• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

Pejo

Wasted 2 pull of 10 on permanent banner.

Got the Bennet sword, one Shinobu and one Gorou.
At least I got enough point for buy last Xingu cons at the shop.
Steve Brule What GIF

I don't know if I've ever read such a cursed post before in all my years at neogaf. You used primogems on the standard banner to ultimately get another Xingqiu.

At least you didn't end up "The Bell"-ed twice I guess.

Did you try elemental sight?

I'm guessing it's viral marketing for the next Archon quest.

Just tried that and nothing unusual shows up. It also happens in the area right in front of the entrance to the place where Sumeru reputation guy is. I thought it might be something due to Tighnari being in team but even after removing him from team it continues. Can any of you try out and see if you get it as well?

Fake

Gold Member
Steve Brule What GIF

I don't know if I've ever read such a cursed post before in all my years at neogaf. You used primogems on the standard banner to ultimately get another Xingqiu.

At least you didn't end up "The Bell"-ed twice I guess.

Yeah. My luck never was good anw.
And Xingu will do his job simping Nilou. Nilou looks a little trouble to get work, so I need as much support I need.
And was minor primo. Still 9k + loads of pink wishes. We still got 10 more wishes from the aniversary.

Remember, next banner will be Cyno. Totally skip from me until Nilou banner.

Last edited:

Pejo

Just tried that and nothing unusual shows up. It also happens in the area right in front of the entrance to the place where Sumeru reputation guy is. I thought it might be something due to Tighnari being in team but even after removing him from team it continues. Can any of you try out and see if you get it as well?
I've noticed it a few times just navigating around Sumeru myself over the past week or so. I also noticed that sometimes the Kusanali Statue of the 7 (only in Sumeru) occasionally have a yellow glow around the statue part at the top that flares up and disappears when you get close.

I'm not just meme-ing when I say I bet it's set up for the next Archon quest(s). Really cool detail if so.

crumbs

I've also had the green light effect happen frequently around Sumeru. I noticed it seems to happen when exiting caves, so in my head cannon, I like to believe its the Akasha system reconnecting to the network :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Saber

I've also had the green light effect happen frequently around Sumeru. I noticed it seems to happen when exiting caves, so in my head cannon, I like to believe its the Akasha system reconnecting to the network :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Maybe or just something tied to the city/storyline they forgot to remove. When you enter the little smurf village this also happens. Never bothers me though, but I though at time was like an indicator you're entering a city, village and similars.

Pejo

So I found the spot you showed in the video, and pissed around for a while. Tried playing all of the harp songs, elemental sight, using Dendro, taking pictures with the Kamera, using the tree gadget from Sumeru rep, nothing happened though.

*edit*

p8mmfsnoyfp91.png

Oh damn, those are some good 4*s. Hopefully I get a few Candace and Shinobus on my way to Cyno.

Last edited:

Fake

Gold Member
No. Xingqiu is the only rate-up on her banner.

Ok. Only missing the aniversary reward. Maybe 13k+20 pink wish will make her home.

IDK if MYH is hyping Nilou banner. She will be hard to learn the basics. I'll probably gonna use her without the dendro core concept.

Pejo

Ok. Only missing the aniversary reward. Maybe 13k+20 pink wish will make her home.

IDK if MYH is hyping Nilou banner. She will be hard to learn the basics. I'll probably gonna use her without the dendro core concept.
She has a painfully long cooldown on her elemental skill which is what kills it for me. Maybe if you have Candace to Hydro infuse her, she can be a carry dps? Also we get 10 wishes + 1600 primogems, so you will get a total of 20 pulls from the anni.

Fake

Gold Member
She has a painfully long cooldown on her elemental skill which is what kills it for me. Maybe if you have Candace to Hydro infuse her, she can be a carry dps? Also we get 10 wishes + 1600 primogems, so you will get a total of 20 pulls from the anni.

At this moment, I have 9,5k primo, 15 pink wishes.

I gonna skip Cyno banner, so probably between Cyno banner and Nilou banner I gonna get even more via events, the desert area and email/login rewards.

Can't be worst than trying to get Chield, right?

crumbs

So are there 125 dendroculus or 110 currently available? I had initially read that it was 125, but the interactive map says 110. I assume (and hope) the map is correct since I'm at 102, so finding 8 is a lot more palatable than 23.

Last edited:

Pejo

They've just got to be trolling, right? At this rate Kusanali will end up having Gorou, Xingqiu and Bennett to complete the twink trifecta.
Well it's obvious that they're bringing out all the bait they can to drain resources before Kusanali drops next patch. That's why I think we're seeing an entire cast of Inazuma and beyond 4*s. I expect Nilou's will probably have like Gorou/Thoma/maybe even Collei already.

So I found the spot you showed in the video, and pissed around for a while. Tried playing all of the harp songs, elemental sight, using Dendro, taking pictures with the Kamera, using the tree gadget from Sumeru rep, nothing happened though.

*edit*

p8mmfsnoyfp91.png

Oh damn, those are some good 4*s. Hopefully I get a few Candace and Shinobus on my way to Cyno.

I did some googling and found this reddit thread on the same subject. No clear answers yet but in comments some other site seems to be tracking a map of where all this happens etc.

Edit: Clicking on reddit logo will still take you to the thread even though the OP was deleted.

Last edited:

Saber

Would Genshin fans riot if Mika was the first cryo catalyst? Looks like he has a cryo vision.

Needs interest on the character first though, and mine with this one is basically zero. But I guess we should be even thankfull they are willing to release a cryo catalyst. Dunno why they have such fetish for repeated cryos characters, specially polearms.

Pejo

JeyNZZs.jpg
my pity is ready.
I'm just glad that this will probably be the end of the main 3 for a while after this arc. I wonder if these silhouettes are just a misdirection. I certainly don't see all 3 of them getting new Herrschers within 9 versions. Maybe an outfit or a new Augment system for the existing Herrschers? I'm not even convinced that the middle one is Bronya like they're insinuating. It could be the new "not-Bronya" Promethius or a whole different character. Right is obviously Mei and left is probably Kiana. I hope to fuck it's not Durandal. It'd be kinda nice if middle was Teriteri.

Pejo

So I keep noticing more and more of the instances of the green head poofs as I'm doing dailies and stuff. It's got to be a lead-up to something that's about to happen in 3.1 or maybe 3.2. I also finally got a screenshot of the yellow glow around Kusanali's statue. This one's in Varanara (dream):
jgui1zq.jpg

I also keep finding chests today (not sure if I just missed them before or what) that are prank chests. They look like a hole and have a dig prompt, but when you dig them up they have something like 38 mora in them, and Paimon has a few voicelines each time about getting tired of getting pranked with these chests. You guys find any of those?

*edit*

Nevermind, the chests thing I found after some googling around:

Last edited:

Fake

Gold Member
I falling in sleep doing those arama quest. Is super boring IMO.

Shame because exploring Sumeru is quite good in comparison.

Fake

Gold Member
WTF the monsters from this quest don't drop material?

Someone need to get fired... for real.

edit: I give up. Next day I'll try doing this again.

Last edited:

deanote666

THEY NEVER FUCKING SHUT UP FOR CHRIST SAKE!

The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
Emergency food
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara
The forest remembers
Golden Nara

Saber

jqs5rw74ixp91.jpg

Will he dethrone Kaz as the archon of exploration with his "float for a while" skill?

Depend on the type of "float" we're talking about. Is it really a float or just hovering?
Also, Scara doing Venti burst sounds dubious. Why would he of all characters have a similar burst to Venti?

Pejo

Any of you guys figure out where the rest of the totems for this puzzle are? It's in Old Vanarana in that big tree shaft that you glide down into the sand. This is one of the 4 offshoots I found with a little cave from the main area. The other ones did not have any totems, but lightning this one by itself didn't seem to do anything.

jA9XSFc.jpg

Any of you guys figure out where the rest of the totems for this puzzle are? It's in Old Vanarana in that big tree shaft that you glide down into the sand. This is one of the 4 offshoots I found with a little cave from the main area. The other ones did not have any totems, but lightning this one by itself didn't seem to do anything.

jA9XSFc.jpg

IIRC there is another opening you can go into and its there.

Pejo

IIRC there is another opening you can go into and its there.
I warped up and glided down like 6 times and couldn't find another totem. Gave up for tonight. I think this is all i need to get my "old vanarana" area to 100% before the patch hits on Weds.

*edit*

Sounds like Kusanali's actual kit is finally getting leaked:

ynuxf10683q91.png

x4sf79uq83q91.png

w1714s8md3q91.jpg

Sounds fun.

Looks like Layla might actually have Kate's kit (from Alpha) after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuz
I warped up and glided down like 6 times and couldn't find another totem. Gave up for tonight. I think this is all i need to get my "old vanarana" area to 100% before the patch hits on Weds.

*edit*

Sounds like Kusanali's actual kit is finally getting leaked:

ynuxf10683q91.png

x4sf79uq83q91.png

w1714s8md3q91.jpg

Sounds fun.

Looks like Layla might actually have Kate's kit (from Alpha) after all.

Pejo

Leaked banners were correct. This is a good set for me personally. I want constellations of each of the 4*s. I'll be pulling for sure on this one, skipping Nilou though so I can save for Kusanali.

4jcvgvcvn4q91.jpg

Pejo

Here's the official anniversary "celebration".

Billions of fucking dollars. BILLIONS.

4fdd5b4ho4q91.jpg

6ns46rofo4q91.png

*edit*

Candace trailer

Last edited:
Top Bottom