• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot to Review Halo 2 Nov 7th

Culex

Banned
From the horse's mouth:

Greg K:

While we usually don't comment on review post dates, in this case I wanted to point out that GameSpot's review of Halo 2 will be posted this coming Sunday at 12:00pm PDT. If you're curious about how the game shaped up, we'll be happy to inform you in just a few days from now.

Hard to believe it's finally releasing, isn't it?

Then again, it's also hard to believe that Metal Gear Solid 3, Metroid Prime 2, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, EverQuest II, and Half-Life 2 are also all due out this month. Now those are some sequels.

Linky

Forum implosion T-Minus 5 days...

Catalyst

Banned
I believe it's the IGN review I'm looking more forward to.

Goddamn...can't wait until next Monday. Gonna stay at Gamestop for three hours for this shit that night. I wish I'd get up the testicular fortitdude to buy a little screen, or something. My Gamestop is like 20 miles away...I don't wanna wait that long to play it :(. That store has fuckin' 600 pre-orders :O.

Mashing

9.8 Gamespot
9.9 IGN

That is my prediction

I believe Metroid Prime 2 will score exactly the same as well

lordmrw

not that i particularly care for the game, but I'll be glad when its finally released so that all the god damn new threads about the silliest little things will stop.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Going with a 9.4 prediction

Top Bottom