• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcf x2

Fuuuuck, Dany going full King Aerys. Burn them all.

She must be stopped, actually finding myself rooting for the Lannisters here, no-one should have this much power.

Yeah it's basically the lore equivalent of a nuke that she's dropping several times over because it's what she wants to do.

gun_haver

She must be stopped, actually finding myself rooting for the Lannisters here, no-one should have this much power.

Indeed.

If Dany wants to rule, send the Dragons back to the Shadowlands and do it without the ability to instantly destroy all of your enemies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Holy shit, if that wasn't one of the best episodes in Game of Thrones, then I don't know what was. That's top 5...top 3? I don't know but it's up there.

Everything from Arya and Sansa, to Jon and Dany and finally that cave. This is the pure destruction that we've all been waiting to see for 7 seasons and it's glorious and terrifying.

Zolo

I'm actually cool with this. My main problem would be using the dragons to light cities and people's homes on fire.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I don't know that it was. The guy from the Iron Bank made a point to mention they'd back them once the gold arrived.

You mean the gold that they from the Tyrells? If so, they said it arrived safely at King's Landing right before Bron hears the horde incoming.

zeemumu

tumblr_nhu3mtQmep1tljfpao9_250.gif

qcf x2

I don't know that it was. The guy from the Iron Bank made a point to mention they'd back them once the gold arrived.

Lord Tarly confirmed it to Jamie, hence the soldiers and farmers were going to march their provisions along before the Dothraki and dragon came.

KHarvey16

They mention specifically at the top of the war scene that the gold was safely in KL.

You mean the gold that they from the Tyrells? If so, they said it arrived safely at King's Landing right before Bron hears the horde incoming.

right after it goes from dragonstone to lannister army, they say the money has entered the gates or something

Lord Tarly confirmed it to Jamie, hence the soldiers and farmers were going to march their provisions along before the Dothraki and dragon came.

Tarly mentioned it before everything when to shit. The wagons getting torched have grain and other supplies in them.

Ah ok, missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom