• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

More I think about it the more I think Lash got a deliberate ban to save himself during the shitty international break. He can come back refreshed. #LashANewSigning.

More I think about it the more I think Lash got a deliberate ban to save himself during the shitty international break. He can come back refreshed. #LashANewSigning.

Genius if true, and I find it funny that despite not being here, he's still the most active poster here by like 300+.

At least I'm in work for a fair chunk of next week, my time off starts next Saturday. If I'd booked that off one week earlier I'd be butting the wall out of boredom come Thursday.

Icolin

Banned
pls

This is fucking terrible.

International breaks always feel like the come at the worst fucking times.

I like international breaks, especially ones for WCQs. Love me some CONMEBOL and CONCACAF WCQ. Dodgy reffing, horrible tackles, and golazos galore.

MikeBison

I like international breaks, especially ones for WCQs. Love me some CONMEBOL and CONCACAF WCQ. Dodgy reffing, horrible tackles, and golazos galore.

Most international breaks just feature England playing 10 farmers and a window salesman.

I love actual international tournaments. But mid season breaks for pointless qualifiers and friendlies can get fucked.

Lash = Claude from AFTV?

Said he was a bit chubby:

5565cbd5ce9d8_12.jpg

Kyoufu

International breaks are only bad if you support the top clubs. For everyone else, not having our weekends ruined by our shit teams is nice.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Tbf if I wasn't banned during the end of the transfer window and that shambles at Liverpool, I'd definitely be banned now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just noticed Seferovic scored 2 against Andorra. Dat Benfica move really lifted his spirits huh?

Lashley

Well, it's between him and Cout the crier, I guess we'll see come Saturday. One thing's for certain though, don't have to worry about Alexis until next year at least.

I truly wish we'd sold Alexis. We should've had a replacement lined up early in the summer, but typical Arsenal we tease the fans with a legit amazing signing (Lacazette) and then do next to no business afterwards :/

He's a whiny primadonna, and now he'll go for free. Just a shambles of a club. I truly hate our board and manager.

Kyoufu

I truly wish we'd sold Alexis. We should've had a replacement lined up early in the summer, but typical Arsenal we tease the fans with a legit amazing signing (Lacazette) and then do next to no business afterwards :/

He's a whiny primadonna, and now he'll go for free. Just a shambles of a club. I truly hate our board and manager.

If he stays, you've held on to a whiny primadonna.

If he goes, he's sold to a rival and the fans go apeshit again.

Tough situation to be in.

Lashley

If he stays, you've held on to a whiny primadonna.

If he goes, he's sold to a rival and the fans go apeshit again.

Tough situation to be in.

All down to the board though.

Why reject the higher offer from PSG earlier in the summer to just ponder and piss about with a smaller offer from a domestic "rival"

Syder

The only reason to keep Sanchez [for him to leave on a free] was if his involvement was going to result in Arsenal achieving something.

Lashley

The only reason to keep Sanchez [for him to leave on a free] was if his involvement was going to result in Arsenal achieving something.

It won't though. We aren't going to win the Europa, and we certainly won't get top 4.

Syder

It won't though. We aren't going to win the Europa, and we certainly won't get top 4.
Which is why it was a terrible idea to keep him.

I'm surprised a board so driven by maintaining a positive net spend is going to let one of the best players in the league leave on a free transfer.

Lashley

Which is why it was a terrible idea to keep him.

I'm surprised a board so driven by maintaining a positive net spend is going to let one of the best players in the league leave on a free transfer.

We might get him to extend by a year to sell him, but I can't see it happening.

Already sick of the articles about him feeling angry and betrayed too, and how he'll leave in Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom