• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

ofEg96K.gif

CrayToes

90m is so much money for Lemar. I would rather Liverpool pass at that price. Far bigger priorities in our squad. Swapping Sanchez for Lemar still weakens Arsenal, significantly, too.

Bumhead

Banned
Just heard a Talksport interview with David Seaman moaning about Ox moving to Liverpool for less money. Thinks it's sad he's moved if that's the case.

Fucking woof!

NHale

Adrien Silva is rumored to be once again a Leicester target if they lose Drinkwater. There is a funny story around the news today about him leaving the national team hotel to go train elsewhere. Yeah right...

TimmmV

90m is so much money for Lemar. I would rather Liverpool pass at that price. Far bigger priorities in our squad. Swapping Sanchez for Lemar still weakens Arsenal, significantly, too.

Need to think about potential replacements for Coutinho next season too though.

If Monaco are prepared to sell him today then Liverpool should be matching anything Arsenal have imo, especially if money is coming in from selling Sakho

CrayToes

Need to think about potential replacements for Coutinho next season too though.

If Monaco are prepared to sell him today then Liverpool should be matching anything Arsenal have imo, especially if money is coming in from selling Sakho

Paying 90m for a winger that isn't guaranteed to start when we have gaping holes in our defence? Nah, I'm alright. I'd rather put that 90m on top of whatever we were already willing to bid for VVD. Fuck it, buy Soton a new stadium while we're at it.

Cappa

Banned
If anyone want to know the story of Marco Asensio, then there's a good documentary from Real Madrid. With English subtitles.

THIS IS THE STORY OF : ASENSIO
The story is Barcelona decided Douglas was more valuable than Marco asensio and decided to pass on him lulz.

Edit:yeah but cool and sad story from him. Has a great family and friends surrounding him besides his talent he's a good kid who doesn't have the typical ego of these wonder kids now a days

We are linked with Candevera whatever from Milan. It's like gathering the scraps after battle is lost. Fucking disgusting from Chelsea transfer board.

Just heard a Talksport interview with David Seaman moaning about Ox moving to Liverpool for less money. Thinks it's sad he's moved if that's the case.

Fucking woof!

Quite telling about the state of Arsenal.

If Arsenal want to stay competitive Wenger needs to go asap. Too stubborn and fiscally conservative to keep up with everyone around them spending so big.

sora87

Carra bringing the bants on sky sports, fuming he got cut off for "breaking news" that wilshere might be going to birmingham on loan hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom