• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
d5Hs0wO.jpg

well this raises some questions..

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
A pretty ballsy line for the shit job he did against him.

What are you talking about bro. Dayne styled on all of those Northern fuck Lords, and fell at the end due to fuckery from Ned and his dishonourable fuck stick of a friend.

Epix

In preparation for tonight’s premiere give me, in one line, your biggest “oh shit” moment of the show.

Viper vs The Mountain

this_guy

In preparation for tonight’s premiere give me, in one line, your biggest “oh shit” moment of the show.

Viper vs The Mountain

Hardhome. When the White Walker has an "oh shit" look on his face when Jon Snow's sword doesn't shatter.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

Viper vs The Mountain

Ned's death, that's when I knew Game of Thrones was unlike any other show. I mean, holy shit, who kills the main character off in season 1?

Zolo

Ned's death, that's when I knew Game of Thrones was unlike any other show. I mean, holy shit, who kills the main character off in season 1?

A popular anime on this board that I can't technically say since that'd be a spoiler.

With that context though, it's
Jojo.

TeddyBoy

I completely forgot today was when season 7 started up again, subscribed to the thread and won't be returning until I've seen the episode!

iNvid02

At the risk of sounding like an absolute cheeky twat, would anyone be willing to share their HBO now login with me. Im weak and don't wanna wait an extra hour to watch it, outside US also

edit: NVM its on sky same time, woop

Goodstyle

One potential plothole in the coming episodes that I'm concerned about.

So the witch's prophecy to Cersei says that a younger more beautiful person will come to take everything she holds dear, but I don't understand how that can happen. None of the castmembers are as attractive as Lena Heady, how is someone more beautiful going to take anything from her when there are none around?

Woo-Fu

Banned

So the witch's prophecy to Cersei says that a younger more beautiful person will come to take everything she holds dear, but I don't understand how that can happen. None of the castmembers are as attractive as Lena Heady, how is someone more beautiful going to take anything from her when there are none around?

Considering how old the character is getting there are plenty of younger women in the cast who would fit the prophecy.

Venture

I've literally said "oh shit" so many times during this show. I'd have to go with the red wedding as the biggest.

Stannis having Shireen burned at the stake...
The only reason this wouldn't be my number one is that I was pretty sure it was going to happen. God, it was horrific though.

qcf x2

In a last ditch effort, Cersei and her maester resort to creating a time machine. She travels to the far past to mix it up with her ancestors, but stops along the way to give the time machine to her younger self. Younger Cersei travels to "present" time and pushes present Cersei into the time machine (into the past, to repeat the cycle).

...lately, I've been expecting GoT to be a bloodbath, like I have a bad feeling about Sansa, Bran, etc (and yes, as referenced by the toy display pic above, Brienne).

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible

Viper vs The Mountain

"Sir Ilyn, bring me his head!"

Ned's death is seriously the only real point in the show that I was legit shocked. I wasn't expecting it, and I actually turned off the tv, and had to compose myself. After they played that card though, I've come to expect fuckery at every corner. Oh wait, Jaime losing his hand was a surprise too.

So what your saying is that missandai Will sit on the iron throne.

ZOONAMI

Why don't they just start streaming it on the day of the episode?

Would spread the traffic out throughout the day instead of crashing their servers at the premier time. Iirc they actually used to air new episodes on HBO go/now just all day on the day of. Maybe that's a different network though.

Gnome

Just a reminder that House Lannister is the best and this show would be nothing without them

People hate the truth. But here it is.

Why don't they just start streaming it on the day of the episode?

Would spread the traffic out throughout the day instead of crashing their servers at the premier time. Iirc they actually used to air new episodes on HBO go/now just all day on the day of. Maybe that's a different network though.

HBO has never done this, at least not with Thrones. Starz does though. I think the reason they don't is because spreading it out is worse for social media buzz.

Oh shit! Just found out with HBO now I'll get to wAtch it tonight at 6pm pst. Thought I'd have to wait till tomorrow. My day just got a million times better

So no episodes leaked this time right? I remember treading carefully around the internet last season when the first four or whatever episodes leaked all at once.

Aurongel

Cersei's still a bitch and Tyrion hasn't done anything interesting since he
left King's Landing

Hardly what I'd call the best house.

sangreal

So no episodes leaked this time right? I remember treading carefully around the internet last season when the first four or whatever episodes leaked all at once.

No, but I thought the entire plot leaked like 6 months ago? I avoided all those threads so I don't know how that ended up

FiggyCal

Banned
"Sir Ilyn, bring me his head!"

Ned's death is seriously the only real point in the show that I was legit shocked. I wasn't expecting it, and I actually turned off the tv, and had to compose myself. After they played that card though, I've come to expect fuckery at every corner. Oh wait, Jaime losing his hand was a surprise too.

Yep. I was watching that episode with my roommate and I had to stop from tearing up knowing that Joffrey was going to screw him over.

I'm such a baby :(

No, but I thought the entire plot leaked like 6 months ago? I avoided all those threads so I don't know how that ended up

There definitely was a plot leak. I tried to avoid it, but there was one piece of info that got to me. And sure enough, every theory youtuber suddenly discovered the same theory... people in GOT threads started coming up with the same "predictions" etc.

Maybe it wasn't legit, but the leak from last year was... so I think this one is also.

sangreal

Anyone else watching the marathon on hbo2? Forgot what a loser Tommen was

Kings landing will be much more interesting without him and bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom