• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

I've found a way of getting less pissed off in races where lewis DNFs. With some matched betting I'll win about £60 this weekend if he DNFs lol.

Mastah

ConH2b8WAAEWZVZ.jpg:large

Orbis

I know it might change during the weekend, but what's the current ruling on track limits?
In the race, you can cross the white lines on odd numbered laps only. If you cross the white lines in qualifying, the session is red flagged and the third slowest driver is awarded pole. If it's raining though there's another set of rules, I forget the details.

In the race, you can cross the white lines on odd numbered laps only. If you cross the white lines in qualifying, the session is red flagged and the third slowest driver is awarded pole. If it's raining though there's another set of rules, I forget the details.

What if you change your gearbox during a SC situation while being on Ultra-softs? Can you then spend the points on your license?

Mastah

Crofty clueless as usual, only Massa is in danger, but he should be fine. You fool.

edit: And I was right, eh.

Kvyat, goodbye.

DBT85

Mercedes can't use full potential of supersofts or have they slightly turned engines down to hide their supremacy?

No need to run full tonk for Q2. They need to start the race on them so might as well take it easy and save some life. They don't even need to push as hard as they do.

EDIT

3BZH4fj.gif

1qJyxa9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom