• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

What you talkin' bout bro, she's like a thousand years old

tumblr_mkx6ygoaLl1r6awozo1_500.png

NeonZ

The problem is that I'm not surviving, these bastards make too much damage, even if my Avatar or Chrom are very strong the fuckers attack all at once one of them making me loose the battle, I mean, they are very capable, but this map just feels cheap...

It's one of the highest level paralogues. I think only Nah's and maybe Inigo's are harder. You should only attempt to tackle it by the time you're done with Walhart in the main story, at least.

K' Dash

It's one of the highest level paralogues. I think only Nah's and maybe Inigo's are harder. You should only attempt to tackle it by the time you're done with Walhart in the main story, at least.

I have no problem doing it later, as long as it doesn't dissapear, it is not timed, is it?

Coldsnap

Gah 13 hours into this game and I think I'm done. I think I don goofed by picking Casual Normal mode, because normal is WAY too easy. I'm just blowing through everything, don't think the combat is that engaging and not liking the differences in classes. It's also just crazy repetitive in that you have 3 minutes of exposition then a fight and that's the game...

Espada

Man, I just noticed that skills don't stack up with pair up bonuses. I have Lucina (Paladin) paired up with Gerome and the +7 Strength bonus from her didn't add itself to the +5 Axefaire bonus.

Can I just remove that skill and replace it with something else? I rarely have units operating alone.

ohlawd

Man, I just noticed that skills don't stack up with pair up bonuses. I have Lucina (Paladin) paired up with Gerome and the +7 Strength bonus from her didn't add itself to the +5 Axefaire bonus.

Can I just remove that skill and replace it with something else? I rarely have units operating alone.

wat? They do stack.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
He looks more like Nightwing to me. But he acts like Batman.

Edit: What Draxal said lol

Markun

I laughed harder than I should have at Miriel trying to carry her axe. I can just imagine seeing her struggling like that in-game.

GamerSoul

Lissa didn't make a good war Cleric :/ I almost ditched her because of that but I'm a forgiving man so I gave her a second chance.

Psh, Nowi has got nothing on my Sully. On another note, I'm loving me some Noire right now. She's my first archer (didnt raise Virion). She crazy but ehhh it's Tharja's fault. lol

Miriel will gain enough strength to use that axe decently.

Sure, for me it look like running through 5 different classes first, but her strength is above 25 now!

Markun

Miriel will gain enough strength to use that axe decently.

Sure, for me it look like running through 5 different classes first, but her strength is above 25 now!

Still better than my Cherche being a Valkyrie. She has a whopping 10 in magic! Who the hell needs Minerva when she can ride a horse and give enemies dry skin with fire?!
I really can't wait until Cherche learns Dual Support+.

N7_average_azn

Neo Member
This is kinda off-topic a little, but how many people would be interested in a remake of FE 6/7 with Awakening mechanics and features? I would love to hear voiceovers for Lyn, Eliwood and all of them! :D

Markun

I wouldn't mind seeing FE7 with Awakening mechanics. If nothing else it'd make getting supports easier. Yeah, I'm really bad at positioning my troops when it comes to getting them adjacent for support conversations and I'll be darned if I ruin my turn count.

Lissa didn't make a good war Cleric :/ I almost ditched her because of that but I'm a forgiving man so I gave her a second chance.

Psh, Nowi has got nothing on my Sully. On another note, I'm loving me some Noire right now. She's my first archer (didnt raise Virion). She crazy but ehhh it's Tharja's fault. lol

should have made her a sage! a mighty magic warrior at only level 2

CorvoSol

I laughed harder than I should have at Miriel trying to carry her axe. I can just imagine seeing her struggling like that in-game.

But she carries an axe around in her introductory scene!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAY, what are some classes I should send fathers through? I was thinking Assassin, Swordmaster and Hero at least for Lethality, Astra and Sol, but is there another skill I should try and pass on to my babbies?

Maiar_m

But she carries an axe around in her introductory scene!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAY, what are some classes I should send fathers through? I was thinking Assassin, Swordmaster and Hero at least for Lethality, Astra and Sol, but is there another skill I should try and pass on to my babbies?

I like Counter.

Top Bottom