• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haas a legit 4th fastest! I'll take it! But, seriously, sorta out of nowhere.

Rosberg should have this. Hamilton spent too much video game time at Suzuka where the fake grass on the outside of Degner don't unbalance the car.

Fox Mulder

Horrible performance from both Mclarens.

Even with the new upgrade, Alonso’s car looks as bad as Button.

And people were saying that they might win, score a podium and fight with the Ferraris.

I though Alonso has been saying the engine upgrade offered no increase in power, was for weight reduction and reliability or whatever.

Lach

It really looks like the Liberty Media takeover shows it's first changes...

Wonder if they'll be able to do live radio interviews in Safety Car periods like they do in Formula E. I feel for Formula 1 it still requires too much concentration even during Safety Car

Zeknurn

It turns out that having the Mercedes supplied teams be forced to turn down their power units makes for a more competitive grid. Who would have thunk it.

Now who will win the start lottery?

untitled-1gsqds.gif

Mastah

F1 Fanatic Live ‏@f1fanaticlive 54s55 seconds ago

Happy Grosjean: "Thanks everyone. Sometimes I'm a bit of an arsehole on the radio but at the end that's what we want, to go fast!"

:D

Mastah

Daniel Johnson ‏@danielt_johnson 44s44 seconds ago

Well that was odd. Lewis unhappy about reaction to presser the other day and says he won't be answering questions. Never a dull moment

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Am I the only person who thought the Snapchat thing was amusing? I mean, those conferences are plain shit.

Also, thumbs up for getting Daniel Johnson's knickers in a twist. Guy has always been a prick - well-suited to writing for the Telegraph.

By all accounts his message was polite today.

Jezbollah

He's right though, I don't know how people can still take these fake-ass boring conferences.

Obviously Lewis is not being paid enough to be interested in sitting down and answering a few questions for half an hour. It's not as if he has sponsors or a huge automative company to be an ambassador for.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Obviously Lewis is not being paid enough to be interested in sitting down and answering a few questions for half an hour. It's not as if he has sponsors or a huge automative company to be an ambassador for.

Those sponsors would prefer the fans were engaged.

Hands up, who here actually watches the whole conference or reads the transcript?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom