• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a +SPD Charlotte! Time to decide if I aim for a Quad build or don't invest too much into her.

Edit: so many option for a +SPD version... Will build SP and let a few days pass before I commit I think. I am tempted by a Sapphire Lance+ and Distant Counter build too...

Juni_

Charlotte isn't gonna quad many people with 32 base spd. Brave lance is a good option for her tho since she does have great atk. Sapphire lance isn't needed for someone with a high atk stat like her.

Charlotte isn't gonna quad many people with 32 base spd. Brave lance is a good option for her tho since she does have great atk. Sapphire lance isn't needed for someone with a high atk stat like her.

I see your point, it can work against some common Arena units but requires help from Threaten SPD/Hone Speed.

Maybe Brave Lance+ and DB3 is my best bet but in that case I would have preferred +ATK. Still, +SPD can minimize the draw back of the Brave weapon.

Edit: with so many people using Fury, I am curious how viable is her Wind Boost 3. +6 SPD when having 3 more HP is very interesting, just don't know how often it would be usable.

kewlmyc

Just partially finished my Pony team.

....this is stupid. Gonna see how it does in defense once I have everything fully unlocked on them.

It's going to take me some time to turn this -hp/+atk bride cordelia into a monster...

But she will become a destroyer of world's in a wedding dress

ggx2ac

Updating tier 19 rank since there's more people in it.

DBHD1oIUwAANP5W.jpg

Just posting the opponent of one of my defense wins.

MANUELF

Banned
Im waiting to Get 20 orbs before pulling on the Bride banner, have 15 right now

Plus Just got a deathless run in Arena with Reinhardt, Xander, Gunther and Olivia but every battle was worth 640~ points, my Olivia is only lvl 20, I need to level her up

Thanks to a friend's idea I'm gonna make lemonade out of lemons.

Taking that Clair I rolled and I'll take her hit and run skill and then take my Michs's Iote shield skill and pass that to Catria as well. Sure I'll be giving up armored blow but it might be worth it in the end.

macklelol

Thanks to a friend's idea I'm gonna make lemonade out of lemons.

Taking that Clair I rolled and I'll take her hit and run skill and then take my Michs's Iote shield skill and pass that to Catria as well. Sure I'll be giving up armored blow but it might be worth it in the end.
Please do not use Iote's Shield. There are better skills for Catria to use and Michalis himself is a far better user of it.

Mupod

What would be a good skill set for a -HP +ATK Bride Caeda?

Blarblade+ from Odin is a must. From there, the usual Moonbow/Fury/Desperation caster build along with Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid. C slot and seal are your choice.

Pretty much the standard glass cannon caster build, won't reach Linde's damage but she is fast and has very high res.

evangd007

I'm 70 orbs in the hole and only have a 5* Lucius and a bunch of Gwendolyns to show for it. If hero merit didn't exist Lucius would be sent home already.

bigzgod

You got those and you're focusing on the Odins? Really?

The worst part is that Odin isn't even bad, Odin is one of the best characters for SI.

I burned 70 orbs and got zero 5*. You got 6 in 140, including 2 Cordelia's that I'd love to have. The only useful thing I got was 2x 4* Kleins for DB3.

It's always people with good luck complaining that their luck isn't better <_<

You got those and you're focusing on the Odins? Really?

Don't you know? 6/32 5* sucks even if it equals a 18.75% 5* rate! Only sucks when you have to also receive 4 freakin Moonbow SI fodder while you pull, though! Bastards!

On another note, if I give another type of lance to Charlotte, will it show on her or will she still wield a spoon on the battlefield?

Don't you know? 6/32 5* sucks even if it equals a 18.75% 5* rate! Only sucks when you have to also receive 4 freakin Moonbow SI fodder while you pull, though! Bastards!

On another note, if I give another type of lance to Charlotte, will it show on her or will she still wield a spoon on the battlefield?

Different weapon means no spoon.

FFMafia

so is there a quick beginner's guide or tips on what I should do off the bat like pull on these characters with orbs? my only real experience with these types of games is final fantasy record keeper. I literally downloaded this game like a few days ago, and just did a story mission or two lol.

Mupod

so is there a quick beginner's guide or tips on what I should do off the bat like pull on these characters with orbs? my only real experience with these types of games is final fantasy record keeper. I literally downloaded this game like a few days ago, and just did a story mission or two lol.

well if you're gonna reroll, try and get Azura from her banner and/or Cordelia from the bride one. Azura is unlikely to be a banner unit for a long time and is extremely useful, Cordelia is a limited unit and quite strong.

It's more orb-efficient to do 20 pulls but if you're targeting specific units you just want to open their color of orb. So for example there are no grey units on the Weapon Triangle banner and no reds/greens on the waifu one. But if you're just building out your roster you probably want as many characters to work with as possible.

Make sure you do some arena by the end of the week. You don't need a good ranking or anything, just do it to get yourself on the board.

FFMafia

well if you're gonna reroll, try and get Azura from her banner and/or Cordelia from the bride one. Azura is unlikely to be a banner unit for a long time and is extremely useful, Cordelia is a limited unit and quite strong.

It's more orb-efficient to do 20 pulls but if you're targeting specific units you just want to open their color of orb. So for example there are no grey units on the Weapon Triangle banner and no reds/greens on the waifu one. But if you're just building out your roster you probably want as many characters to work with as possible.

Make sure you do some arena by the end of the week. You don't need a good ranking or anything, just do it to get yourself on the board.

Thanks for the info! I'm not one to re-roll but if you think it really is worth it I'll try it to get those people.

FFMafia

how do you do a 20 pull? all I see is an option for 5 orb summon.

edit: oh I think I see, you have to keep summoning until you hit 5 of them to get full advantage ?

mstevens

So I haven't had interest in playing this for quite awhile, but I still logged in for all the daily stuff. I have 468 orbs saved up. Is this banner worth pulling on or should I keep saving? My current 5 stars are Lyn, Raven, Young Tiki, Hinoka, Marth, Cain, Minerva, Camilla and Takumi.

I'm definitely seeing a stealth brag. That 5* rate is insane. I didn't even get those results on Hero Fest.

I'm still not going to summon from this banner despite the allure of Bride Cordelia. It would be easier to build up a Klein or Jeorge anyway, so I will hold off. The other units just don't interest me at all.

My experience with 3% banners tells me that I should hold off until I have at least 100 Orbs. I just want to have good IVs when I get a rare unit, so that the cost is worth it.

Blarblade+ from Odin is a must. From there, the usual Moonbow/Fury/Desperation caster build along with Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid. C slot and seal are your choice.

Pretty much the standard glass cannon caster build, won't reach Linde's damage but she is fast and has very high res.
Alright, thanks. You're always helping me out with character skill sets, I appreciate it.

So I haven't had interest in playing this for quite awhile, but I still logged in for all the daily stuff. I have 468 orbs saved up. Is this banner worth pulling on or should I keep saving? My current 5 stars are Lyn, Raven, Young Tiki, Hinoka, Marth, Cain, Minerva, Camilla and Takumi.

You may want to pull for Bride Caeda or Cordelia for a decent mage, since you are lacking in good long range options beyond Takumi. You probably would have wanted to pull back on the mage banner, but if you aren't planning on playing much in the next 2 weeks and aren't too interested in the brides, I'd say hold on to them. Bride Cordelia is arguably the best Archer in the game, but otherwise nothing too stand out here.

I quite like Charlotte. With Eirika she gets up to 53 atk and 42 speed plus what ever rally skill and seal buff Eirika gives her. Just got to keep her away from mages.

Sushen

I don't have any decent archer and Cordelia sounds great which probably means I'll either never get her or get one with a bad IV. I don't need another lancer but I can use axe user, archer, or even more mages.

champloo

What skills did you give her? Never had such a hard time deciding...

I've got a +spd -res Charlotte and need to make decision as well. I guess keeping her default kit and just give her Moonbow should be alright. A more expensive build is Killer Lance+ with Vengeance to take advantage of her high hp and low defense

If you have a +atk Charlotte I think Brave Lance+ is also very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom