• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look: CW's Supergirl & Superman Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
clark can't
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
NO TOM WELLINGS ALLOWED

That being said, this supes boots are way too huge which don't balance with the fact that he lacks an upper body.

Why didn't they just get the MoS suit?

or a different guy?????????

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Does the guy playing Superman just have a really huge head or is perspective playing some tricks here. I'm honestly not sure.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
that's like the shortest Superman ever next to Suppaman

suppaman-o.gif

I think he is the shortest Supes, he's listed at 6ft like Cain, but I'm not so sure. He's got a nice pair of lifts on those boots.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Why the belt.

Why the boots.

Is he even wearing any of that? It looks like they shopped his head onto a render.

Yea it looks really odd, like, photoshopped odd.

He looks so much better from this photo from the panel.
VpLZkpy.jpg

They must have resized him wrong or messed with his head. I know he's sitting down there, but his neck doesn't look as weirdly long or face as long and gaunt as it does in this new releases pic.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I think he is the shortest Supes, he's listed at 6ft like Cain, but I'm not so sure. He's got a nice pair of lifts on those boots.

there's definitely some horrid photoshop at work here, he doesn't seem that ape like in other pictures

There can only be one, choose!

ae9a1121a1a06381-dc_comics_superman_christopher_reeve_desktop_1024x768_wallpaper1073650.png

o06400320130130ktsupercage.jpg

c194d0c3ce833ba2-kirkalyn2.jpg

ben-affleck-superman-suit.jpeg

superman_returns_25.jpg

Apart from the Affleck joke and Cage's absurd superman, everyone of those is better than the one in the OP. Even the black and white series one. Even the super shit small S on Routh.

The dude isn't exactly small.
tyler-hoechlin-shirtless-gifs-09112014-05.gif
Almost Cavill level
XMelwjx.gif

He looked like Superman in the comic con picture, but in this gif he doesnt. Must be the fucking eyebrows and his thin forehead or something.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I wonder if Routh is glad he's the Atom right now hah

The guy is built/ripped, but the padding of the suit in the pic hides mostly any hints of his build. It actually slims him more imo then you have bulky pieces on it like the boots that make him look smaller.

I still think he will look better on tv, but this is one hell of an awful photo for the guy & I'm really curious why they decided to release this just a few days after the con.

Matrix

there's definitely some horrid photoshop at work here, he doesn't seem that ape like in other pictures

Yea looking at the con pics/seeing him talk etc & then releasing such a bad photo that has to be shopped ( to most peoples eyes) is just odd.

also he looks like a vampire, pale as fuck in the photo.. wtf CW

Matrix

Mock up of them next to one another.

Now we need to give Tyler a leather jacket and circle shades.
8DzRGLI.jpg

oh god lmao and it's kinda hilarious that Cavill is finally showing a hint of smiling & the CW Supes looks more depressed.

I'm used to Superman looking more bulky haha ( Cavil )

I'm gonna miss only seeing little clips of superman like just his boots in s1 lol. Hopefully we still get the superman smiley face txts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom