• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
7PM008y.gif

Jezbollah

Same shit would've happened in Monza, had Hamilton an issue. Not sure what's there to complain about. It's a sport, emotions run high, you want your team or driver to win. There's nothing classy about this in the first place.

I remember Damon Hill being cheered when he hit the chicane tyres and spun out at Monza in 1996. It happens in all race tracks where they have a hometown team or rider to cheer for and rivals to cheer against. Always happened, always will.

(then again I bet most complaining were not around for the likes of Hill vs Schumacher or Mansell vs Senna etc).

Spades

The WDC is Mercedes bound again. Momentum is all theirs.

Theirs to loose for sure. Ferrari have been slipping back after catching Mercedes off guard at the beginning of the season. I can't imagine Mercedes being able to develop the car the same way Mercedes will for the second half of the season.

Spades

(then again I bet most complaining were not around for the likes of Hill vs Schumacher or Mansell vs Senna etc).

I love the superiority complex that fans of anyone else could not have possibly have been watching F1 for decades. Moronic comment.

Aiii

So not worth it
The whining about the crowd cheering their homeboy catching up in the WDC is ridiculous. Don’t be this person.

jey_16

Banned
Liberty really needs to implement some kind of developement cap next year

Gonna be mercedes domination after the summer break

the built in engine they had was always going to be a massive advantage, it was a miracle that Ferrari were competitive in the early races but now that Mercedes have figured out the tyres, would not be surprised if we see Hamilton pull a clean sweep after the break (i.e. like Vettel in 2013)

considering the design rules are not really changing until 2020, I can't see anyone challenging them in the next few years

might be time to place some bets on Hamilton breaking all of Schumacher's records

Kimi looks like a shattered man who knows Vettel is going to beat his ass with a tire iron when he gets back to the garage.
The hair pubes look worse every weekend
Hamilton's hair always has a weird evolution through the season.
With Vettel's tyre puncture, that nullifies the ridiculous headrest issue with Lewis' car in Baku. Now we have an even championship battle.
I'm okay with this logic. Halfway through the season, 1 point apart, we can pretend like we're starting over from scratch.

Dry your eyes.

Have the same fans dried theirs when they booed Hamilton a few days ago for taking a few days off and jilting them?

Vettel is 100% monster heel with crowds worldwide after deliberately ramming Hamilton. He'd get jeered here anyway (comparatively), but man has earned the boos for now.

I'm guess the world needs a new evil, cheating German stereotype after the likes of Schumacher and Klinsmann have come and gone. Vettel doesn't seem to be doing homself any favours.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Getting away from F1 drama and switching back to Formula-E just in time for Super Pole.

Danny only finished one place behind Max. Worth watching for his run alone?

He was shown quite often because of all the cars he had to pass. Nice, clean passes, nothing really spectacular though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom