• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PYkkeKr.gif

A television show in 2017.....
>Explicitly shows Dany flying through destroying the entire caravan.
>The small patch in the caravan with the big identifiable carriage with a ballista is fine.

riotous

Banned
>Explicitly shows Dany flying through destroying the entire caravan.
>The small patch in the caravan with the big identifiable carriage with a ballista is fine.

There's an overhead shot where they show that the ballista was missed as it was between "breaths."

edit: Here:

co1zEmO.gif

Yeah, I'm sure Jaime knows how to swim. It's just the full armour and one hand that complicate things. (and his prosthetic made of solid fold probably won't help either).

Tyrion Lannister looked kind of upset seeing Lannisters getting destroyed like that. When the dothraki said "your people can't fight lol(ok i added the lol )" Tyrion looked upset.

RocBase

You find your once innocent sister returns home after a long absence and is now proficient at combat and has a kill list. Of course she's worried. First Bran and now Arya are both completely different from the siblings she once knew.

Sophie Turner isn't a terrible actress.

she is to me, she's the only character on the show who i find myself having trouble reading. though 'terrible' was being hyperbolic

riotous

Banned
she is to me, she's the only character on the show who i find myself having trouble reading. though 'terrible' was being hyperbolic

Her character is a young woman who had to hide her true feeings around the psychopathic husband and mother in law who could kill her on a whim. I've always seen it as.. just the character.. she was a bratty teen who wore her emotions on her sleeve until what she went through with the Lannisters made her cold and calculated.

Memento

Oh yeah its you again

Those were Dothraki, not Unsullied.

Where were the Unsullied in these episode? Those were Dothraki.

try to pay a little attention. Those weren't Unsullied.

unsullied arent trapped. they just have limited resources in the castle and are forced to move on land. But do you mean? they weren't in the battle it was only the dothraki

That wasn't the unsullied, that were the doth raki. C'mon dude, that's something my mom would mistake or something... lol

You missed the show apparently.

I think you're confusing the Dothraki with the Unsullied. The latter are still trapped.

Um... you might want to re-watch the episode

LMAO that is true hahahah! I am sorry guys I think I am tired, just finished watching it and it is 3am. But thanks for the replies lol

Even that clip you show has a carriage not set on fire.
Just seems really convenient that the one big unique carriage in the entire caravan wasn't destroyed is all. Not the biggest problem with the episode. Just something dumb that could have been remedied by something like having someone near the ballista just in case.

Kind of seems dumb that they brought it along just in case, and weren't even ready to use it until it was too late.

adj_noun

Woof. This was a rough episode for #teamlannister. Went from jobbing the Tyrells to Brooklyn Brawler status in an eyeblink. Damn lizard.

Mental note: build waaaaaaaaay more anti dragon weapons for Round 2. You guys need as much air coverage as you can get.

Woof. This was a rough episode for #teamlannister. Went from jobbing the Tyrells to Brooklyn Brawler status in an eyeblink. Damn lizard.

Mental note: build waaaaaaaaay more anti dragon weapons for Round 2. You guys need as much air coverage as you can get.
I'm starting to think they already have more. No way they sent their only ballista off with the army that took Highgarden. They'd absolutely have left at least one in King's Landing.

Skunkers

Sansa really got something to think about
Bran has become all seeing, Arya fights Brienne on equal terms, Jon has done all kinds of shit.
While Sansa has just been a piece in everyone else power games.

Well if you remember back to last week's episode, I thought it was very interesting that Littlefinger gives Sansa the "play the game as if everyone is against you, anticipate every outcome, so you can't be surprised (paraphrased)"... like immediately after that Bran reveals to her his power.... is that he can see every outcome.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
First this isn't an historic recreation. Secondly humans have been swimming since prehistoric times, there are cave paintings of our ancestors swimming.
People are seemingly consistently surprised by normal shit with this show. Birds carrying messages - ridiculous. People before 1930 being able to swim - preposterous. Teleporters in medieval times - yeah, seems reasonable.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Have they explained yet if the original 3 Eyed Raven was part of the original Children of the Forest who created the White Walkers? I'm not clear on that. Or was there a 3 Eyed Raven before him?

Also, anyone else think it was pretty cool when Dany asked Jon for advice. Shows that even though he didn't bend the knee, she really respects him as a leader.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Have they explained yet if the original 3 Eyed Raven was part of the original Children of the Forest who created the White Walkers? I'm not clear on that. Or was there a 3 Eyed Raven before him?

Also, anyone else think it was pretty cool when Dany asked Jon for advice. Shows that even though he didn't bend the knee, she really respects him as a leader.

Nah, we're not really sure where he came from or how old he really is, he might have not even been the first. All a mystery right now.

Yeah, I loved that, you can tell she's really warming up to him.

Poor Sansa, the Milhouse of GoT.

Dany plot armor and his dragon plot armor against Jaime plot armor against the other guy plot armor.

I like the detail of the painted white walkers blue eyes being blue stones

FeD.nL

So Dany complains to Tyrion that she doesn't have enough food to keep her army fed, and the Lannisters just took all the food from the Reach.

*few moments later*

Burns all the food

me:

Hope Dothraki like popcorn.

Timbuktu

I think you're confusing the Dothraki with the Unsullied. The latter are still trapped.

Although I don't really see who would be ambushing them now if they marches back towards Dragonstone now, or to the nearest town with provisions. The Lannisters army are pretty fucked and the Greyjoys can take them on land, I don't think.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
So Dany complains to Tyrion that she doesn't have enough food to keep her army fed, and the Lannisters just took all the food from the Reach.

*few moments later*

Burns all the food

me:

She grilled them some food, weren't you watching? ;>

Portugeezer

*few moments later*

Burns all the food

me:

There is a lot of bbq horse meat to go around.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!

*few moments later*

Burns all the food

me:

She was complaining about the food stores at Casterly Rock since the Unsullied are trapped there with little supplies. Not the Dothraki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom