• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
DF_NLA8WAAAiH0w.jpg

Love it.

(Bottas can't park)

f0rk

I wonder if half those Ferrari flags will change to Mercedes when Kimi retires to support Bottas, or if they just won't bother.

tomtom94

Pleased to see Hamilton give the place back. I personally thought Bottas was too far back and it was too risky so was expecting Mercedes to call it off, but very sportsmanlike.

Props to Vettel, wouldn't have gone so well at any track other than Hungaroring of course.

Ark

You don't know that.

Before this race, he had a chance of taking the lead in the title race if circumstances fell his way.

If we were talking about Raikkonen, 80 points behind, sure. But a guy who's won two races and was only a little behind Hamilton has a right to expect his team to give him a fair go especially when he has, contractually speaking, equal status with his team mate.

Bottas isn't Rosberg. He doesn't have the ferocity of Rosberg.

If I'm wrong and Bottas wins, I'll eat a New York Vanilla Cheesecake in his honour.

Theorry

Maybe Verstappen gets now called out for some of his bullshit by the team. Would be a good thing in the long run.

What bullshit? Jesus people are making this a huge thing. It was gonna happen at some point as happens with teammates with the same car. You are always close to eachother and racing.

Raikkonen got fucked over. Ferrari deliberately sabotaged his chance of overcutting Vettel.
Shame about Ricciardo but I'm glad this collision will bring about a much needed discussion on Max Verstappens driving behavior.

What bullshit? Jesus people are making this a huge thing. It was gonna happen at some point as happens with teammates with the same car. You are always close to eachother and racing.

It wasn't even close, Ricciardo was healthy ahead of him and he just plain lost the control of the car. I don't think Ricciardo would be that pissed if that was a "can happen" accident.

Theorry

Raikkonen got fucked over. Ferrari deliberately sabotaged his chance of overcutting Vettel.
Shame about Ricciardo but I'm glad this collision will bring about a much needed discussion on Max Verstappens driving behavior.

What did he do wrong then this year? Last time he hit is teammate was at australia 2016 at TR lol.

Zeknurn

At least Brawn has got a lot of good data from this race on how much he should remove aero and instead improve the ground effect.

We've been very lucky that this hasn't been the norm this season.

Ark

Or... the DNFs that Hamilton had last year..

Yes, Rosberg was fortunate that Hamilton had so many issues in one season at the same time that Rosberg was on the absolute top of his game, but he absolutely deserved that Championship.

Xando

At least Brawn has got a lot of good data from this race on how much he should remove aero and instead improve the ground effect.

We've been very lucky that this hasn't been the norm this season.
Not sure what kind of race you expected.
Hungaroring is basically Monaco without houses.

Getting rid of aero won’t help shit

Theorry

Max is too aggressive. He almost hit Kimi in the first corner lmao.

Lol Kimi back off abit to early and took him by surprise. And nothing happened.

It wasn't even close, Ricciardo was healthy ahead of him and he just plain lost the control of the car. I don't think Ricciardo would be that pissed if that was a "can happen" accident.

What wasnt even close? Thats not the point. Verstappen made the mistake. But shit just happens. It not a Rosberg/Ham in Austria thing or something.

Rahvar

Lmao. Hulkenberg went up to Magnussen and told him "congratulationa on once again being the most unsportsmanlike driver of the day" and Magnussen just replied "suck my balls"

Lol Kimi back off abit to early and took him by surprise. And nothing happened.

What wasnt even close? Thats not the point. Verstappen made the mistake. But shit just happens. It not a Rosberg/Ham in Austria thing or something.

I didn't claim that he wanted to kick Ricciardo out of the track. But this was a more than just an aggresive attempt of getting ahead of Ricciardo.

JDB

Banned
Max can do no wrong with some people.

His fans are zealots.
He made a dumb mistake, but some people here are pretending like he torpedo'd into Ricciardo like Kyvat's been doing. It's like they're waiting for him to do something they can complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom