• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRINGE Season 3 |OT| Inexplicably renewed for a 4th season!

Solo

threenote said:
tumblr_li4atj9Ywb1qfe06vo1_500.gif

for good measure

Olivia loves a good boning. I WANT KNOW HOW IT FEELS
TO BE RENEWED

Still waiting for a thread title change. I posted my idea last page: "Side Effects of Cortexiphan Include a 4th Season Renewal."

Or perhaps "Renewed for Season 4. Now Let's Make Some LSD!"

Suggestions to send to mods?

Solo

PhoncipleBone said:
Still waiting for a thread title change. I posted my idea last page: "Side Effects of Cortexiphan Include a 4th Season Renewal."

Or perhaps "Renewed for Season 4. Now Let's Make Some LSD!"

Suggestions to send to mods?

"Everybody poops, dear. S4 and LSD being made"

big ander

BenjaminBirdie said:
You son of a --
I'm pretty tempted to dig up a gif of the ending of the show but I'm in too good of a mood to spoil the show and keep people up all night.

Instead I'll just throw in this!
3pPqt.jpg

Gonna choose some episodes to watch tonight. Thinking Safe and White Tulip, since they're some of the maybe dozen I have on my iTunes right now :p

Do they take worldwide success into account nowadays? I'm not sure how successful Fringe has been overseas, but i remember Fox's decision to renew 24, when it was on the cusp of cancellation a couple times, took into consideration its overseas success.

big ander said:
Instead I'll just throw in this!
3pPqt.jpg
The first time Sarah Palmer sees the vision of him literally sent shivers down my spine. Creepy as hell.

big ander

Keyser Soze said:
Best. Gif.
BenjaminBirdie said:
I ACTUALLY screamed!!

PLEASE. DON'T. DO. THAT.

EVER.

AGAIN.
:lol
jamesinclair said:
I had a very good feeling it was going to be renewed, but the 22 episode order did catch me off guard.

WOOOOO!
I normally try to stay optimistic about these things, and I tried to hope it would be renewed, but I think I honestly expected cancelation. So this news was fantastic.

EDIT
PhoncipleBone said:
And now we can shut the door on all of our cancellation fears:
http://i49.tinypic.com/2ngfuxt.jpg
Okay this is second best gif.

zedge

PhoncipleBone said:
Not since January or so with the Firefly episode. Been Fridays at 9 since then.

They might still be on Hulu though.

Thanks.

Weird... So the last one I saw was EP 15 I think Subject 13. Getting 16 and 17 now...

New one this Friday too, PVR is set again.

Top Bottom