• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Rain during Quali?
I might just watch it today?

Redbulls starting at the back though yeah?

Zaru

There's calling Charlie a pussy for not letting them race in the wet, and then there's letting them race in situations that will just end in red flags anyway...

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
It's up to the drivers to find the fastest speed they can get while still having control over the car.

Xando

Hamilton a casual 2 seconds faster than anyone else.

Shame not everyone is capable of handling conditions like these.

Works wonders when you have noone infront blocking your view

It's up to the drivers to find the fastest speed they can get while still having control over the car.

Can always see who knows their car and knows how to drive during these conditions

The rain effect is greatly enhanced by 1) the stupidly wide rear tyres, and 2) lowest downforce track, and 3) 0 flying laps spent on the full wets until just now.

Grosjean has a fair case to be pissed. The car doesn't look that bad, thankfully.

Jezbollah

Yeah I was surprised the start wasn't delayed.

The logic behind the decision to go was no doubt based upon cars all being out trying to lift the water off the surface. The longer they go under red flags, the worse the track gets (if the rain remains consistent)

Aiii

So not worth it
84c1b04b-a407-41c2-83ts37.jpeg

Shame VER didn’t get to complete that lap.

Zaru

I need a gif of that shot showing Palmer concentrating with closed eyes and then opening them as the camera zooms in

John_B

I don't recall seeing Eddy Cue in the Ferrari garage before. He is VP of Apple services and also on the Ferrari board of directors.

Apple TV and F1 would go nicely together.

Zeknurn

Loved the Hamilton onboard. I wish F1 was more like that in the dry too, where the driver is driving on the edge at all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom