• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Why did Ves pit. He could have been on the podium..

He was complaining about his tires as well. RBR saw Kimi's tire go, and since VER could make a safe stop, they called it. Of course nobody expected VET to blow his tire as well.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Ferrari pushed the tyres to the limit.
For both cars to fail on front left within 2 laps on same tyre compound cant be a coincidence

tvhhC9N.gif

Xando

Liberty really needs to implement some kind of developement cap next year

Gonna be mercedes domination after the summer break

Orbis

I don't remember people cheering HAM's issue in Baku, but hey, top notch fans we got here.
Lol what, Hamilton has had problems cheered before, has been booed for wins before. Cheering a fucking flat tyre is fair game, always has been. It's what happens at sport events.

I don't remember people cheering HAM's issue in Baku, but hey, top notch fans we got here.

Same shit would've happened in Monza, had Hamilton an issue. Not sure what's there to complain about. It's a sport, emotions run high, you want your team or driver to win. There's nothing classy about this in the first place.

Grug

Just fucking crazy.

Like Austria, started and finished with a bang. Tedium in the middle.

The WDC is Mercedes bound again. Momentum is all theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom