• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

cEGN3KH.png

Dafuq, someone needs to post a video clip.

MikeBison

Commentator says "Gylfi Siggurdson writes his name into Everton folklore with that strike".

About right tbf. Doesn't take a lot across Stanley.

Dadasch

Fenerbahce lost the away game and today even at their stadium.

Against Vardar. I don't even know where they from...

Fucking losers.

VLiberty

Apparently PSG wants Reina (lol why), and he wants to go as well.

That's not too bad, but with the transfer session ending next week I'm afraid of what we could buy. I heard we might get Rulli, would that be good?

Deschamps still on his Benzema boycott still picking fucking Giroud over him.

Watch us not even qualify for the WC either.

The moment he leave can't com soon enough.

mauaus

Coutinho staying at Liverpool? Saw a piece of "news" yesterday that said Barca was still heavily invested in negotiating and traveled to make it happen this week

After Psg behavior that irked Barcelona and Barcelona behavior that irked Dortmund and Liverpool, i am very curious what will be the attitude by Liverpool and Dortmund after selling Coutinho and Dembele.

Arsenal apparently offering Oxlade-Chamberlain £180,000/w a contract to keep him from going to Chelsea lol holy shit.

If we end up getting Ox, Barkley, and Drinkwater I'll be pretty happy.

What do you mean?

I'm curious about their stance on the negotiations over their substitutes. PL clubs tend to be extremely cuntish. They go behind clubs, offer major wages to the players and agents which then pressure the clubs to sell...basically what Barça did.

I'm expecting a bit more cordiality this time.

Arsenal apparently offering Oxlade-Chamberlain £180,000/w a contract to keep him from going to Chelsea lol holy shit.

If we end up getting Ox, Barkley, and Drinkwater I'll be pretty happy.

With that wage he would be the second best paid player in the Chelsea squad, just short of Hazard. Way to undermine your salary structure, Arsenal.

I'm curious about their stance on the negotiations over their substitutes. PL clubs tend to be extremely cuntish. They go behind clubs, offer major wages to the players and agents which then pressure the clubs to sell...basically what Barça did.

I'm expecting a bit more cordiality this time.

I think that happens everywhere, and at every level. We hear more about the PL because of its global popularity and the reach of the English-speaking press. So I doubt anything changes at all.

Zasa

So? Lost their manager. Lost their CB. Lost their MF.
Ok, they still failed to qualify. I think it's safe to say they weren't underdogs vs Rosenborg

It's a still shock considering they've qualified since 1965 for European tournies. Same goes for PSV who've qualified since 1973.

Dadasch

There is no need to lash out like that. Calm down.

Watzke hypes our opponents again. Our group is pretty good, but there is no need to fear the Spurs....pls, they have no chance.

Audioboxer

It's time for me to step in and cool the banter again with some lulz. Please, read the posts below

Arsenal apparently offering Oxlade-Chamberlain £180,000/w a contract

Theo Walcott makes £140k a week.

and

5RtasFo.jpg

That's even worse than Lingard being on 100k.

The EPL is where the laughs are everyone, be friendly in here and laugh at the EPL. No angry posts at each other, only EPL memes. Arsenal specifically. Lashley deserves pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom