• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed Sansa Jon all the way

BsCoIJz.jpg

qcf x2

indeed Sansa Jon all the way

I was actually wondering what the odds are that we will get Sansa nudity before the show ends. At the very least, it would have some psychological shock value.

The property there adapting is fucking filled with incest couples, some of them portrayed as super healthy.

Fuck man Jon and Arya were originally planned to become a thing by Martin.

If it happens, there only being faithful to the intention of the source material

Aw heck nah. Glad that didn't come to pass.

Zetta

What really needs to happen is Jon needs to wait a couple of years and just go with the best girl out there Lyanna Mormont.

Elandyll

Banned
You know what, too bad for the haters, I dig it.

In a (fantasy) world where an evil psycho bitch who hates everybody but her own family bones her brother and gets 4 kids from him, or where another psycho bastard feeds a woman and her baby to his dogs, or where a psycho teenage king slowly ravages prostitutes for games, I'm ok with Dany+Jon.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Thread's getting pretty gross and not because people are talking about Sam's scenes....

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Before the first episode aired, I posted screenshots of how HBO now's colors were all fucked up in Chrome and from watching some reaction videos, it seems a lot of people have this issue but they don't notice it. They probably think the show just has that instagram filter on it.

Fucking HBO making me have to use Firefox.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
The last couple pages of this thread

giphy.gif

Take that shit to Tumblr and Pinterest where it belongs!!

I am so terribly sorry Nameless that we didn't think of you during our festivity. Here I know what you like, and once again I apologise for not being considerate to your tastes.

shireen3-509.gif

See, I can tell you feel better already.

The night is dark and full of terrors, and lord of light and all those wonderful things you like.

internet-clap.gif

Lol you guys need to prepare yourselves for Jon and Dany meeting in the last 30 seconds and the screen cutting to black.

Yeah realistically they probably won't be meeting up until the very end of the episode.

But ya never know, the show now is in move at ultra fast mode so it could even be the show opener at the pace last episode went

Nameless

I am so terribly sorry Nameless that we didn't think of you during our festivity. Here I know what you like, and once again I apologise for not being considerate to your tastes.

shireen3-509.gif

See, I can tell you feel better already.

The night is dark and full of terrors, and lord of light and all those wonderful things you like.

internet-clap.gif

I though last week made us friends, Heshinsi!

Lord knows Dany loves a good roast. We should've been on common crispy ground a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom