• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icefire1424

How close to JB should we expect Vandoorne to be?

If him stepping up to F1 is anything like me transitioning from Formula B to Formula A in Project C.A.R.S, he'll immediately lose control upon hitting the gas at the start, careen into the inside wall, and take out at least six other drivers with him.

But the counter argument is that he won't, considering that unlike me, he's a skilled driver.

Talking of which... seems Raikkonen is getting to Vettel.

Vettel added: "Put it this way: You sell ice cream, and it's vanilla and everybody that comes to your shop is asking for chocolate ice cream.

"And the next day everyone comes expecting you to sell chocolate ice cream but you sell vanilla again."

Talking of which... seems Raikkonen is getting to Vettel.
tumblr_m1b9t3dvon1qlt7lao1_500-565c38158e827.gif

ramparter

Banned

Staab

It hits so close to home that it really doesn't even feel funny at all.. in fact, I'm crying.
Damn you, Bernie.

hadareud

The Translator
It's almost as if they have to pay for the rights.

Commercials are evil. Pay TV is evil. The license fee is evil.

Why don't we get everything for free? We deserve it! Oh and in 4k, 120fps and with much much higher production values.

I've got no problem with any of those things. What I do have a problem with is not showing any commercials at all (like, literally was sat watching a C4 logo).

I also hate it when every ad break has the same adverts. US TV seems notorious for that.

Edit - Ok, what the fuck. Two sets of breaks in 10 mins? That's too much.

Zeknurn

Todays episode in FOM are cunts is called "Lewis Hamilton Ordered To Stop Taking Snapchats At F1 Races"

I expected it on E4 or More4 rather than the main chsnnel.

It's not like they were showing anything worthwhile on Channel 4 before FP1. It was Storage Wars or some dumb reality show.

I think what you meant to say is: "Channel 4 is showing 90 minutes of ads with some F1 in between"

I didn't think the ad breaks were that bad, but then I have endured RTL's broadcast and anything is better than theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom