• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrnzaaas

111dvsfn.jpg

spuckthew

I only tuned in for the last 15 minutes, but judging where Merc ended up and who was around them in the standings I'd say the sandbags were well and truly stowed.

Either that or they were massively struggling.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I only tuned in for the last 15 minutes, but judging where Merc ended up and who was around them in the standings I'd say the sandbags were well and truly stowed.

It's P1 during the hot part of the day in Bahrain.

Loris146

Hamilton made his "quali lap" when the track was dirty ( it's still bad but better now ). Vettel lost at least 0,2 / 0,3 seconds in the first sector though.

Zaru

"Guys where the fuck did you put Sandbag S137? It has to be SOMEwhere on the car"

DBT85

Car that doesn't like heat is slow in heat that isn't representative of the quali or race temps.

Zeknurn

"The Stoff" won't man his "Peter P rocketship" in FP2, apparently Mclaren will have to replace the whole PU.

Fake news tbh. Wax told us that Honda power units don't suffer failures.

edit: Speaking of which, there goes the Renault in Sainz' car. Are we going to see mass retirements this race?

Kimi is awesome...

He's gonna win this race.. Hopefully Vettel won't be behind him, otherwise he'll get the order to make way..

rightfully so I'm afraid

Aiii

So not worth it
LOL GP2. Jeffri and Malja colliding in qualifying ruining everyone's lap.

De Vries debuting at P3 behind the Ferrari juniors, LeClerc on pole .676 ahead of Fuoco.

RSP

So VER's FP2 was killed by a T-wing.

How quickly can these rules change? Any chance a ban might happen before quali or the race?

So VER's FP2 was killed by a T-wing.

How quickly can these rules change? Any chance a ban might happen before quali or the race?

I would think it will be a race or two before anything changes, unless another one falls off this weekend and causes someone problems again.

Ecclestone calling for Liberty to reduce fees for race promoters'. What a fucking guy.

When you run a business doesn't mean that you do what you think is right. you simply do what makes more money..

Now that he's not in charge, I don't see what's wrong in saying what he thinks "personally" ..

FrankCanada97

Roughly the size of a baaaaaarge
GP2 madness, some of these guys are pure stupid.

LeClerc looks like quite a talent.

Basically, you should ignore everyone who was out qualified by the 9th season driver Johnny Cecotto. Leclerc is a great talent. I think he is going to win the championship by a large margin, especially being on Prema.

Fake news tbh. Wax told us that Honda power units don't suffer failures.

The MGU-H overheated due to the new floor which caused the auto protection to kick in and shut the power off. Honda still haven't suffered a terminal failure in any part of the PU, all changed parts are in the reusable pool.

FrankCanada97

Roughly the size of a baaaaaarge
They don't upload replays, they live stream on YouTube.

Being on the other side of the ocean, by the time I get a chance to watch F3, they become race replays.

Stroll apparently had a tough time during the second free practice session, with overheating in the feet area of the cockpit.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/stroll-burning-pain-in-feet-was-killing-me-893843/

Also this little exchange during FP1 gave a chuckle:
https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/65bzv4/i_keep_getting_the_safety_car_on_my_dash_stroll/
If it was anyone else, it would just be a glitch. But because it's Stroll, it's probably a bad omen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom