• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grug

Verstappen starting near the back of the grid will be fun, and answer a lot of questions about overtaking in 2017.

Tubie

So now Giovinazzi will be hurt and will need to step aside to recover and Wehrlein will be back.

Pastor_Maldonado_2011_Malaysia.jpg

Grug

Spectators on the start/finish straight got their money's worth in Q1 alone thanks to Grosjean and Giovinazzi.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I wasn't aware that Pasta is now test driver for McLaren.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastor_Maldonado

Maldonado was set to race for the reformed Renault team (who bought out Lotus) in 2016 alongside Jolyon Palmer, but it was announced on 1 February 2016 that he would not be returning. Maldonado later became a test driver for Pirelli, testing a GP2 car for the 2017 season.

Spladam

Are we allowed to post "maybe not legal" streams here? I found some HD streams of qualifying but didn't know if we could post them.

Zeknurn

Ferrari had an extra set of super softs because they didn't run them in Q1 and the extra practice in Q2 could be key to grabbing pole.

And yeah, it will be wet tomorrow.

dakun

Hulkenberg continues to impress. Now if Renault had a second driver worth a damn we would've seen how good this car actually is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom