• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Moonlight

Banned
Do me a solid. Run out into the street with a pot on your head and kill a gangster.

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A TRAINED WARRIOR

Donny coulda had class. He coulda been a Hero. He coulda been somebody, instead of dead, which is whathe is, let's face it.

tumblr_mip847Ui3W1qzusefo1_500.gif
Fucking /dead.

Do me a solid. Run out into the street with a pot on your head and kill a gangster.

Donny coulda had class. He coulda been a Hero. He coulda been somebody, instead of dead, which is whathe is, let's face it.
Now I feel bad:/ I'm so sorry Donny

Well, I'm not sure what fits your criteria, but Dark Mage/Sorceror is THE best class in the entire game. They can easily break the game when equipped with Nosferatu (which Tharja has).
1 slot in the party is for a mage, it could be Tharja but that depends on the attitude. I'll do chapter 9 and maybe 10 tomorrow
Well I guess is time for you to use a master seal on Fred.
Whys that? He still seems pretty powerful to me. Will it make him stronger? I noly have 1 seal just now

ffdgh

Well on the positive side, he won't learn the dangerous obsession of having gale force only units since a lot of the potiental parents especially the fathers are dead lol. And since Gregor and donnel are dead, only Cordelia and his avatar has arms thrift access.

Succubi Pie

Neo Member
YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS BECAUSE YOU KILLED HIM

YOU MONSTER

I saw potential in him, but I recruited him so late in the game, I just had him marry Sully and got their kid. Though I'd love a little crude, country, tomboy girl. Too bad fathers only make a small difference unless it's Chrom or the Avatar.

I can't have anyone in my team named Donny. All Donnies I've met irl were douchebags.
Ricken's death was an example to the rest of the soldiers. Don't disobey a direct order.

Tripon

Donny's a great unit. Access to Merc, Hero, and Warrior plays to his strengths, with high luck, high strength and decent speed. And Amplitude guaranteed to max everything outside of magic and res.

Forge some Brave weapons and let him decimate the whole board.

Succubi Pie

Neo Member
I can't have anyone in my team named Donny. All Donnies I've met irl were douchebags.
Ricken's death was an example to the rest of the soldiers. Don't disobey a direct order.

Ricken should have had a plot important death. Makes the Risen look more threatening and adds more comfort situations for the cast. But seriously he just shouldn't exist.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Well, I find killing off someone in the prologue is simple enough to get Norne.

Actually, I remember killing off someone to get her now. I think I killed Frey or Jagen.

I'm not entirely sure what I did in Shadow Dragon. I've pretty much erased it from my memory. The only thing I know for sure is that I only played it twice.

I think he's pretty mediocre once you're endgame.

Don't hate on Donny. He's out of his element.

Hero Donny was my MVP during my first run when I wasn't using kids/grinding to much, and he's an amazing father to Assassin Kjelle in my current run. Dat Luck + Armsthrift + Ragnell = INFINITE SWORD THROW

Nosgod

Banned
I thought I was going to get this game soon. Got a new SD for the eshop download storage and all.

But then I saw I never got through The Sacred Stones from my Ambassador program....

...argh!

Actually, I remember killing off someone to get her now. I think I killed Frey or Jagen.

I'm not entirely sure what I did in Shadow Dragon. I've pretty much erased it from my memory. The only thing I know for sure is that I only played it twice.

It's ok, the superior memory of New Mystery of the Emblem is there instead.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
You guys just reminded me that I never ever got to use Nagi in SD. Why would I want to kill off Tiki?! ;_;

That game is evil.

Edit: Apparently I did kill off or not recruit characters since I had Athena. I seriously can't remember what I did in that game.

You guys just reminded me that I never ever got to use Nagi in SD. Why would I want to kill off Tiki?! ;_;

That game is evil.

Edit: Apparently I did kill off or not recruit characters since I had Athena. I seriously can't remember what I did in that game.

Could've sworn you can have both Tiki and Nagi if you resurrected Tiki with that one staff.

Admittingly, I don't like remembering about my playthroughs in SD either.

That game is evil.

Well Norne and Athena are pretty easy to get since half the characters you recruit by then are pretty worthless or unforgettable and you could just reduce your party to get them.

Not really like any of the other characters that you can get this way is that remarkable other than Nagi.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
When can I buy a new beaststone or w/e Panne's weapon is called? I haven't even got one to drop yet.

Why do I feel like I'm about to get demolished without her now.

CorvoSol

tumblr_mip847Ui3W1qzusefo1_500.gif

My life before my eyes.

Jintor

Support grinding is really eviscerating the life from this game. I should just nut up and finish it and grind supports when I feel like I guess.

Streetpassing some real murderers out there. I wish the Streetpass functionality in general for the 3DS was more interesting, I think it'd be interesting to keep a log of players I pass and observe their growth in power, difference in hours played between the last time I saw them and stuff. I should compile some thoughts and make a thread...

TrueBlue

Okay, my Olivia has reached lvl 16 Assassin, after achieving the max level with Dancer and Swordmaster, so she has some great skills. I want to reclass her back to Dancer, but some of her stats would be capped and lower than they are now. Don't know what I should do ..

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Okay, my Olivia has reached lvl 16 Assassin, after achieving the max level with Dancer and Swordmaster, so she has some great skills. I want to reclass her back to Dancer, but some of her stats would be capped and lower than they are now. Don't know what I should do ..
You only get 1 dancer; the novelty of the dancer compels you.

Markun

I bought this game last week along with a shiny new 3DS and man I've been addicted to it. I've logged in about 57 hours according to the activity log... and I'm still on Chapter 20.

I just can't help but support grind everyone with everyone because I must see all of the supports. As a result everyone in my army, except poor Ricken, Vaike and Virion, is a murder machine. The sad thing is the only S Ranks I have are Chrom x Olivia (Frederick was attached to Chrom all the way to Chapter 11 because they destroyed everything in their wake at that time.) and Avatar x Lissa. Everyone else is stuck at A.

I was going to reload my main save after doing the Avatar x Lissa S rank, but then I unlocked two paralogues and met Owain and Morgan. My God, they're such wonderful, overpowered children. Owain's antics and large ham tendencies along with Morgan's cheerfulness and just being really cute made me love them instantly. They both make daddy Avatar very proud. The family supports are really sweet too and just made me love this family even more. So yeah, Avatar x Lissa for all future male Avatar runs for me because they make the best family ever.

one_kill

I imagine the benefits of Donnel come later on? Right now he's a straight up pussy.
Work hard to make him strong as he'll be useful later on. Make sure you marry him to a female character who has a daugther who can't naturally get galeforce. He'll pass on the Pegasus Knight class tree to her. He also has aptitude.

So yeah, Avatar x Lissa for all future male Avatar runs for me because they make the best family ever.
I don't know about that lol

NeonZ

I imagine the benefits of Donnel come later on? Right now he's a straight up pussy.

It doesn't take that long. Level him up to ten, class change him to mercenary and he should already stand out, since his main advantage is just growth rates, not skills or caps. He'll fall behind by the time everyone is maxing stats though, but he can pass on Pegasus Knight to a female child that usually doesn't get the class, so training him is worth it even if you're maxing everyone.

It doesn't take that long. Level him up to ten, class change him to mercenary and he should already stand out, since his main advantage is just growth rates, not skills or caps. He'll fall behind by the time everyone is maxing stats though, but he can pass on Pegasus Knight to a female child that usually doesn't get the class, so training him is worth it even if you're maxing everyone.

You might want to wait until Level 15 before promoting him so you can get Underdog. That alone makes him a beast until he maxes out.

Top Bottom