• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Pre-Season |OT| The Ferrari is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

Everytime I see the cars with the T wing I picture trains and pantographs. Fuck me just put some kind of overhead contact line over the tracks to power the cars with electricity.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Oh for Fuck sake.

Just Fuck off out of Formula 1 Honda, you clearly haven't a clue.

You didn't in 2008 and you still don't now. Thanks for ruining one of the longest running non manufacture team in the sport in the process of your current venture in terrible engineering.

*angry mode off*

Hamilton is good with kids. I tend to ignore they exist when confronted.

C5_fyq2WgAEZNi7.jpg:large

Close enough, I guess.

Not only is that NOT Senna, I'm 99% sure it's this photo of Rodrigo Santoro

Spades

Everyone complaining about how awful the shark and t-wings look - it doesn't matter because Halo is coming next year anyway to destroy F1 aesthetics forever.

Ark

Can I just say; Hamilton has always been that way. It's just that most people didn't see it because they were too busy being caught up in the furore of hating him.

Can I just say; Hamilton has always been that way. It's just that most people didn't see it because they were too busy being caught up in the furore of hating him.
Please let's not forget that Hamilton has been a little whiny bitch a couple of years ago, much like Vettel was last season and probably continues to be. I really, really like him and his attitude now, but 2011 Hamilton was not the same Hamilton he is today. I definitely admit that there was and continues to be a lot of hate, because of his lifestyle, though. I did it back then and I saw how stupid it was. I hope others understand it as well.

Ark

Even Alonso doesn't hate Hamilton...

Well, he did in from 07-10 at least, ha.

Please let's not forget that Hamilton has been a little whiny bitch a couple of years ago, much like Vettel was last season and probably continues to be. I really, really like him and his attitude now, but 2011 Hamilton was not the same Hamilton he is today. I definitely admit that there was and continues to be a lot of hate, because of his lifestyle, though. I did it back then and I saw how stupid it was. I hope others understand it as well.

2011 Hamilton was a whiny bitch, but who isn't a whiny bitch when their life goes to shit? Just because he was a hyper-successful world champion in 2011 doesn't mean his life didn't go to shit. I'm not saying he wasn't a whiny bitch, but I'm not going to bemoan him for not putting on a happy facade for the cameras during a GP weekend when all the cameras were focused on his shitty "private" life outside of GP weekends.

Imo people spend too much time hating/defending different drivers. The only issue I've had with anyone in F1 recently has been Toto "we're not that quick" Wolff. And Nico's "I hate coming second to Lewis" comments in every podium interview.

Mastah

Monza will still have the same layout in 2017:

Albert Fabrega ES‏ @AlbertFabrega 3m3 minutes ago

Modificación d primera chicane del Autodromo de Monza no estará lista para el #GPItalia. Misma configuración 2016.

Zaru

You know what would be funny? Monza laps including the loop. Come in from parabolica, enter the loop after the start/finish straight, come out again on the start/finish straight.

2011 Hamilton was a whiny bitch, but who isn't a whiny bitch when their life goes to shit? Just because he was a hyper-successful world champion in 2011 doesn't mean his life didn't go to shit. I'm not saying he wasn't a whiny bitch, but I'm not going to bemoan him for not putting on a happy facade for the cameras during a GP weekend when all the cameras were focused on his shitty "private" life outside of GP weekends.

Imo people spend too much time hating/defending different drivers. The only issue I've had with anyone in F1 recently has been Toto "we're not that quick" Wolff. And Nico's "I hate coming second to Lewis" comments in every podium interview.
He really seemed to mature getting away from Nicole Scherzinger.That woman is a man eater.

I think between Nicole, dealing with McLaren's nonsense, whatever family troubles he had at the time and watching another championship disintegrate before his eyes he just lost his mind. He still managed 2 bad ass wins in China and Nurgurgring and a "give me" in Abu Dhabi. He came back strong in 2012, but luckily he has never fell to pieces like that again minus a couple of WTF moments here and there. I will admit he was a prat after losing the championship last year, but he knows why he lost...he could've been more humble though.

RSP

I've really hated him on his debut year, and looking back it was mostly not because of him but of the media. Then he started growing on me and last two years I was actually rooting for him to win the championship

He's a great ambassador for the sport, and genuinely funny. Not like Vettel.. uugghh

HAM is always awesome with kids.

He just looks really douchey when he does the fashion stuff and generally uninterested when doing media interviews. But I guess that can be said of a lot of drivers.

He was almost right.

It's clearly of this image of Rodrigo Santoro.
F1/Detective GAF solves another mystery.

"We'll do our talking on the track".

In addition to their relationship, I can't wait to see how VER/RIC get along this year as well. Probably fine, since Merc will be topping laps anyhow

Zaru

If, by some miracle, Ferrari has a remote chance of putting up a title challenge, how many races would it take for them to throw Kimi under the bus?

Ark

If, by some miracle, Ferrari has a remote chance of putting up a title challenge, how many races would it take for them to throw Kimi under the bus?

Kimi will throw himself under the bus, I wouldn't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom