• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punished Kimi incoming on the podium. Hamilton cementing babyface status.
Gah the aero regulations have really fucked this race haven't they?
Copy-paste for every single race. Barcelona is the worst offender of this especially in terms of the last corner spilling cars up, but it's pretty bad here. Also Mexico, Melbourne, Sochi, Silverstone, Monza, Singapore... Uh, well, you get the idea.

Ark

What the fuck Mercedes? They should have let Hamilton keep third for the sake of the Championship, rather than being fair and shit.

Jesus Christ.

sammex

That's some bullshit right there. Either accept team orders or get rid of teams. This grey area in the middle is a load of rubbish.

Yagami_Sama

Boring race. Ferrari win always a pain to see.

At least Hamilton have the position back to Bottas and that was first. I never so that happening and that was great.

And both McLaren scored points. Quite impressive.

Xando

What the fuck Mercedes? They should have let Hamilton keep third for the sake of the Championship, rather than being fair and shit.

Jesus Christ.
Yup.

Might fuck them over later
That's some bullshit right there. Either accept team orders or get rid of teams. This grey area in the middle is a load of rubbish.
Team orders are allowed according to the rulebook

Juicy Bob

Jesus Christ.
What?

Bottas is a legit championship contender.

If he's prepared to compromise his race for a championship rival team mate, Hamilton should be prepared to do the same.

Grug

Looking forward to Kimi being stereotypically ice cool in the interviews while everyone in the thread claims he looks pissed off.

McNum

Yeah, fair play on HAM. He actually gave the position back.

Vettel winning was such a classic Vettel win. The car is broken, the steering wheel turns to the side all the time, and yet he nursed it home fast enough to win. That is Vettel's biggest strength, in my opinion. Not a lot of people can do that.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
VAN's first point of the season. Hopefully the McHonda will stay reliable for the rest of the season.

Do you think McLaren will switch to Renault, or stick with Honda?

Yeah, fair play on HAM. He actually gave the position back.

Vettel winning was such a classic Vettel win. The car is broken, the steering wheel turns to the side all the time, and yet he nursed it home fast enough to win. That is Vettel's biggest strength, in my opinion. Not a lot of people can do that.

It does help this is Hungary; wouldn't have worked at Spa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom