• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Banned
All the non believers need to get ready for Jon/Dany to have a lengthy conversation and Davis to continue being the best hype man in history.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Hopefully yara and badpussy's deaths aren't too grotesque...

Cersei is gonna fuck them up real bad.

Well, she will Badpussy and Ellaria.
All the non believers need to get ready for Jon/Dany to have a lengthy conversation and Davis to continue being the best hype man in history.

"and just look at his beautiful puppy face. Dude looks like sasuke, you know you want that!"

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I though last week made us friends, Heshinsi!

Lord knows Dany loves a good roast. We should've been on common crispy ground a long time ago.

Slavers and murderers bro, Dany burns slavers and murderers. Not little children for sacrificial purposes. Of course we're friends. You think I would search through the web for the best Shireen being burned alive gifs for just anyone?

While I was busy imagining Jon and Dany meeting up for the first time, I totally forgot what Ser Davos seeing Mel again would be like. That's now my second most anticipated meet up. When he stays true to his promise...

giphy.gif

If I were the writers, I would have the WW's break the wall this episode, and have the rest of the season devoted to an unexpected war nobody was ready to fight, and then have the rest of the series be the scraps fighting it out for the Iron Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom