• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

GamerSoul

So what is the point of the Barracks option? Seems random.

lol @ Miriel and Lon'qu supports. I feel a marriage soon. At this point I'm just hooking up random people. I see why you guys have a plan going in.

Busaiku

YESSSSSSS
APOTHEOSIS DONE

Anna was a joke (on Hard), she couldn't even touch Yarne.
It looks like she doesn't get Hawkeye in Lunatic either, so she'll never be a real problem.

The Berserkers were the absolute worst though.
Sorcerors weren't bad at all, Nosferatu doesn't do much even with Luna+.
The level would not really be a challenge at all actually if it weren't for those Berserkers (Snipers were problematic at first, but after getting a good setup, they go down easily).

Anyways, still got the Challenge Pack, the Scramble Pack, and the Future Past Pack to go.
They should go easily enough tomorrow.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still a ways away from being able to take on Apotheosis anyway. Counting my entire army I have a grand total of about 5 maxed stats. My best characters are mostly hovering around high 30s/low 40s in most stats. Got a ways to go and a lot of supports still to grind out.

I don't even have any of the child characters yet!

Okamid3n

Is the future past dlc worth buying if my only good characters are the second-gens and I'm on lunatic+?

It feels like if I want the conversations, I'll need to grind a lot of units since they probably can't hold their own.

Anteo

Also, is she actually acting or...? That conv with Miriel was so good.

Is the future past dlc worth buying if my only good characters are the second-gens and I'm on lunatic+?

It feels like if I want the conversations, I'll need to grind a lot of units since they probably can't hold their own.

You still can get a conv between future past chars and their counterparts in your army

Chrom

I kind of wish there was a way to pull your save files out of the game. I don't suppose that savegame converter that's on the eShop can be used for that purpose? Does it convert both ways or do you need the eShop version of the game, too? And can you back up the eShop version of the saves from the SD card?

I might be buying all of the DLC, but it'd be a little silly to buy the game twice to have more save slots. But then why am I considering doing it?

The Save Data Transfer Tool is an application designed to move all data from the physical version of a game to a digital version that you already own. Data that already exists on the digital version will be overwritten and can not be reversed, nor can it be done from digital to physical.

So what is the point of the Barracks option? Seems random.

You're not the first person to say that. Basically it just rewards you for leaving the game alone for extended periods of time. Your units can get EXP, temporary stat boosts, or find rare items when you return. You can also read their profiles, and enjoy the conversations they have with each other.

ffdgh

Severa is mean... And has a Bad inferiority complex. Heck she even managed to break owain lol.... Yet I don,'t hate her.

McNum

The Save Data Transfer Tool is an application designed to move all data from the physical version of a game to a digital version that you already own. Data that already exists on the digital version will be overwritten and can not be reversed, nor can it be done from digital to physical.
If i could insert a sound clip here, it'd be Nowi's annoyed groan.

I don't like deleting old save files, and most certainly not those with over 50 hours on them. Well, I still have one open slot left.

ohlawd

Did anyone get 99999 Renown yet?

Like a long time ago killing 10 scrub teams at a time, 500 per run. Grinding supports can do that to you.

There's the easy way and by gawd guys, just do it. It shouldn't take you as long as I did.

What you need:
The game
A 3DS
Enough money to buy Golden Gaffe DLC
Spare time

1. Grind the fuck out of Golden Gaffe
2. Spawn a lot of weaksauce teams on the map
3. Hire them (weak is cheaper)
4. Repeat steps 1-3

Don't worry about the 20 non-story character limit. It doesn't matter as you will see.

ffdgh

Did anyone get 99999 Renown yet?

Nope. I'll take the easy hard way to get one when I buy apotheosis lol.

Oh yeah, how much is everyone worth in the avatar logbook? I'm missing a few skills but my robin is worth 119,400 gold. I'll be using that in my eventual lunatic file as a fail safe lol.

Severa is one of the best units in the game. You can't screw her up.

And her personality is top notch.

Her tsun is too tsun and her dere when it shows is super dooper dere for like 5s

She operates on the complete opposite ends of the the spectrum. She's a God damn psychopath.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
So tsun = psychopath now? That is the dumbest thing I read all day.

Especially when there is a yandere and someone with a split personality in the game. Just sayin.

ohlawd

Her tsun is too tsun and her dere when it shows is super dooper dere for like 5s

She operates on the complete opposite ends of the the spectrum. She's a God damn psychopath.

2kuZLpd.gif

Top Bottom