• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gladbach is Germany's last hope for interesting group stage matches.

Bayern's group is shit boring already and nobody gives a fuck about those other two teams.

Cappa

Banned
Barca, Roma and Leverkusen

lol Leverkusen

yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!

but Roma and Leverkusen are not what they used to be..... Barca will probably sweep this group.

Wow Valencia........... what a group for them!!!

Chelsea as well

Sevilla omg............. City and Juventus :((((((((((((((((

Blablurn

Bayern players watching the draw

tumblr_ntqbhcjmOn1tfi55do8_250.gif

Cappa

Banned
lol City

Wish they'd got Wolfsburg though.

City has a legitimate shot to get knocked out in group stages.....

I really like to watch Sevilla play, I think they have a fantastic coach. It's going to be a great group to watch for sure evry game will be nuts. Also, Sevilla have been pretty much unbeatable at home for the past 2 season or so.... what a beautiful game!

Wolfsburg vs City would have been great, de Bruyne returning to Germany. All the Wolfsburg fans wpuld go cra- wait, nevermind, Wolfsburg doesn't have fans, nobody would care.

City has a legitimate shot to get knocked out in group stages.....

I really like to watch Sevilla play, I think they have a fantastic coach. It's going to be a great group to watch for sure evry game will be nuts. Also, Sevilla have been pretty much unbeatable at home for the past 2 season or so.... what a beautiful game!

Every season City has a shot at getting knocked out in the group stages, I'm glad this year's no different.

I'd be especially happy to see them get thumped by Sevilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom