• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HvySky

Fantastic episode, this one. I said god daaayumn at them dragon fire special effects. Just oh so lovely.

So surreal seeing Drogon laying waste to Westerosi soldiers after six seasons of buildup. They knew this payoff needed to be huge and that battle didn't disappoint. Really cool to see so much of it from Bronn's point of view; didn't expect that.

BizzyBum

'chaos is my bladder'. it's a reference to something Benny Stork said when he was peeing off the wall in S2. littlefinger was thrown because he didn't see the relevance.

Are you serious?

God damn this show is relentless with the details and throwbacks. I love it! I wonder why Bran did that though, to show Littlefinger his "power"? Littlefinger just makes me uneasy with every passing episode he lives. That just shows how well played his character is, but damn I want him dead before he does something awful to the Starks.

edit: ladder / bladder.. same thing right? Either way, Bran creeps me out.

VeeP

'chaos is my bladder'. it's a reference to something Benny Stork said when he was peeing off the wall in S2. littlefinger was thrown because he didn't see the relevance.

Lmaooooooooooo. Oh man, I laughed way harder at this than I should've lmao.

I did not get how the unsullied army got there?

Werent they traped inside Casterly Rock? What did I miss?

unsullied arent trapped. they just have limited resources in the castle and are forced to move on land. But do you mean? they weren't in the battle it was only the dothraki

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I did not get how the unsullied army got there?

Werent they traped inside Casterly Rock? What did I miss?

I think you're confusing the Dothraki with the Unsullied. The latter are still trapped.

Joco

btw, can anyone explain what was up with sansa when she was watching arya and brienne fight? she looked kinda worried/nervous from what i gathered but i wasn't sure. and if she was im confused as to why she even would be?

sansa's actress is terrible

You find your once innocent sister returns home after a long absence and is now proficient at combat and has a kill list. Of course she's worried. First Bran and now Arya are both completely different from the siblings she once knew.

Sophie Turner isn't a terrible actress.

7he Talon

Someone be real with me, is there any real chance of Gendry coming back and being a player? With only like 9 episodes left, is it too late?

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
PYkkeKr.gif

A television show in 2017.....

so now that cersei will bring the golden company in.. does any body think the second sons could also come to westeros? dany left them in mereen to rule in her stead but it looks like they are needed in westeros.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
So surreal seeing Drogon laying waste to Westerosi soldiers after six seasons of buildup. They knew this payoff needed to be huge and that battle didn't disappoint. Really cool to see so much of it from Bronn's point of view; didn't expect that.
Agreed. I really enjoyed how they kept switching perspectives during that entire battle. Make it much more intense with the dragon hell fire & explosions popping off everywhere.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Hey guys somebody explain the conversation between Bran and Littlefinger. I had a hard time understanding the words that came out of Bran's words at the end there that made Littlefinger's face turn. It's the scene which Littlefinger gave Bran the dagger. Also, do we know what happened to the Unsullied at Casterly Rock? I think I saw some gloomy faces from Danny's advisors when that got brought up but they never answered, did they?

nubbe

Sansa really got something to think about
Bran has become all seeing, Arya fights Brienne on equal terms, Jon has done all kinds of shit.
While Sansa has just been a piece in everyone else power games.

Jaime shouldn't survive, hes sinking while having full armor... and it's not like they taught people how to swim in those times.

Bran has become all seeing, Arya fights Brienne on equal terms, Jon has done all kinds of shit.

Jaime shouldn't survive, hes sinking while having full armor... and it's not like they taught people how to swim in those times.

Dany will probably order her dragon to scoop 'em out from there and hold them as prisoners.

Zackat

he has inflatable plot armor

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Hey guys somebody explain the conversation between Bran and Littlefinger. I had a hard time understanding the words that came out of Bran's words at the end there that made Littlefinger's face turn. It's the scene which Littlefinger gave Bran the dagger. Also, do we know what happened to the Unsullied at Casterly Rock? I think I saw some gloomy faces from Danny's advisors when that got brought up but they never answered, did they?

He said "chaos is a ladder" which is Littlefinger's most famous speech he gives in the show, where he tells Varys that chaos is a ladder you can climb to get ahead of everyone, which is what he has been doing since season 1.

The Unsullied aren't actually trapped, they can leave Casterly Rock but they now have to do it via land and not water since all their boats are destroyed.

Jombie

Great episode.. I just wish the editing wasn't so jarring at times.

And I hope Bronn eats it, he's long overstayed his welcome.

7he Talon

Dang it!
Yes he's gonna come back; how meaningful is up in the air.
This is where I'm at. He'll show up again, maybe even to help them make Dragon Glass weapons -- but not to be a player in regards to sitting on the Iron Throne
It would be pretty funny if he just showed up at the end when everyone's dead and just sits on the Iron Throne.
Him and the Night King ruling together, with a spin off show.

Suzzopher

First this isn't an historic recreation. Secondly humans have been swimming since prehistoric times, there are cave paintings of our ancestors swimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom