• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRINGE Season 3 |OT| Inexplicably renewed for a 4th season!

gdt

Big Papa Husker said:
Well, this sucks... Yahoo has a cancellation article on their home page and they show Fringe on it. :|

They're predicting cancellation, or confirming it?

I mean, I think we would've heard about this before confirmation, and not from Yahoo.

Solo

FOX should give a Fringe a goddamn reward for doing as well as it does in the toughest timeslot on television, not cancel it.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Whats the reason for such a break again? It seems like all it'll do is mess with viewership in a negative way.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
haha wow. fucking sports, stopping all of the good shows on tv.

big ander

Yeah back in November. Assuming the WS doesn't go to 7 games, we'll have Fringe next week, on the 4th.
Next episode is titled Amber 31422. Interesting. Hope it ramps up the Ourlivia-in-red-land story and has her remember again.
Press release:
THE TEAM SEES DOUBLE ON AN ALL-NEW “FRINGE”

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, ON FOX

Shawn Ashmore (“X-Men: The Last Stand”) and Aaron Ashmore (“Smallville”) Guest-Star

The alternate universe Fringe Division investigates a shocking breach of security when a twin frees his brother (guest stars Shawn and Aaron Ashmore) from a quarantined Amber area. As the team sets out to crack this sophisticated case, Walternate experiments over there more with Olivia as she reenters the tank. Meanwhile, visions of Peter continue to haunt Olivia about returning to the “other side” in the all-new “Amber 31422” episode of FRINGE airing Thursday, Nov. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-305) (TV-14 L, V)

Zoe

Episode 10 spoilers

Lloyd then mentioned that he will be soon filming an episode of Fringe. Lloyd’s casting (in the tenth episode of the current season) as a musical icon and hero of Walter Bishop on Fringe was reported last week, and included in the latest TrekMovie Sci-Fi TV update. However, Lloyd then made some news, revealing that Leonard Nimoy would be joining him in the same episode of Fringe, reprising his role as William Bell.
http://tinyurl.com/25pamen

wut wut wut

Zoe said:
Episode 10 spoilers

http://tinyurl.com/25pamen

wut wut wut
WHA WHA WHA?
frink.gif

big ander

yesyesyesyesyes
They always said it would be a possibility if Nimoy ever wanted to come back, I'm guessing it's a time travel thing. Somehow.

Mindlog

Keyser Soze said:
No way in hell I am reading spoilers....

..but I sooooooooo want to :/

I read it.

Wish I hadn't.

My recommendation: Don't read it. Just know that there are some pleasant surprises coming soon.

CrankyJay

Banned
Well, it just occurred to me that FOX has a great opportunity with the World Series to advertise the fuck out of Fringe.

In fact, their first commercial after the national anthem was an awesome one for Fringe.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
zurra said:
christopher lloyd, leonard nimoy, and john noble in a single episode? i can't handle this. i really cannot handle this.

That is some epic shit right there.

big ander

Keyser Soze said:
Fringe got Cancelled :(

....in the alternate universe, but it still exists here!!!
2ngfuxt.jpg

:D
zurra said:
christopher lloyd, leonard nimoy, and john noble in a single episode? i can't handle this. i really cannot handle this.
How did it not occur to you to spoiler tag the two biggest guest appearances of the season?

Keyser Soze said:

I used to like you because of your wonderful user name, and you great avatar.

I did not fall for your ploy because I scrolled down before forming an opinion, but the pain you have caused others makes you dead to me.

I am expecting a visit from Mr. Kobyashi soon because of that comment.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Keyser Soze said:

da fuck man
nearly gave me a heart attack.

Top Bottom