• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Finished this today. 3DS XL purchase justified purely on this game. Loved it, even the story - which wasn't portrayed in the greatest of lights by some on GAF. The characters were wonderful. Didn't see any of the surprises coming.

Any news on a next game to the series?

Draxal

Finished this today. 3DS XL purchase justified purely on this game. Loved it, even the story - which wasn't portrayed in the greatest of lights by some on GAF. The characters were wonderful. Didn't see any of the surprises coming.

There's a FE X SMT in the works for Wii U.

Wouldn't suprise me if there's a 3DS sequel with Priam as the main character.

ohlawd

I'm a few in so far and I started on classic... can I switch my save over to casual without restarting? =[

You'll have to start over if you want different modes.

SMT x FE.

Gonna be the bomb. Mostly a charts bomb.

And what in the hell, Priam as a main character? Nope, he should be dead and buried. Dude sucks, end of story.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Priam as a main character? lol

Dude needs to learn some fucking Aether first. Get on Chrom's level at least.

Draxal

You'll have to start over if you want different modes.

SMT x FE.

Gonna be the bomb. Mostly a charts bomb.

And what in the hell, Priam as a main character? Nope, he should be dead and buried. Dude sucks, end of story.

Well, you can easily write a story of him traveling back to Tellius with the avatar and bros; pretty easy story to tell and goes back to another continent. (Although I think they would want to go back to Jugdral first).

ohlawd

Ah fuck that, I'll just over grind so I can't die.

It's super easy. Spawn the low level Bonus Teams, go HAM on them. Shouldn't take that long and you'll get 80 exp minimum.

Don't bother doing this on Lunatic though. It's capped to 1 exp per kill, no matter if your internal level is low, Veteran, Paragon.

Female Assassin just recycles the Anna shuffle (which I have absolutely no complaints about).

Male tho...

Yes the Anna shuffle <3

It's totally sexy imo. Sucks about the Thief -> Assassin boob deflation.

Males can go away.

daydream

Banned
So, do I need to go for Galeforce/reclassing in general to be able to eventually beat some of the harder DLC chapters? Otherwise I'm just going to promote to a class that seems cool and leave it at that.

Draxal

So, do I need to go for Galeforce/reclassing in general to be able to eventually beat some of the harder DLC chapters? Otherwise I'm just going to promote to a class that seems cool and leave it at that.

Galeforce does help a ton on Apotheosis; not really needed but it makes it alot easier.

Dat Ragnell animation.

I would buy this so hard. SO HARD.

But your avatar and Cordelia will be old and wrinkly like Eliwood in Binding Blade.

What's with the japanese voices reverting to english when I start the game? I noticed that it's only the ingame voices that revert to english. The cutscenes still remain in japanese. Is this a bug? I have to change the setting to english, then back to japanese to fix it every time I start the game.

Not a big deal, but a little annoying. Fix it, Nintendo. :(

ohlawd

Will the 2nd gen characters get their own unique kids too?

The freaking possibilities.

What's with the japanese voices reverting to english when I start the game? I noticed that it's only the ingame voices that revert to english. The cutscenes still remain in japanese. Is this a bug? I have to change the setting to english, then back to japanese to fix it every time I start the game.

It's a glitch, I hate it, it won't get fixed.

Kincaido

But your avatar and Cordelia will be old and wrinkly like Eliwood in Binding Blade.

Our time has passed ;_;

It's time for our lovely daughters to take the center stage.

Been there since day 1. Hella annoying.

Kincaido

Which is the reason why it wouldn't happen imho; they don't want a repeat of the backlash that happened with 5.

They should make a who was whose father questionnaire in the beginning and set the hair colors.

ohlawd

Female Morgan was a Wyvern Lord right?

oh snap Cherche. MU beastin'.

I had forgotten how the Dancer is still the best looking girl class. Is there no way I can make Cordelia a Dancer?

No way. Give up. Cordy can't get sparklies unless she's a Waifu.

GamerSoul

It;s almost time for some rec-lassing. Myrmidon Sully just looks ace. :3 Idk why the the RNG gods have given her the highest strength in my party so far. It was fate I tell yea! <3 Sullykins. This game is amazing so far.

Kincaido

Severa with Okabe DLC outfit??

Mai daughteru as my favorite tsundere ever? Oh my

5wT9dxF.jpg

Whoa I totally didn't know about this thread. I feel blind lol.

Getting ready for another file with a Lunatic run. Pray for me guys. So many restarts to go, especially when my waifu's die. There should be a harem option in the future Fire Emblem games lol.

katkombat

Banned
So guys, I fucking love this game. I've put almost 6 hours in since yesterday (I never do that!) and am still playing. I'm on Chapter 11: Border Wastes. That's near half way, but I will probably play through again when I'm done. I have Frederick married to Sully and Chrom married to Sumia. I am thinking either Tharja or Cordelia for MU but undecided atm. I hope the next Fire Emblem is on 3DS as well!

Midgame spoilers:
I wasn't expecting Emm to commit suicide, but, hey, it made Chrom man up a bit...

IntSys, I think I will buy a new copy as well as the dlc to support y'all.

ohlawd

Take your time with who you decide to waifu. No time limit now that Chrom is out of the way (not like Cordy and Tharja are potential bachelorettes for him anyway)

More power to you if you get a non-used copy heheh.

Wilsongt

Probably late, but Olivia makes a monster Assassin, and listening to her crit/lethality is awesome.

"Oooooh, I didn't wanna do this!"

Top Bottom