• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them walking over a frozen sea seem too mundane and a it climatic, so I doubt that will be the case, then again the scene with Bran going through the wall was also without any drama, so it didn't feel there was anything to that either. They might leave it a bit ambiguous, at the end I feel like watching characters looking for blame as to how the wall fell down.

I hope they explain why it took the walkers so long to get to the wall from Hardhome. Sam went from Castle Black to Oldtown by then. Bran and Meera escaped and came to Castle Black. I get that White walkers move slowly but they're really stretching it. lol

Volimar

I hope they explain why it took the walkers so long to get to the wall from Hardhome. Sam went from Castle Black to Oldtown by then. Bran and Meera escaped and came to Castle Black. I get that White walkers move slowly but they're really stretching it. lol

You're assuming they went for the wall from Hardhome. Maybe they had other places to go.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You're assuming they went for the wall from Hardhome. Maybe they had other places to go.

Odds are they'll want to amass a big a force as possible before marching on the wall. Even if they find a way to cross it, the fight to get across won't be easy.

My headcanon is they're basically hitting every major old battle site and zig-zagging across the north to pick up as many usable corpses as they can before they hit the wall for maximum cannon fodder.

nubbe

omg, 2 hours until the wedding
hT6akqo.gif

Eleuin

I have accepted greyworm and the unsullied are going to get got

Hopefully they go out with more dignity than selmy and the others did in mereen

Question for everyone.

When you watch this show are you relaxed?

I don't remember the last time when I've been able to watch this show completely relaxed, I'm often at least a little bit nervous because it's fucked with us so many times. It must have been back in S4.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Don't you dare take this away from us. I've shipped them from Season #1.

I hope Tyrion gets to make a call back to this scene by doing the exact same reaction lol

b1df9ab76272c98febfd066b3327eea7.gif
Man I miss cheeky, happy, lewd Tyrion. Come to think of it, everyone is so serious now, even Bronn seems a little dour recently.

Question for everyone.

I don't remember the last time when I've been able to watch this show completely relaxed, I'm often at least a little bit nervous because it's fucked with us so many times. It must have been back in S4.

Not as much as towards the end of S6 but not completely relaxed.

molnizzle

Question for everyone.

nah man, it's like an hour of hype these days. Shit's finally coming together.

Imagine things go south, they hate each other and go to war lol

This is what I'm rooting for

But that ain't gonna happen. I think they are going to give the fans what they (majority at least) want.

Still not sure if they are gonna go full on romance between the two but they will work something out / get along

qcf x2

You incest shippers make me sick. If the Jon/Danerys ship actually happens then the writers need to not work on anything ever again.

Slater

Banned
Ten bucks says Jon and dany's scene will have them list off all 30 of her titles, and then Davos will be like "This is Jon, he uh... does the fighty stuff real good and has a cool dog."

Slater

Banned
You incest shippers make me sick. If the Jon/Danerys ship actually happens then the writers need to not work on anything ever again.
The property there adapting is fucking filled with incest couples, some of them portrayed as super healthy.

Fuck man Jon and Arya were originally planned to become a thing by Martin.

If it happens, there only being faithful to the intention of the source material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom