• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem if |Import OT| ~Should I Marry My Siblings Or Should I Kill Them?~

Progressed a bit and have all the standard characters you get through the story in anya so I started planning a marriage chart. Then I realized there's more males with children tied to them than there are marry-able female characters in the parent generation.

So it looks like the only way to get all available children in anya is to recruit Flora through my castle shenanigans or have Kamui marry a child generation character? ( ´_ゝ`)

or have kamui marry one of the only can be paired with kamui females

the struggles of using a male Kaumi

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
or have kamui marry one of the only can be paired with kamui females

the struggles of using a male Kaumi
Welp, already married my Kamui off early on.

RIP Harold, he never scored. Or hopefully I can manage to get Flora and she's marriable to Joker or something.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Mainly going to be using the gaiden chapters for exp/money anyways, don't plan to use most of the children other than grinding some affinity if I get curious about their support convos with their parents.

Also looks like Flora is a Kamui-only marriable character after all so I really do have to skip a kid gaiden.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Mainly going to be using the gaiden chapters for exp/money anyways, don't plan to use most of the children other than grinding some affinity if I get curious about their support convos with their parents.

Also looks like Flora is a Kamui-only marriable character after all so I really do have to skip a kid gaiden.

btw i just sent you a stupid way to make $$$ in one of the gaiden stages in the anya campaign.

need to get flora, though now it seems would be pointless if she can only be married to the MC D:

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Welp that crept up faster than I thought. Guess I should get a move on with my playthrough. Not sure if I should skip the byakuya run or just play it on normal to breeze through quickly.

Parakeetman

Welp that crept up faster than I thought. Guess I should get a move on with my playthrough. Not sure if I should skip the byakuya run or just play it on normal to breeze through quickly.

Im most likely gonna skip it and go 3rd first since I know Ill spend too much time leveling my favorite characters rather than progressing... lol

Draxal

So I was putzing around in the third route.

You get both weapon shops/item shops/2 plots of farmland (one Nohr/one Hoshido)/2 Gem mines.

It sucks that if you only want to play one path of the game, this is the one path most people will want to play.

Sakura

I don't think the third route is as fun/meaningful without having played the other routes first though.
There is value in seeing characters together.

Sakura

I'm enjoying it so far. Not for the story really, but more for the characters I guess? I honestly wasn't really expecting there to be support convos just for the route.
There were also a couple of maps that were unique from anything in the other two routes.

Draxal

Well, story spoilers for the third part are up on SF.

They coudn't get rid of the
incest, as Kamui/Azura are PUSHED hard ... and well they're cousins

kewlmyc

Haven't spoilers been up for a while for the third part? Someone played though the whole thing the week the game came out.

Lunar15

Am I to assume that the third part is set up like Hoshido, where there's a traversable world map and the ability to grind? Not that I mind, I just wanted to be sure.

Draxal

Haven't spoilers been up for a while for the third part? Someone played though the whole thing the week the game came out.

Not in the detail that's up on SF atm, this goes alot more into it.

Am I to assume that the third part is set up like Hoshido, where there's a traversable world map and the ability to grind? Not that I mind, I just wanted to be sure.

Yes.

I think you forgot that there is no traversable world map in this game technically ;)

P.S. Invisible Kingdom's symbol thing is lame, Conquest>Birthright>Invisible Kingdom easily for that

if you squint hard enough it almost looks like a football

Draxal

I think you forgot that there is no traversable world map in this game technically ;)

P.S. Invisible Kingdom's symbol thing is lame, Conquest>Birthright>Invisible Kingdom easily for that

if you squint hard enough it almost looks like a football

Well, that is true. No sprite Kamui running around the world map.

Inb4
"that's ok in Japan!"

It's a really easy fix in the states.

random thing: apparently the Nohr route hands you the most cash (if you get it all) of the 3? lol

granted it doesn't seem to drop nearly as many items as Hoshido or especially Invisible Kingdom (holy shit so many items man)

edit: what's with the buy/sell prices, they got bored and decided to make two values this time?

also spoilers:
the "curse" is Blood Pact 2.0 in how contrived it is

I wonder what the localized name for the "Invisible Kingdom" route will be.

for reference, White Kingdom->Birthright and Black Kingdom->Conquest

One new guy that you've seen on the Hoshido path already.
Fuuga weapon master that looks like a monk

also the only guy

Draxal

I wonder what the localized name for the "Invisible Kingdom" route will be.

for reference, White Kingdom->Birthright and Black Kingdom->Conquest

also the only guy

Ayup, Nohr kinda gets the short end of the stick, they get zero character exclusives while Hoshido gets 2 and Touma gets 1.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Chapter 19 anya is killing me. I've neglected to raise any generals and half my team went down horse-riding job paths. Getting easily one-shot while most units have 50% or less accuracy against the enemies. Guess it's time to break out a few children gaidens to grind (ヽ´ω`)

Parakeetman

Chapter 19 anya is killing me. I've neglected to raise any generals and half my team went down horse-riding job paths. Getting easily one-shot while most units have 50% or less accuracy against the enemies. Guess it's time to break out a few children gaidens to grind (ヽ´ω`)

Yeah the later stages for Anya are pretty brutal for horthe riding characters lol. (*´-ω-`)

In most of the stages now its mostly the MC and his stunt double going around slaughtering everything \( ̄ー\)(/ー ̄)/ Currently am lv 30 I think. Bought that +5 level item twice? Or was it 3 times and am working towards lv 35 now.

Also my wife and her axe lol.

Im seriously considering just to beat the game using other players generals instead and just totally steamrolling the AI with the remaining stages.

Thank god am not playing with permadeath though since the last few stages Ive been through we had such a high casualty count.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah ended up sacrificing most of my horse units to perform suicidal blows (since they die in one battle anyways) while Kamui and Camilla tanked as much as they could. Hate that strategy but so glad I chose casual this time around for these difficulty spike chapters. Might raise an armored child unit or something, Benoit's son seems decent.

Parakeetman

Just beat the Anya scenario, the last stage was not as hard as I would have expected. Time to go play the third scenario.

Yeah ended up sacrificing most of my horse units to perform suicidal blows (since they die in one battle anyways) while Kamui and Camilla tanked as much as they could. Hate that strategy but so glad I chose casual this time around for these difficulty spike chapters. Might raise an armored child unit or something, Benoit's son seems decent.

btw how come you have the ロリババア as your avatar? What happened to Camilla lol

Wow, what
an epic trap pairing assuming it isn't someone just trolling or a mistranslation.

The fact they don't tell you until late in the third DLC path is going to make a lot of people feel uncomfortable

Parakeetman

Btw what you are saying can be considered a spoiler so you might as well just tag everything. Reason being is that for those who have not played the third scenario or know nothing about it, you literally just ruined that with your statement on what they would be expecting.

Btw what you are saying can be considered a spoiler so you might as well just tag everything. Reason being is that for those who have not played the third scenario or know nothing about it, you literally just ruined that with your statement on what they would be expecting.
My apologizes, thought I got all the spoiler bits.

I'll fix it.

So I have a question. I only have an original 3DS with the original SD memory card. I only buy retail games and the occasional DLC, so it's never been an issue, but with this game, there are 2 basically full games as DLC. Am I gonna have to buy a bigger SD card to get all 3 routes?

Sakura

So I have a question. I only have an original 3DS with the original SD memory card. I only buy retail games and the occasional DLC, so it's never been an issue, but with this game, there are 2 basically full games as DLC. Am I gonna have to buy a bigger SD card to get all 3 routes?

I'm pretty sure the DLC routes were only like 100MB when I downloaded them.
If you needed a bigger SD card you could probably get one for like 10 bucks.

If you buy a physical copy of the game you'll only need to download just a bit as almost everything is already on the cart.

but SD cards are cheap, why not upgrade

Ok thanks for the clarification. It wouldn't have been a big deal if I had to buy one, I just never needed to and didnt know how cheap they were.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Just beat the Anya scenario, the last stage was not as hard as I would have expected. Time to go play the third scenario.

btw how come you have the ロリババア as your avatar? What happened to Camilla lol
She looked older in the art before I started playing I swear ▄█▀█●
Camilla's too suffocating lol

Top Bottom