• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Started a concurrent replaythrough of Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem Awakening.

Avatar's name is Pit, and will be making his final class be Sniper.

Edit: Holy shoot I'm a member now aww yiss

ffdgh

...It's amusing to imagine that the annas that are saved from risen on the map could have those stats...tho it looks like goddess anna has a unique sprite based on that pic lol. Dat red hair instead of green.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Why not Goddess then?

Maybe it's just her way of messing with us. Or maybe God sound more ominous than Goddess.

I wonder if our Anna will say something if she fight God Anna.

But damn, that smile of hers is still cute regardless the fact that she wants to stomp us like ants!

Needs a RNG Goddess skill with 20% instead of 10%

Plus lowering the attacking side's percentage by 20% too!

Chrom

...It's amusing to imagine that the annas that are saved from risen on the map could have those stats...tho it looks like goddess anna has a unique sprite based on that pic lol. Dat red hair instead of green.

The battle model is unique as well, I think.

Gvaz

Banned
Maybe it's just her way of messing with us. Or maybe God sound more ominous than Goddess.

I wonder if our Anna will say something if she fight God Anna.

But damn, that smile of hers is still cute regardless the fact that she wants to stomp us like ants!

Plus lowering the attacking side's percentage by 20% too!

Do you enjoy smashing your balls in a vice? Because thats what that sounds like.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I just did Laurent's support with Nah and Noire. The one with Nah is way better, but he gives the boosts to Noire that I want when paired up. What do?

Europe is getting the first DLC map from the Bonds series this Thursday (renamed the Scramble series), for anyone worried that they would be skipped over. I imagine that the US will probably get the first this week too.

I'm excited, this is the DLC I've been looking forward to the most. Those sweet, sweet character conversations.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Europe is getting the first DLC map from the Bonds series this Thursday (renamed the Scramble series), for anyone worried that they would be skipped over. I imagine that the US will probably get the first this week too.

I'm excited, this is the DLC I've been looking forward to the most. Those sweet, sweet character conversations.

HOW COME THEY'RE GETTING IT SO FAST?

>____>

Hahaha.

Please come this week. I'll buy them faster than a burst gamma explosion.

There, married off Lissa just so I can do Cythnia's chapter so I get her parent supports.

At least Sumia has limited husband choices so I don't have to do this tedious extra step so many times. :E

Kincaido

YES, I NEED IT!!

Grind Laurent more into another class so he'll give the boosts Nah wants?

Hmm, I kinda want to keep him as a Sorcerer for final class though. Noire is one too. Think I'll just let him enjoy his awkward fetish.

ohlawd

Actually I'm not really that hyped about the support DLC.

Just want to see Cordelia in her swimsuit and Severa in her yukata in person on my 3DS (wait no who am I kidding. I am hyped as fuck for that alone). That's all. Not really interested in the majority (keen emphasis on majority) of the support convos. Just more focused on the characters that got shafted in supports like Tiki, Anna, Say'ri, and so on.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Actually I'm not really that hyped about the support DLC.

Just want to see Cordelia in her swimsuit and Severa in her yukata in person on my 3DS (wait no who am I kidding. I am hyped as fuck for that alone). That's all. Not really interested in the majority (keen emphasis on majority) of the support convos. Just more focused on the characters that got shafted in supports like Tiki, Anna, Say'ri, and so on.

That reminds me...

The best girl in her Yukata...

*Dead*

I'd better play FE again to collect all the Support from the extra Paralogue characters then reverting back to before
Chapter 21
to make the best girl the Avatar's wife.

Kincaido

I'm hyped as fuck to see the Cordelia and Severa CGs. Also, really want to see them Say'ri and Tiki supports. Oh, and that special conversation between Kincaido and Cordelia <3

Harvest DLC is nice and all, but getting the final spotpass character is even better.

Disappointing would be an understatement if Priam isn't out this week.

Harvest DLC is nice and all, but getting the final spotpass character is even better.

Disappointing would be an understatement if Priam isn't out this week.

He should be out. Wasn't there a schedule that basically listed the release date of the upcoming SpotPass paralouges.

TWILT

Banned
Tempted to do a quick female avatar playthrough so I can husbando
Priam.
If he's half as awesome as his ancestor, I'll definitely use him.

What's so special of the new guy anyway?

It seems weird that he just seems... *there*.

*Raise flame shield*

He's the
descendant of Ike =P.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
He's the
descendant of Ike =P.

Yeah, he's a horrible descendent. Doesn't even have Aether. Noob.

Don't be talking bad about my Female Avatar's husband.

I mean, at the very least the other Paralogue characters are connected to the main story/group. The new guy just seem randomly appearing for no reason.

It's like he shouts: "Alright guys! Time to take on this terrible evil to save the world! Work with me! We are brothers and sisters to the EEEEND!" while the rest of the groups trade confused glances to each other while whispering, "Uhhh, who is this guy again?"

Kincaido

We could have ended up with another female. What a waste.

Instead, we got this no-Aether, no-Galeforce scrub with Armsthrift as his only redeeming feature.

Seriously. I would've been fine with one less female if he had fucking Aether. That's the trademark skill of your ancestor mayne!

TWILT

Banned
I honestly would have preferred if the Spotpass Paralogue characters were new ones like the upcoming one is. Didn't really like how
they're basically back from the dead somehow for whatever reason, especially with Emmeryn. Doesn't bother me that much, but...eh. :/

Top Bottom