• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappa

Banned
He's 30 though and never really reached his potential.

He is 30 year old. He won't get more than a year contract. Another temporary solution. Conte can't build a squad with such temporary options.

but what do you guys actually expect? Candreva for his price tag will more than fill the role they need.

I dont think Chelsea needs to be spending 40-50+ on a signing but thats just me.

Bumhead

Banned
Kevin Kuranyi is at Molineux, he's retired but we desperately need a striker or two!

Gone quiet on Rhodes? We also have Forrestieri apparently up for a move today!

Sanchez to City is an unmitigated disaster on a number of levels. Honestly think it's the sort of deal that ends Arsenal as any sort of force in the top 4 for a few years.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Didn't pay much attention to Liverpool/football for the last few years, blew my mind when I saw this.

I actually wasn't that surprised. He was overt Liverpool fan, I'm no fan of EA so it's why I followed him on Twitter.

Danchi

Alexis Sanchez, Sergio Aguero, Gabriel Jesus, Leroy Sane, Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, and David Silva all vying for attacking positions 😑

Pachimari

User: Pachimari
League: Premier League

1. Manchester City
2. Southampton
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester United
---
5. Chelsea
5. Tottenham
6. Stoke
7. Everton
8. Leicester
9. Newcastle
10. Arsenal
---
18. West Ham
19. Bournemouth
20. Brighton

Syder

Alexis Sanchez, Sergio Aguero, Gabriel Jesus, Leroy Sane, Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, and David Silva all vying for attacking positions 😑
De Bruyne has already said he will be playing a deeper role this season.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
User: Pachimari
League: Premier League

1. Manchester United
2. Southampton
3. Manchester City
4. Liverpool
---
5. Chelsea
5. Tottenham
6. Stoke
7. Everton
8. Leicester
9. Newcastle
10. Arsenal
---
18. West Ham
19. Bournemouth
20. Brighton

2. Southampton

You're a mad man

but what do you guys actually expect? Candreva for his price tag will more than fill the role they need.

I dont think Chelsea needs to be spending 40-50+ on a signing but thats just me.

Fuck the money man, it's not our money. I don't care if they spend 500m this window. Give Conte something to build on instead of buying 30+ year old temps. Conte won PL in his first season with a makeshift squad. Imagine what he can do with good set of 15-16 players.

Look at what City are doing. They are giving Pep what he wants.

Zappacosta who?

dfYYY5H.png

Lmao

Internet moves fast

Cappa

Banned
Fuck the money man, it's not our money. I don't care if they spend 500m this window. Give Conte something to build on instead of buying 30+ year old temps. Conte won PL in his first season with a makeshift squad. Imagine what he can do with good set of 15-16 players.

Look at what City are doing. They are giving Pep what he wants.

City always buy a shit ton of players and do fuck all lol. Its not about price tags. Madrid stop paying exorbitant amounts of money on players in recent years and its paid off considerably.

He plays for Torino.

Torino isnt exactly a big club lol

So, if the rumours Sanchez move to City is dependent on Arsenal getting a replacement in first, and said desired replacement is allegedly Lemar, who supposedly wants to stay or go only to Liverpool... could we in theory fuck both Arsenal and City over if our move goes through?

sora87

Decent. Shame it looks like VVD and Lemar won't happen. But hopefully that means Coutinho stays and hopefully we'll still have a good season.

I can see us having a good season but the out-scoring opponents thing won't work all the time, our defense will probably get tore apart in champs league

MrS

Banned
I like and admire Liverpool a lot but... Man Utd are the greatest club in England.
Not even close. Liverpool's history is richer and replete with amazing moments. And they've won the European Cup more times than Utd. They're just a more romantic club than Utd.

Would be well happy with rudiger, Morata, bakayoko, zappacosta and a backup cm like drinkwater. Don't want to see William though. Mahrez is good but I would like to just keep Willian. Overall good window though if these happen... Although nothing makes Costa leaving less painful. Would also have liked a better backup striker, michy is awful. But good stuff overall.

Guillem Balague‏Verified account @GuillemBalague 56m56 minutes ago
More
Barcelona "hoping" Liverpool start negotiating for Coutinho this afternoon. They have offer ready but haven't sent it #Not4Sale #HeStays

Coutinho stays, has to play at a top level if he wants World Cup, win for Liverpool IMO.

He took his FIFA career to the next level

Hahaha legit

Shocked to have found out though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom