• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon |OT| A Whole New Playground

The_Monk

I'm at 19 of 22 Speed Traps and 8 of 9 Speed Zones.

Any tips to find these?

I guess PR Stunts are the only thing I won't do it all since there are some really difficult to me.Thanks in advance!

Any tips to find these?

I guess PR Stunts are the only thing I won't do it all since there are some really difficult to me.Thanks in advance!
Yeah I don't really understand how I managed to drive all the roads, but missed any of those.

Any tips to find these?

Have you driven on all the roads? If so, then all the speed traps and zones should be shown on the map, and it might simply be that you haven't triggered them all. There was a speed zone in Carson that had eluded me; I'd driven past it, but not through it.

So bring up the map, turn everything but speed traps & zones off in the filter, and then scroll over them to see which ones you haven't set a leaderboard personal best on.

The_Monk

Have you driven on all the roads? If so, then all the speed traps and zones should be shown on the map, and it might simply be that you haven't triggered them all. There was a speed zone in Carson that had eluded me; I'd driven past it, but not through it.

So bring up the map, turn everything but speed traps & zones off in the filter, and then scroll over them to see which ones you haven't set a leaderboard personal best on.

Thanks. Yes I have driven on all the roads so they are all visible on map already? Hum, must check it then.

EDIT: Ok, I got one more Speed Trap. 20 of 22. Are you sure that all of them show on map? (I drived on all roads like I said)

I am missing a few roads/signs too. Might just take a nice "tour" of Horizon this weekend and just try to drive on every road again in one go. Could be fun! Maybe change cars at each Outpost to keep it fresh.

The_Monk

I miss the lady saying that there's a car in the Barn somewhere.. I think I'm missing two more Barn Finds aside from all those Speeds things I posted earlier.

zorbsie

Still need to get the coop challenge achievement. Anyone up for some coop free roam either tonight or during the weekend?

Dave_6

Still need to get the coop challenge achievement. Anyone up for some coop free roam either tonight or during the weekend?

I need to get the rest of those too; I've only got the Lambo and Ferrari ones. I'm sure I will be playing this weekend and some tonight as well.

My god the pedals on the 360 wireless wheel are garbage. The ball trick doesn't help either.

I'm constantly over braking. I should have went the extra mile and bought a Fanatec wheel instead of a G27. This thing is a toy in comparison.

I am enjoying the game though despite that. I'm finding it really difficult to achieve results better than 4th though, even with my car maxed for the class. I just have to get used to the wheel again. It was frustrating at first but then I just cruised around for an hour and love it. The Kinect GPS integration is an awesome feature.

Also I absolutely hate the unskippable opening and some of the radio messages I can't advance. Thank god I can skip the stupid story cutscenes. Less plot, more racing please.

Hang on. I own a G27 and didn't like the wheel. Took a while to get used to it, but I can't get back to the controller now. PGR4 is also very awesome with the wheel. Tbh...I restarted playing PGR4 so Horizon will have to wait a little while :D

zorbsie

I need an invite to the car club so I can play some multiplayer.

Send a request to the gaf club. Just search for gaf at the car club section.

Glad there is still some interest in coop challenges. I want to hammer those out before halo 4 shows up.

Pepto

Banned

Glad there is still some interest in coop challenges. I want to hammer those out before halo 4 shows up.

I have gaffers on my friends list but can't send an invite to the club. It says that I need an invite or something like that.

zorbsie

I have gaffers on my friends list but can't send an invite to the club. It says that I need an invite or something like that.

I'll send you an invite when I get home tonight. You'll be crashing, I mean racing with fellow gaffers soon enough.

The_Monk

How can anyone buy my Vinyl guys? You just need my GT? Can someone see if they can get mine? I uploaded a simple word from my Forza 4 save file.

AirBrian

Damn, I didn't think about that. Hopefully the Halo newness will die down in a couple of weeks though.

Damn, I didn't think about that. Hopefully the Halo newness will die down in a couple of weeks though.
Halo 4, Horizon and Borderlands 2 are more than enough for me this Holiday season. Just don't have the time for everything else, and it already feels like too much goodness ;P

The_Monk

Go to messages to receive your money, then the achievement will pop.

Thanks, will check it. ;)

Also I want to do some GAF Co-op, I think I only did one with legbone, soundscream and a few other GAFfers. Maybe today will not be possible but the weekend is almost here so that's a good thing since I got more time.

Railer

Got this game today and love it so far.
If i could get an invite to the car club I'd really appriciate it.
GT: Toblekai

Lima

Waiting for my house (5 year old/3month old) to settle in for the night, then some coop if anyone is around/up for it.

Yeah man. Let's see if we can get 8 players to do the challenges. I need to take a break from AC3. Been playing this for 14 hours today.

Ugh, cut the main finger of my dominant hand really bad today. It makes it near impossible to play Horizon at anything more than a cruise.

Today has not been a good day.

oh ouch, tying to kill your ex is never a good idea

Haha, I wish! It was from changing a tire on the side of the interstate this morning. Slipped and gashes the hell out of my index finger. Then I find out both rear tires of the M3 are completely ruined due to what appears to be a suspension issue.

Oh, and also the spare won't hold air either. So now I gotta get it towed somewhere. Anyone want to buy a 1998 M3? Lol

Can I get an invite to the GAF Car Club? It's not as fun going through a speed trap and having only one friend's score to beat. Thanks!
Gamer tag: thebigkahuna1

The_Monk

Hope I can get some of that Co-op tomorrow or Sunday, getting pretty late in here (EU) for me.

See you all tomorrow, good luck on the free roam zorbsie and hope you get better Shortt ;)

Shaneus

7f69H.png

:/

Anyone getting that when trying to download some movies? I've uploaded three now and while the first one works, the second one hasn't. ARGH.

Looking for an invite to the GAF car club. I play online a little, but I'm mostly just working my way through single player right now and looking for more people to compete against in speed cameras. Driving around aimlessly is such a pleasure.

Gamertag: Gold Soundzzz

They could not possibly have picked a worst way to show on your map what discount icons you've gotten. Looking for tiny gray dots on a mostly brown map is a serious exercise in patience

Top Bottom