• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalin80

Banned
It was a complete farce.

TvmJDR9.jpg

Circled are McLaren's retirements in 2012. I don't know what happened to Button in Malaysia and Canada, but he technically finished the races which is why I didn't circle them. Either way, that's 10 fucking retirements (6 for Hamilton - 3 while leading) and 12 no-points races.

Button wouldn't have challenged the title that year; but between McLaren's issues, Maldonado and Grojean, Hamilton was certainly robbed of it.

Hamilton completely stomped the field in 2012, probably as a whole his best driving in his career, it's a shame that the car liked exploding when in the lead position.

Hamilton completely stomped the field in 2012, probably as a whole his best driving in his career, it's a shame that the car liked exploding when in the lead position.
It's like they wanted him to leave. Even when he announced that he was leaving he put his all into his drives and wanted to still bring that team a championship, they still couldn't even make that car reliable.
This shit right here was the kicker...dude got no love...

Shaneus

F1 2016 [OT] - A Longer Career than Daniil Kvyat
This. Alternatively (even though it doesn't really make much sense)
F1 2016 |OT| The Power of Streams
F1 2016 |OT| More crashes than Mercedes infighting
F1 2016 |OT| The last one with ugly-arse cars

JDB

Banned
Speaking of, is a 360/XBO controller fine for F1 games? I have a steering wheel but it doesn't fit on my desk. :(

DD

Speaking of, is a 360/XBO controller fine for F1 games? I have a steering wheel but it doesn't fit on my desk. :(

All Codemasters games tend to be great with a pad, even the brutally hard Dirt Rally. I've played F1 2010, 11, 12 and 13 with a X360 pad just fine.

John_B

RIP Ferrari. RIP Mercedes.
Mercedes will be hard to match. Their development is rapid and all hits. But this Red Bull rocket could open up the championship to include Ricciardo and Verstappen. Also we get faster cars that can be leaned on rather than have to be nursed most of the time. The next season has promise.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
According finnish media sources Bottas is signature away from another Williams deal. Also Renault has offered him a contract.

It wouldn't been bad for Bottas to switch teams. But I think that he could wait another year - rule change could mix up a field a bit.

a charismatic lead driver what is this a popularity contest? If that's what renault are seeking then their future doesn't fill me with much confidence

frontieruk

a charismatic lead driver what is this a popularity contest? If that's what renault are seeking then their future doesn't fill me with much confidence

Charisma will lead to sponsorship deals, in motogp when Rossi left Yamaha for Ducati they lost pretty much every sponsor and Lorenzo didn't seem to be able to lure a deal to them though they still had one of the strongest bikes on the grid. Charisma shouldn't be underestimated when finance is an issue.

Mastah

Police foil plan to stage rocket strike on Singapore GP

A plan by terrorists with alleged links to so-called Islamic State to stage a rocket strike on next months' Singapore Grand Prix has been foiled, according to media reports.

The gang were plotting to launch the attack from the Indonesian island of Batam, just 10 miles from Singapore. Rockets were to have been fired across the strait between the two islands.

Security is expected to be stepped up in Singapore when the city hosts the 15th race of the 2016 season on September 18 at the glittering Marina Bay waterfront street circuit.

http://en.f1i.com/news/67299-police-foil-terrorist-singapore-gp-rocket-attack-plot.html

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom