• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Succubi Pie

Neo Member
100_0738_zpsd2620b46-1_zps8cf06a9f.jpg

Was that joke intentional or am I just too hopeful?

ohlawd

No, I meant in reference to Final Fantasy 7. Cid Highwind says nearly the same thing. One of his most famous lines.

Also, better get Donnel that birthday present.

I'm surprised FF7 Cid even gets remembered. He tries too hard.

Who's Brady's mum? I only got that uptight Laurent as a new Mage. Man, my matchmaking skills needs some work.

Maribelle, the awesome princess type and don't you forget it.

Eww, it's farmer boy's birthday? Not checking the barracks today.

give me a list of notable characters' birthdays, man.

I gotta mark my calendar. No males, doe.

I need a male character that is good/cool for Lucina, my party is almost finished apart from that. For some reason she can't marry Henry so I guess it needs to be a kid. Who should I look out for?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I am strangely prepared for this.

give me a list of notable characters' birthdays, man.

I gotta mark my calendar. No males, doe.

Say'ri 11th January
Severa 21th January
Miriel 12th February
Tiki 28th February
Lissa 6th March
Nah 29th March
Tharja 2nd April
Maribelle 14th April
Lucina 20th April
Morgan 5th May
Cynthia 14th May
Anna 11th June
Cordelia 7th July
Olivia 20th August
Nowi 21st September
Kjelle 29th September
Noire 7th October
Cherche 17th October
Flavia 28th October
Aversa 3rd November
Panne 18th November
Sumia 24th November
Sully 5th December
Emmeryn 23rd December

GamerSoul

I get Panne on my B-day? meh. Atleast im close to Sully's. lulz

Give her rescue staffs and have her use them over and over on another character.

I have a problem. I habitually try to use the weapon/staff/magic that does just enough to get me the result I need. Sure, I can kill that enemy with a Silver Sword but the Steel Sword can barely kill it so I'll go with that. I also save weapons just in case...I'm very cheap >_> Why do I need two healers when one gets the job done. bwuhahah

ffdgh

Haha what does? I sorta failed apotheosis( beat the first wave in less than 2 turns with a horrible unit selection so i left) so yeah, more prep time for me since some of my units aren't...perfect yet. Oh and thanks for the katarina info.

Markun

It's always fun to read how other people paired their characters up. It feels nice.

IF THE FEDS COME, I'LL TELL 'EM I DID IT FOR THE STATS!

This way, officer. That Morgan sounds like a literal monster though. I'd hate to face that in a Streetpass.

Lissa x Libra: Lissa's such a sweetheart, I just wanted to pair her up with someone sensitive and gentle.
I'll probably do this pair-up in my FeMU run. I liked their support set together.

Also, happy birthday Donny! Thanks for your fast stat growth! And I'm not just saying that because
I share a birthday with him.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I just bought an XL and I am somewhat tempted to select the "Wipe All Save Data" option just so I am motivated to play this game all over again.....

3_for_1.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmh.

Kincaido

Should buy a physical version or download and do it all over like me!

The game came out right after Severa's birthday ;_;

GamerSoul

I've got about 30 hours in. I've just been taking it easy and enjoying the game a little each day. When I first got it I was playing like 3+ hours a day. It's addicting..

Kincaido

I stayed up until 5 in the morning the day I got the game. I even took the whole week off work lol.

I thought you were better than this, Kincaido.

I have no love for peasant children with stupid scars and accents. Also, he is male, so he already lost points before I got to know him.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I don't dislike Donnel, but for one thing I can agree with Kincaido 100%

Pairing him with Cordelia is a mismatch to the extremeeeeeee that I can never do it in my save file.

Yeah, I usually play 6-8 hours on days that I work. I usually only sleep for 5-6 hours everyday.

What LB said.

That's an illegal amount of time! I think 8 hours is the longest single session I managed when I was younger.

I thought your attention span was supposed to improve when you got older, not get worse

Succubi Pie

Neo Member
I don't dislike Donnel, but for one thing I can agree with Kincaido 100%

Pairing him with Cordelia is a mismatch to the extremeeeeeee that I can never do it in my save file.

I love mismatch pairs. I married Tharja to Donnel and Henry to Olivia. Trying to figure out who to give Libra away to. I was going to marry Gaius and Miriel, but I changed my mind. The weirder the better.

Top Bottom