• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

Larxia

Abyss is made for whales to show off their busted characters. F2P will always struggle. I often have to retry floor 12 multiple times, even all the way from the start to ensure I can get all 9 stars. It's not worth it for most players, unless you enjoy that challenge.

It's smart to be careful with your pulls. It sounded like you were in a slump, about to give up on the game. If that were the case, I'd just try pulling for Candace. Hope you lose the 50/50 if it triggers. But it's best to wait for a character you like. Dehya is rumored to be a 5 star as mentioned by others, but could take a while before she arrives. I assume she'll pair nicely with Kusanali. Maybe consider pulling for her next patch? 180 wishes is enough to guarantee Dehya.
Well, it's not the first time I get very frustrated by artifacts or other things, several times in the past I stopped playing for a few weeks but eventually always come back. But you're right that today was probably the worst I felt yet.
I sometimes get really bored by the dialogues too, especially since Inazuma, some of them really drag on for so long to say nothing, it's probably what bothers me the most along with artifacts lol But the exploration, the visuals etc are too good to completely give up on the game, so there are some elements that makes me want to keep playing every now and then. I just don't want to play the game in a way where I feel forced to play every day etc.

Sumeru looks fantastic and I wouldn't have seen it if I stopped before. I just wish this world was in a more regular single player game, with a better story telling too, rather than something with a very "mobile-ish" game design on some aspects.

About Candace, honestly I think 10 pull will probably trigger the next 5*, maybe 20 max (I can't check the history to be sure, since most of the pulls are too old now), so it's too risky I think.
I'm not really feeling Kusanali though.

Last edited:

Pejo

Well, it's not the first time I get very frustrated by artifacts or other things, several times in the past I stopped playing for a few weeks but eventually always come back. But you're right that today was probably the worst I felt yet.
I sometimes get really bored by the dialogues too, especially since Inazuma, some of them really drag on for so long to say nothing, it's probably what bothers me the most along with artifacts lol But the exploration, the visuals etc are too good to completely give up on the game, so there are some elements that makes me want to keep playing every now and then. I just don't want to play the game in a way where I feel forced to play every day etc.

Sumeru looks fantastic and I wouldn't have seen it if I stopped before. I just wish this world was in a more regular single player game, with a better story telling too, rather than something with a very "mobile-ish" game design on some aspects.

About Candace, honestly I think 10 pull will probably trigger the next 5*, maybe 20 max (I can't check the history to be sure, since most of the pulls are too old now), so it's too risky I think.
I'm not really feeling Kusanali though.
I don't think you'll find a Genshin community less competitve and into abyss than GAF. I think only 2-3 of us in this thread even try for 9 star every refresh. I usually don't even play it.

It sounds like you know exactly what you like and what you don't, so just focus on what you like until you're tired of it and take a break. There's no right or wrong way to play. Dialogue getting long? Skip it. Artifacts got you down? Screw it. Don't want to log in today? Don't do it.

Gacha as a genre will try to psychologically hook you into doing your chores if you want to progress, but you absolutely don't have to.

I agree with the posts earlier in the thread though, if you aren't pulling, you're probably going to get bored and then a lot of these ancillary problems seem like they're much more pronounced. Building characters isn't "fun" in a traditional sense, but my biggest joy from this game besides lore and story (since I'm a lore nerd and Genshin does a pretty good job with it), is buildling off-meta teams and pissing around and seeing if I can make it work and have fun. You're worried about your next 50/50, but that's just gonna paralyze you from pulling until the perfect character releases. If you want Candace and think you might have fun with it, go nuts, pull her.

FYI, Dehya has been leaked multiple sources saying 3.5 for her, so you still have 4 patches to save up enough to guarantee her, which should be super easy even as completely F2P not doing your dailies every day. Especially if you have 250~ pulls currently as I think you mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuz

Larxia

I don't think you'll find a Genshin community less competitve and into abyss than GAF. I think only 2-3 of us in this thread even try for 9 star every refresh. I usually don't even play it.

It sounds like you know exactly what you like and what you don't, so just focus on what you like until you're tired of it and take a break. There's no right or wrong way to play. Dialogue getting long? Skip it. Artifacts got you down? Screw it. Don't want to log in today? Don't do it.

Gacha as a genre will try to psychologically hook you into doing your chores if you want to progress, but you absolutely don't have to.

I agree with the posts earlier in the thread though, if you aren't pulling, you're probably going to get bored and then a lot of these ancillary problems seem like they're much more pronounced. Building characters isn't "fun" in a traditional sense, but my biggest joy from this game besides lore and story (since I'm a lore nerd and Genshin does a pretty good job with it), is buildling off-meta teams and pissing around and seeing if I can make it work and have fun. You're worried about your next 50/50, but that's just gonna paralyze you from pulling until the perfect character releases. If you want Candace and think you might have fun with it, go nuts, pull her.

FYI, Dehya has been leaked multiple sources saying 3.5 for her, so you still have 4 patches to save up enough to guarantee her, which should be super easy even as completely F2P not doing your dailies every day. Especially if you have 250~ pulls currently as I think you mentioned earlier.
Well about dialogues, that's the thing, we can't skip them, we can only wait and skip to the next sentence more quickly, but we can't skip a whole dialogue, so even when spamming the A button, it can still takes several minutes depending on the dialogue.
I'd like an option to skip the whole thing instantly, I would most likely not do it on main story scenes that feel more important, but there's a lot of filler stuff I'd gladly skip. You can't even make it auto play and alt tab and wait, because the game forces you to select choices every now and then, it's like they did it on purpose :messenger_astonished:

But yes I know not pulling is an issue, I started to notice it more and more with lack of constellation on some 4*, lack of weapons etc. But looking at Cyno gameplay, I'm really not that interested so it really feels like a waste to pull him for Candace.

Although I remember having the same issue before during Kazuha first banner, I wanted to pull a 4* character, I think it was Rosaria? Or a bennett constellation, and I got Kazuha and I didn't want him, but in the end since I had him I tried him and he became my absolute favorite character since, always in my team :messenger_grinning_smiling:

I just wish it was another 5* that interested me more right now. I kind of hesitated to pull for Ganyu, to replace Rosaria in my freeze team, but I wasn't 100% sure and I didn't have good spare bows for her (pulling issue indeed).

Last edited:

Saber

I failed once again to pick the spear.

I...don't think I'm gonna get it at this point. Never though I would spend so much primos on a banner...

Not a breaker though, but I admit this unluck thing is depressing to say the least. Maybe it's another time take a time off this game.

Last edited:

Dregnel

I have only used my wishes on Yae's banner and Yelan's, got them with around 30 pulls, i'm happy these units, yae will be stronger with the dendro archon but I'm still not convinced to pull for the character.
I got itto while i was trying to get kuki with 10 wishes, although I had my pity at 0 I want my 10 wishes back, he is lv 1 and i won't collect those scarab, fuck him and cyno too.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Still on Sumeru Archon quest, but wait a minute, I was complete caught off-guard by this:

Raiden is Scaramouche's mother?

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Fake

Gold Member

Short story, Raiden want this stupid ideia of 'eternity' since she lost her sister and start to create puppets to host her will. Yae told that Scaramouche was super unstable puppet and cried many times. Raiden should destroy him, but Scaramouche remind her twin/sister so she left him away, wandering inside Inazuma.
Until he was recruted from Fatui.
Remember the Shogun Weekly Boss? That is another 'Scaramouche'.
edit: We don't know IF Shogun really created Scaramouche. The Shogun don't even know to cook. This could be Doctore work since Shogun allowed Fatui to co-op inside Inazuma.

Last edited:

Saber

Still on Sumeru Archon quest, but wait a minute, I was complete caught off-guard by this:

No it's not. This is just some dumb retarded bullshit from a bunch of simp devs.

Scara is a doll, a puppet, nothing but a failed experiment for Shogun. It's so demented and convolunted that I don't even know if it's worth you knowing about it. It's just that since she is his creator(note, I don't even know how that bitch created him in the first place), he treats her as his "mother". The doll from Inazuma is an example of that.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Short story, Raiden want this stupid ideia of 'eternity' since she lost her sister and start to create puppets to host her will. Yae told that Scaramouche was super unstable puppet and cried many times. Raiden should destroy him, but Scaramouche remind her twin/sister so she left him away, wandering inside Inazuma.
Until he was recruted from Fatui.
Remember the Shogun Weekly Boss? That is another 'Scaramouche'.

Ohhhh yeah I remember now, but didn't actually caught the connection between both until now. It's cool, ngl.

Is he going to be a summonable character? I know he has been rumored, but by now those rumors seem pretty cold. Seems like he will get Signora treatment to me.

Last edited:

Fake

Gold Member
Ohhhh yeah I remember now, but didn't actually caught the connection between both until now. It's cool, ngl.

Is he going to be a summonable character? I know he has been rumored, but by now those rumors seem pretty cold. Seems like he will get Signora treatment to me.

Leakers are saying this Scaramouche will never exist (maybe will lost his power), instead we will play/know a new 'Scaramouche' with use anemo vision instead of his Shogun Electro powers.

Last edited:
The new festival event is the worst so far for me. Stuff is so random, run a shop, find hidden treasures, negotiate deals blah blah. Is any of you enjoying this thing? Why did they release it alongside a new exploration area?

In other news got Cyno and going crazy with these upgrade materials. Why are these so scarce?

Fake

Gold Member
In other news got Cyno and going crazy with these upgrade materials. Why are these so scarce?

Don't you know?

Limiting your ascencion materials will result with either you spend even more time playing or searching others people world to steal their resource.

Is the new 'way' of making players more dependent of GI.

Don't you know?

Limiting your ascencion materials will result with either you spend even more time playing or searching others people world to steal their resource.

Is the new 'way' of making players more dependent of GI.

Can I come into your world to do some "exploration"? :messenger_smiling_horns:

Pejo

Well about dialogues, that's the thing, we can't skip them, we can only wait and skip to the next sentence more quickly, but we can't skip a whole dialogue, so even when spamming the A button, it can still takes several minutes depending on the dialogue.
iu

I know it's annoying but it's never THAT bad. The biggest time wasters are the little animations like characters walking out of frame and putting their hand over their heart for the 250th time to let you know that they're feeling sentimental.

Anyways, you seem to complain a lot about a lot of facets, what parts do you enjoy? Focus on those parts instead of drowning yourself in story you don't want to read or whatever. The archon quests do sometimes limit your ability to participate in events, but character quests are optional. I dunno what to tell you if you hate the world quests. They're some of the best content in the game IMO, and they usually introduce you to new areas and mechanics and puzzles etc. Sometimes they have a lot of garbage surrounding them like the Aranara collecting, but in my opinion they're the meat and potatoes of the game and are tied in really well with exploration, combat, and lore.

I failed once again to pick the spear.

I...don't think I'm gonna get it at this point. Never though I would spend so much primos on a banner...

Not a breaker though, but I admit this unluck thing is depressing to say the least. Maybe it's another time take a time off this game.
That's rough, but everybody knows it's a fools errand to roll the weapon banner. The only way it makes sense is if both 5* weapons are good (they are this time) and if you have the primos or money to throw at it until you get the guarantee.

The new festival event is the worst so far for me. Stuff is so random, run a shop, find hidden treasures, negotiate deals blah blah. Is any of you enjoying this thing? Why did they release it alongside a new exploration area?
Yea the business one threw me for a loop, but it's actually easy when you try it, you just get the 3 meters to the marked spot by either using the "perks" feature or spending money to boost them, that's all.

I am confused by the furniture we get from the treasure hunt event, are they just for our stall during the business event or do we get them for our teapots as well?
Yea it's hell, probably the worst one next to Philanemo Mushrooms for me.

I used this video (well mostly just the image at the timestamp I linked) to find them. Took me 3 days I think to get him to 90 and I joined 3 worlds other than my own to collect them all.

*edit*

Fuz Fuz
ubtehe5md9r91.jpg

TL;DR is that we're not getting collab characters, they're opening more avenues for feedback, they're going to address the content rush (as in just keep promising improvement until we catch up with CN and then it doens't matter anyhow), hopefully changing Artificial Island world bosses to spawn based on day of the week instead of 7 days from previous kill.

Last edited:

Larxia

I know it's annoying but it's never THAT bad. The biggest time wasters are the little animations like characters walking out of frame and putting their hand over their heart for the 250th time to let you know that they're feeling sentimental.

Anyways, you seem to complain a lot about a lot of facets, what parts do you enjoy? Focus on those parts instead of drowning yourself in story you don't want to read or whatever. The archon quests do sometimes limit your ability to participate in events, but character quests are optional. I dunno what to tell you if you hate the world quests. They're some of the best content in the game IMO, and they usually introduce you to new areas and mechanics and puzzles etc. Sometimes they have a lot of garbage surrounding them like the Aranara collecting, but in my opinion they're the meat and potatoes of the game and are tied in really well with exploration, combat, and lore.
Sorry if I complained too much lol It's not that I hate the story quests, I just dislike the pacing of most of the dialogues, I really think it could be more engaging.
What I like the most in the game is definitely the exploration with the breath of the wild aspect, it's what got me interested in the game first, but you can't just ignore the quests, so I still do most of them, but I wish they had better dialogues, like when there's actual cutscenes it's pretty good, but they are extremely rare.

Saber

Sorry if I complained too much lol It's not that I hate the story quests, I just dislike the pacing of most of the dialogues, I really think it could be more engaging.
What I like the most in the game is definitely the exploration with the breath of the wild aspect, it's what got me interested in the game first, but you can't just ignore the quests, so I still do most of them, but I wish they had better dialogues, like when there's actual cutscenes it's pretty good, but they are extremely rare.

It wasn't be like that. Quest pacing used to be alot better and dialogues weren't tiring.
Something occured in between and now we have 6 hour quests with 4 hours of either useless dialogue or boring stuff.
At least the exploration is better this time. Inazuma was terrible imo.

Larxia

It wasn't be like that. Quest pacing used to be alot better and dialogues weren't tiring.
Something occured in between and now we have 6 hour quests with 4 hours of either useless dialogue or boring stuff.
At least the exploration is better this time. Inazuma was terrible imo.
To me the dialogues got much worse starting with Inazuma. I'm not sure if I wasn't just bored of it yet before or if it really changed, but it felt a lot more like a chore to go through dialogues during Inazuma and later than before.

crumbs

Yes, the new event is filler, which we really don't need right now. As you mentioned, we have a whole new area to explore (plus a lot of players probably haven't even completely finished exploring the 3.0 areas of Sumeru). This should have released later in this version, giving players time to finish the latest archon quest. Fortunately, the festival stuff is really easy to complete and there's been a couple of cute little voiced character moments with the Mondstadt crew.

I am confused by the furniture we get from the treasure hunt event, are they just for our stall during the business event or do we get them for our teapots as well?
Yes, you use them to decorate the your stall, there's a separate tab in the event page to complete this. You get rewards over the course of the event, but of course it's time-gated in a similar fashion to prior events where you build the snowmen or the Aranara toys.

Fake

Gold Member
I was beating floor 11, in the middle of the battle the game show that banner of the new act of the Monsdstad wine event has began.

Kudos beta players. You guys are the best.

edit: I recorded that, so I gonna post here to prove.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
I'm confused with Cyno. My build is almost identical in terms of stats to the demo.

I can't for the love of God make him generate energy, its so fucking slow.

But on the demo he is amazing.

He is sitting at 130% ER, with a electro battery helping him.

My Fishcl and Dendro traveler are very badly built, but still, I would expect him to perform in a more consistent way.

Should I run sacrificial bow on Fischl?

I have him at level 70 and can't even clear bosses with the same level.

Not to mention how he gets pushed away and interrupted if you don't use a shielder with him.

Last edited:
I'm confused with Cyno. My build is almost identical in terms of stats to the demo.

I can't for the love of God make him generate energy, its so fucking slow.
You know the demo just spawns additional energy particles, right? It's not representative of what you'll ever be able to achieve in the normal game. Sac bow sounds like a decent enough idea.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
You know the demo just spawns additional energy particles, right? It's not representative of what you'll ever be able to achieve in the normal game. Sac bow sounds like a decent enough idea.
Ohh really? Actually didn't knew that, because my main team performs on a very similar level (Raiden, Yelan, Bennet & Kazuha).

I'm assuming my shitty artifacts on Fishcl and MC Dendro are crippling the hell out of my Cyno. That and the fact that they are barely leveled up lol

Last edited:

Pejo

Ohh really? Actually didn't knew that, because my main team performs on a very similar level (Raiden, Yelan, Bennet & Kazuha).

I'm assuming my shitty artifacts on Fishcl and MC Dendro are crippling the hell out of my Cyno. That and the fact that they are barely leveled up lol
Yea they made a proper statement about it, and I think there's a permanent message in the game that says that they increase particles so you can get a feel of the moves. It's like they know it'd be more fun that way but then they rein us back in. Dicks.

Cyno needs very little outside support to be a monster. Just apply Quicken, get a VV swirl if you want the extra damage, and go to town. Most of his needs are battery related.

I am getting closer to being done with Cyno for now. I eventually want to put Severed Fate 4pc on him, but for now he gets this spare gladiator set. His energy generation always seems to be a problem. I suggest as many Favonius weapons on supports as you can get, since those additional particles can charge any character.

INboTFI.png

I'm running him in a team of Cyno/Collei/Yae/Jean currently. He seems an especially poor match for World Bosses though due to being worthless when his burst isn't up and having such a hard time filling his energy on his own. Keep in mind, this current set I am running has 0% ER, it's all Crit/Atk/CDMG/EM. My eventual "ideal" set will be 4PC Severed Fate with a bit of ER dotted in at the expense of either some of the Crit rate or damage. I think that will make him much more well rounded, but less of a one-phase killer. He'd be even better this way if almost all tougher enemies didn't have invulnerability that causes a phase change, meaning that you can't just 1 shot them with Cyno outright. Still, farming domains for his materials and weapon materials has been laughably easy, and I've been doing that with a full friendship farming team of unbuilt characters. He can take down either of the new robot bosses in about half of his burst duration, so somewhere around 10 seconds.

Yae has been a pretty solid battery for him, seemingly better than both Shinobu and Fischl. Though, I am running Stringless on Fischl, she probably gets better with a Favonius bow from just a battery standpoint.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Yea they made a proper statement about it, and I think there's a permanent message in the game that says that they increase particles so you can get a feel of the moves. It's like they know it'd be more fun that way but then they rein us back in. Dicks.

Cyno needs very little outside support to be a monster. Just apply Quicken, get a VV swirl if you want the extra damage, and go to town. Most of his needs are battery related.

I am getting closer to being done with Cyno for now. I eventually want to put Severed Fate 4pc on him, but for now he gets this spare gladiator set. His energy generation always seems to be a problem. I suggest as many Favonius weapons on supports as you can get, since those additional particles can charge any character.

INboTFI.png

I'm running him in a team of Cyno/Collei/Yae/Jean currently. He seems an especially poor match for World Bosses though due to being worthless when his burst isn't up and having such a hard time filling his energy on his own. Keep in mind, this current set I am running has 0% ER, it's all Crit/Atk/CDMG/EM. My eventual "ideal" set will be 4PC Severed Fate with a bit of ER dotted in at the expense of either some of the Crit rate or damage. I think that will make him much more well rounded, but less of a one-phase killer. He'd be even better this way if almost all tougher enemies didn't have invulnerability that causes a phase change, meaning that you can't just 1 shot them with Cyno outright. Still, farming domains for his materials and weapon materials has been laughably easy, and I've been doing that with a full friendship farming team of unbuilt characters. He can take down either of the new robot bosses in about half of his burst duration, so somewhere around 10 seconds.

Yae has been a pretty solid battery for him, seemingly better than both Shinobu and Fischl. Though, I am running Stringless on Fischl, she probably gets better with a Favonius bow from just a battery standpoint.

Interesting, severed fate sounds like a good fit for him too yeah. I'm running it on my Raiden, but don't want to dismantle her.

I'm running my cyno with full thundering fury. Actually managed to balance him rather well.

I'm at level 70 and he is currently sitting with 56.2% Crit rate, 164% Crit Damage, 131% ER and 159 EM.

I'm using primordial jade spear on him.

From the teams I've been testing him with he really shines with Yelan, Kazuha and MC Dendro.

If I setup MC Dendro and Yelan Burst before his, he melts everything.

Down side is, I'm running the team with no healer and shielder. And Zhongli spoiled me during 1.5 years of genshin.

Last edited:

Pejo

Btw where did you made this? Looks really cool.
You have to put the character you want in your 8-character "showcase" in the game and make it visible, then you go to enka.network on the web and put your user ID in. They have default pics but you can choose your own pic for it too.

Fuz

Banned
Showcase-Diluc.png

Showcase-Itto.png

Showcase-Kazuha.png
Showcase-Raiden-Shogun.png

Showcase-Venti.png

Showcase-Xiao.png

Showcase-Zhong-Li.png
Never noticed before how sucky my Kaz's crit was. He still feels stronger than anyone else. Also never noticed the difference in personal elemental damage, why is that? Ascension bonuses?

Fake

Gold Member
IMO you should reconsider the 4* def claymore to Itto. Is the second best weapon for him beside his main 5*

Fuz

Banned
Kazuha increases EM for every ascencion.
So it's normal that his crit is so low or is it just me?

IMO you should reconsider the 4* def claymore to Itto. Is the second best weapon for him beside his main 5*
On paper.
In truth, let alone that it feels like he does more damage than with Wolf's Gravestone, having the Skyward allows him to have his burst up ALL THE TIME. Once I do my geo rotation he's fully recharged. And ignore the raw damage, it's just SO much more fun.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
I'm sitting here wondering: will Nahida be good with Cyno?

Because not gonna lie, I could really use Cyno's spear, because I'm using primordial jade between 3 characters - Him, Zhongli and Xiao.

And even if I didn't got it I could use Yelan's bow. So in theory both weapons would improve my teams overall.

Last edited:

Fake

Gold Member
Nahida looks like the best buffer in the game, so Electro dps would work with her.

If she fail to do proper support, probably dendro is to blame.

Pejo

I'm sitting here wondering: will Nahida be good with Cyno?
Most likely yes. He needs a Dendro to basically function, and as long as her gimmick works off-field, she looks to be one of the best at applying it.
Because not gonna lie, I could really use Cyno's spear, because I'm using primordial jade between 3 characters - Him, Zhongli and Xiao.

And even if I didn't got it I could use Yelan's bow. So in theory both weapons would improve my teams overall.
His spear has the highest crit rate out of any in the game, along with the EM buff that's just going to get better over time, that's why I went for it. I think there are several spears that could work with him though.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Most likely yes. He needs a Dendro to basically function, and as long as her gimmick works off-field, she looks to be one of the best at applying it.

His spear has the highest crit rate out of any in the game, along with the EM buff that's just going to get better over time, that's why I went for it. I think there are several spears that could work with him though.

Dang, Nahida comes right after Cyno's weapon banner goes, right?

Primordial jade is the 2nd best weapon on him, I can live with that, but having CEO of geo running a skyward spine... Poor daddy Zhongli.If you plan on use shield bot Zhongli what's his best weapon?

My builts for him always were made with the purpose of making him sub-dps or physical damage dps, not exactly a shield bot. I actually don't like using him as a mere shield bot.

Last edited:

Pejo

Dang, Nahida comes right after Cyno's weapon banner goes, right?

Primordial jade is the 2nd best weapon on him, I can live with that, but having CEO of geo running a skyward spine... Poor daddy Zhongli.If you plan on use shield bot Zhongli what's his best weapon?

My builts for him always were made with the purpose of making him sub-dps or physical damage dps, not exactly a shield bot. I actually don't like using him as a mere shield bot.
You have Nilou's banner and weapon banner in between Cyno and Nahida.

Zhongli's best budget shield weapon is 3* black tassel. I run him with the Catch though because I like using his burst. I have his constellation that creates a shield when he uses his burst though, so I might be biased.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
You have Nilou's banner and weapon banner in between Cyno and Nahida.

Zhongli's best budget shield weapon is 3* black tassel. I run him with the Catch though because I like using his burst. I have his constellation that creates a shield when he uses his burst though, so I might be biased.

Max I have him is at C1. Double pillar party.

Oh Nilou is in between? Didn't knew that. I thought both of them would be running at the same time lol

Fake

Gold Member
Nilou banner will be with Albedo rerun.

Weapon banner there will be probably Nilou 5* sword, with the same design as the 5* spear from Cyno, but with HP bonus as a secondary attribute.

Fuz

Banned
Showcase-Zhong-Li.png

Or that Hu Tao's staff with HP can't remember its name.

Fuz

Banned
Man, what a letdown that long world quest. The quest is great, but the ending is stupid as fuck and super random.
He... entered the dream? The paradise was a big void? He could control the void to destroy everything? Jabrael could enter too now just because? Super fucking random and out of nowhere, what an example of terrible writing.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Man I can't help but look at Deyha and think it's Xynian having an identity crisis and cosplaying as a desert merc.

deanote666

This game is making me sad.

I never managed to get all the stars in abyss 12, I'm really struggling.
My teams are Kazuha / Bennett / Xiangling / Xingqiu, and Ayaka / Mona / Diona / Venti.

People suggested me to put Kazuha in the second team instead, and replace Kazuha with Sucrose in the first team, but I didn't build Sucrose yet. So I had to build her. The result is terrible and I can't get anything good. People now told me it's because of the stats on my Xiangling, and start telling me to use artifacts with this substat, this substat etc...

Sometimes it feels like I'm not playing the same game as some other people. You don't just "choose" the stats on the artifacts.
The artifacts are really killing the game for me.

I haven't pulled for new characters in like a year, because of this. I really can't stand grinding for artifacts anymore. I already did it for other characters before, I don't feel like doing this whole tedious process again. But it makes me sad because I don't really want to stop the game, I like the exploration and I would like getting new characters etc, but I'm totally demotivated from getting new characters because of the grind, completely.

There are some characters that seem cool, but they aren't worth the investement, I would be more enclined to play them if it didn't require this much work.

The effect is really counter productive for me, since I'm not getting any new characters anymore.

I don't know, I got really frustrated today, just needed to vent about it, but yeah, I'm sad the game works this way, it would be so much more fun if we could more easily vary characters and play style.
When in doubt, just sands/cup/hat with atk% and not worry about set bonuses, crit. When ignoring sets, you should have enough floating around from just doing world bosses.

You can still do decent damage without min/maxing stats.

Top Bottom