• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
For some reason my Noire has the highest DEF *and* the highest RES. Unfortunately no Galeforce, so she'll have to do tank-like duties.

Which is so weird for a Sorceror.

demidar

I find it hilarious that my Yarne acts so cowardly, considering he's probably the strongest child I have, and he's not even promoted yet.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Severa is the best for MU...

Severa (and Inigo) are awesome on their own, they don't need MU. Of the women who have children of their own, Cordelia and Olivia are probably two of the last people I'd marry him off to (females without their own children would be lower on my list though).

Unless you mean marry Severa, in which case that falls back to no kids of their own thing.

Draxal

Severa (and Inigo) are awesome on their own, they don't need MU. Of the women who have children of their own, Cordelia and Olivia are probably two of the last people I'd marry him off to (females without their own children would be lower on my list though).

Unless you mean marry Severa, in which case that falls back to no kids of their own thing.

Well the thing with Cordelia is she's probably the best first gen mother for a physical Morgan; along with Cherche and Panne.

I don't think Cherche or Panne are great end game units while Cordelia definitely is. Having an S rank Cordelia/MU team is actually still really really good.

McNum

Well, got two more children recruited now. Laurent, who is pretty much exactly as one would expect from Miriel's son, He comes with Tomefaire and Dual Support+, making him a decent magical supporter.

And then there's Batman Wyvernman Nightwyvern Gerome. That was not what I expected at all for him. I thought people were exaggerating when they called him that. But with Dual Support+ and Dual Guard+, he'll be one heck of a physical supporter. I wonder if "Wyvernmarang" too long a name for a forged Hand Axe... "Wyvmarang", maybe? "Wyvernrang"?

Well, only Yarne left, but Panne needs a few more levels of Griffon Rider first. Yarne wants Lancebreaker.

Jintor

I saw a manakete Morgan on streetpass and was disturbed by the implications. At least the other dude's Avatar looked young

ohlawd

Got all kids except Morgan, now I gotta train them. Effff me I'm not gonna make it by Thursday D:

Still have to decide if I should husbando Laurent or Gerome.
The former for a beastly Sage, latter for a beastly Berserker.

For some reason my Noire has the highest DEF *and* the highest RES. Unfortunately no Galeforce, so she'll have to do tank-like duties.

Which is so weird for a Sorceror.

A Sorcerer has absolutely no need for Galeforce. They're supposed to wreck on the enemy phase, GF is meant for killing + running away on the player phase.

Or am I reading your post wrong?

ffdgh

Nah Yarne wants deliverer from griffin rider if the father lacks access to it too...and beast killers are nearly nonexistant.

McNum

I saw a manakete Morgan on streetpass and was disturbed by the implications. At least the other dude's Avatar looked young
It could be Tiki's daughter, you know. Like mine is.

Hm, how different are Tiki's and Nowi's hair colors on a Morgan, anyway?

Nah Yarne wants deliverer from griffin rider if the father lacks access to it too...and beast killers are nearly nonexistant.

Well, if it's Deliverer, he's good to go. Father is Gregor, so Sol is the obvious choice here.

300px-TikiKakusei.jpg

The horrible implications D:

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Nah is probably only around 15-20 years old. Also, why do you only have 43 speed with Donnel as your dad with limit breaker on?! So bad.

I'll just blame this one on your farmer boy dad.

Jintor

Nah and Tiki are over 1000 years old.

comic296_zps6463473c.png

But seriously folks

comic302_zpsfa74beac.png

Also, I have Chrom + Lucina and MU + Lissa, but Owain can marry Cynthia without any problems, so I guess cousin marriage is totes rad in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Cynthia is a surprisingly rad unit considering how craptacular Lucina is. I'm probably going to push for Cynthia + Brady though because their supports are lolz

ohlawd

Nah is probably only around 15-20 years old. Also, why do you only have 43 speed with Donnel as your dad with limit breaker on?! So bad.

I'll just blame this one on your farmer boy dad.

Not meant to double everything as a Manakete ;_;

'Tis fate.

ohlawd

I got a bit aroused doing Miriel x Ricken S rank.

I'm going to hell woohoooooo

Sad, but true. You'd think it would still be higher than Tiki's speed though...

holee shiet hahaha Nah needs Gaius or Lon'qu to at least touch Tiki's 36 Speed.

edit: eh speed MU and Virion too >_>

Jintor

It kinda sucks how a bunch of these relatively plot important characters or otherwise interesting characters have like 2 support trees and one of them's with the boring as fuck MU. At least Tiki has, like, 6.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I got a bit aroused doing Miriel x Ricken S rank.

I'm going to hell woohoooooo

holee shiet hahaha Nah needs Gaius or Lon'qu to at least touch Tiki's 36 Speed.

edit: eh speed MU and Virion too >_>

Yeah, I wanna give Gaius to to Nowi for my current FeMu playthrough. Gonna miss orange hair Noire though. So gdlk.

ohlawd

Yeah, I wanna give Gaius to to Nowi for my current FeMu playthrough. Gonna miss orange hair Noire though. So gdlk.

She has 43 speed as a Dark Flier with Gaius.

She needs an A/S rank Swordmaster pair up to hit that magic 53 Speed. But no one's gonna bring her to Goddess Anna as an offensive unit anyway.

ohlawd

Enough speed to double everything provided you do

+10 from Limit Breaker
+10 from Rallies
+2 from temporary boosts

You can also equip All Stats +2 on Gaius!Nah so you just need another Dark Flier pair up instead.

Top Bottom