• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Link Man

Banned
I don't even understand. Aren't you wasting the avatar by having him marry Cordelia? Severa already has Armsthrift, and can get Galeforce thanks to her mother. She also has access to Sol.

Heck, Lon'Qu might be a better match (if possible, not sure), giving her access to Astra and Swordfaire.

Jintor

Would you rather if I had rephrased it as "not as popular"?

158697.jpg

Moonlight

Banned
I don't even understand. Aren't you wasting the avatar by having him marry Cordelia? Severa already has Armsthrift, and can get Galeforce thanks to her mother. She also has access to Sol.

Heck, Lon'Qu might be a better match (if possible, not sure), giving her access to Astra and Swordfaire.
It's not about skills, or growths, or inheritances, or correct planning.

This is about waifus.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu

Following your heart is not a waste.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Maribelle and Virion go great together. It's a shame all character's magic is poo as a Valkyrie.

Fixed. 42 base magic plus or minus the modifiers is pretty lame for a pure magic class. Sage is better statistically, and Sorcerer has dark magic to make up for it's lesser stats. Valkyrie's get horse movement but an extra weakness in the process, not worth it.

ohlawd

The avatar is essentially you.

So it feels like you're marrying Cordelia. You're locked at reality, feels like fantasy, ohlawd says.

First comes marrying who you love.

Then, you go and make everyone else's kid as optimal as you can.

Draxal

Honestly, here's the way I look at it. Galeforce is a huge advantage, but the main character is by far the best first gen character, so if he can't get it, his wife better have it, to give him an extra turn (this pretty much knocks out Tharja from the running for me). And honestly, Severa has enough speed, she could use some additional Str (or Mag if making her a mage). And Cordelia's a good mom for a str based Morgan.

It's not about skills, or growths, or inheritances, or correct planning.

This is about waifus.

Hey now, I made a compelling gameplay reason to make Cordelia the mc wife.

A part of me started to love Maribelle once I found out that Melissa Fahn voiced her, but I am devoted to Tharja.

I still remember that shock I had when I found out Stephanie Sheh voiced Tharja.

Best waifu.

Yes. I love all the girls in this game so iunno, I feel like I should defend the not so popular females too.

Serious businesssss.

Fine then.

No more "lesser" females from me.

lol, I just remembered that I still need to read the manga.

CSX

There's Eugenics and then there's marrying who you like.

So i married Cordelia and everyone else was matched on a "First to S level support" basis.

Kincaido

There's Eugenics and then there's marrying who you like.

So i married Cordelia and everyone else was matched on a "First to S level support" basis.

You should also join CDF-

Wait a minute, you made her married Donnel. Nevermind.

Finally picked up this game. Can't wait to see how it differs from Sacred Stones which was my first game in the series.

Good lord am I glad I opted for casual mode! I knew hard mode would essentially be hard but damn! Still though, that epic satisfaction you feel when you win a hard battle. Just made it to chapter 6.

Anteo

What you recommend? I've got loads of Paralogues to play through. I also hear that replaying the DLC maps is a useful way of doing things.

Play whatever you can, random battles and DLC maps can be played as many times as you want, just be carefull with the money because all those weapons will break eventually.

ohlawd

Man, I've had Idolm@ster on the backburner for at least two months, now. Should get back to it.

But yeah, Chihaya is the best.

Animu or games? The animu is one of my favorites ever. Had fun watching it all the way.

I played Perfect Sun on the PSP too. Got 2/3 done. Forgot if it was Makoto or Yayoi I didn't produce.

Moonlight

Banned
The anime. Haven't played the games. I started it up, enjoyed it, and quietly put it off to the side after the Makoto episode, I think.

Kincaido

Man, I've had Idolm@ster on the backburner for at least two months, now. Should get back to it.

But yeah, Chihaya is the best.

You should. It's the greatest anime ever and the only one I imported.
I'm obviously biased towards it though.

Every time I stop by this thread, I feel like I stumbled into someone's clubhouse and I stick out like a sore thumb, but I sorta wanna fit in, but I never will, so I go back to making embarrassing mistakes ingame

Top Bottom