• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

You can change what stats you share with other players. You can select up to 3.
I meant this thing:

bVPIoD3.png

Everything is maxed out but combat.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Did a bit of the new main quest and the prison seems like a cool place to explore.

Arlecchino and Wrio introductions are cool. Between them, neuvilette and furina right now the Archon is my least desirable character.

Finally got Elua and Kokomi fulls sets. Eula running pale flame and Kokomi the millilieth set , sub stats could be better here and there of course, but it’s comparable to what they were wearing and now I’ll get the super juicy set bonuses. Eula sitting at 108% physical damage bonus lololol nice seeing crits for 12k 😳

Last edited:

Pejo

I meant this thing:

bVPIoD3.png

Everything is maxed out but combat.
I think mine's because I ignore Spiral Abyss. When it got to that section in the recap animations it just was blank and so I clicked to move on, lol. I don't think they were expecting people to not have even loaded into spiral abyss for a whole year.

Posting my anni share link for the new page: https://hoyo.link/6SWeFCAL?m_code=GBDAQFMJ6N&utm_source=game&utm_medium=html&utm_campaign=homeshare

Here's InterMusketeer InterMusketeer 's for the new page too:
https://hoyo.link/6SWeFCAL?m_code=GC5XYROZHN&utm_source=game&utm_medium=html&utm_campaign=homeshare

Nankatsu Nankatsu crumbs crumbs deanote666 deanote666 jonnyXx jonnyXx BJK BJK SSfox SSfox Dragon_Rocks Dragon_Rocks post your links, I need the Mora!

In other news, I broke down and rolled for Neuvi, got him in the first 10x pull, but my sweet sweet pity is now ruined. Fun fact, while you're channeling his charge attack you can actually float over water.

*edit*

Icymanipulator Icymanipulator when I clicked your link, it showed our stats compared side by side. I wonder how that happened? When I clicked InterMusketeer InterMusketeer 's link it just showed his 3 titles and that's it.

zXLtqW0.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine:

I have n idea what I am doing so put all the links.

Last edited:

jonnyXx

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
So, uh, if I'm on PS5 and want to check other's links, how does that happen?

My Hoyoverse account is pure console, not synced with mobile.

I haven't check it out yet since I'm at work, but I'm not seeing how this works if you're a console only player.

deanote666

So, uh, if I'm on PS5 and want to check other's links, how does that happen?

My Hoyoverse account is pure console, not synced with mobile.

I haven't check it out yet since I'm at work, but I'm not seeing how this works if you're a console only player.
As long as you have a hoyo account, it shouldn't matter what version you play on.

Think there's something involving properly syncing your PS account with hoyo so it is more syncing with hoyo itself than mobile.

If you can log into your account on a web browser, you're good.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
As long as you have a hoyo account, it shouldn't matter what version you play on.

Well I have no Hoyoverse account. Was about to link my PSN one and it says my e-mail is already in use.

It seems if you want to use the same email you currently have on PSN, the game doesn't let you.

I'm not even gonna bother changing anything.

Can't even access my url. Game doesn't scan the QR code on PS5, seems it's only PC / mobile friendly.

Angry Mad GIF by Pokémon

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Happy 3rd Anniversary to Genshin Impact! I've sent out Blessings of Justice. Click on the link to claim it~ First come, first served!

Managed to access the event without needing to create a Hoyoverse account. Your actual in-game box works as an email box. You can get verification codes there. It's a cluster fuck of a system still.

Last edited:

Pejo

Here are my poverty stats
This gave me a good hearty laugh.

InHB3Ga.jpg

Barbara chads, rise up!

k8wqayvtdc581.jpg

deanote666

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Genshin Impact! I've sent out Blessings of Justice. Click on the link to claim it~ First come, first served!

Managed to access the event without needing to create a Hoyoverse account. Your actual in-game box works as an email box. You can get verification codes there. It's a cluster fuck of a system still.
Number of chests opened by you: 666

Last edited:
At least Charlotte will be new for everybody. I was really hoping for Kirara as one of the other 4*. I might just stop after C0 Furina and get her cons on the rerun if I like her. We'll see how she plays.
Yeah I would have loved Kirara too. I'm still debating about cons as well. Looks like C2 won't be the on-field hyper carry con I was hoping for. She only gets 7 infused attacks and it sounds like they're mostly gonna help with healing. Doesn't seem that worth it, but it's a complicated kit/con so we'll see how it develops. I kinda want to blow my primogem load after saving up for so long, but it might be smarter to save a bit more for something really cool.

Pejo

Yeah I would have loved Kirara too. I'm still debating about cons as well. Looks like C2 won't be the on-field hyper carry con I was hoping for. She only gets 7 infused attacks and it sounds like they're mostly gonna help with healing. Doesn't seem that worth it, but it's a complicated kit/con so we'll see how it develops. I kinda want to blow my primogem load after saving up for so long, but it might be smarter to save a bit more for something really cool.
Don't forget, starting in 4.2 through 4.6 supposedly all of the new characters are 5* females, Furina/Navia/Cloud Retainer (or Ping I've heard now?)/Chlorinde/Arlecchino. Those savings go fast when you lose a few 50/50s.

Don't forget, starting in 4.2 through 4.6 supposedly all of the new characters are 5* females, Furina/Navia/Cloud Retainer (or Ping I've heard now?)/Chlorinde/Arlecchino. Those savings go fast when you lose a few 50/50s.
Finding it hard lately to get excited for these theoretical characters. Odds are they'll turn out disappointing. Censored, handicapped and/or recycled kit, dependent on cons/sig weapons and/or twinks. Even if they manage to dodge all those obstacles, they won't outperform my Nilou team.

Guess I'm kinda down on the game. The feeling of neglect is really setting in. Actually, it's not even neglect. Rather they've been actively trying to reduce my enjoyment for almost a year. Promises for the future don't mean much with this company.

According to the rolling sim I have enough primos for 5 limited characters, with that number increasing slowly. Hopefully I'll be able to get whoever I want. Just need average luck.

Pejo

Finding it hard lately to get excited for these theoretical characters. Odds are they'll turn out disappointing. Censored, handicapped and/or recycled kit, dependent on cons/sig weapons and/or twinks. Even if they manage to dodge all those obstacles, they won't outperform my Nilou team.
Well I don't think you really play for meta like most of everyone on GenshinGAF, so character strength seems kinda irrelevant. But yea, boring kits are really the worst part of all of that. Just another flavor of the same shit. I actually wasn't planning on rolling Neuvi at all, but his canon was actually kinda fun and novel, as far as Genshin is concerned. We also get a punchy icy boi next, followed by a more active pet class and maybe Navia's rumored kit, so at least there's small sparks for some new mechanics and playstyles. There are literally endless ways they could make charater kits work, we need to get away from the same basic shit all of the time.

Regarding the twinks and designs, there's already a solution out there for that.
Guess I'm kinda down on the game. The feeling of neglect is really setting in. Actually, it's not even neglect. Rather they've been actively trying to reduce my enjoyment for almost a year. Promises for the future don't mean much with this company.
I think everyone goes through times like that, but the underwater stuff has been a really needed jolt for me. I haven't enjoyed Genshin this much since Inazuma, before puzzles got ruined by surveys taken by:
dumb the simpsons GIF

According to the rolling sim I have enough primos for 5 limited characters, with that number increasing slowly. Hopefully I'll be able to get whoever I want. Just need average luck.
I think getting the characters is pretty easy with BP/Welkin/usual play, it's the constellations and weapons that start to get dodgy. But like you said, the performance/benefit just isn't there most times with new characters to even bother.

LordCBH

I’ve been farming for some good golden troupe artifacts and the game seems content to give me actual garbage.

I hope y’all are getting better results than me if you’re trying to farm any sets.

jonnyXx

I’ve been farming for some good golden troupe artifacts and the game seems content to give me actual garbage.

I hope y’all are getting better results than me if you’re trying to farm any sets.
Not great, but good enough to start.
Just have to use the ok pieces and accept that it will take time to get very good ones.

Won't be farming more pieces as I finally ran out of XP books, fragile resin, and am low on mora and need to replenish. I still have so many characters to develop💀.
So Neuvi this is the best I can do for now... Hopefully it's enough for new Abyss later.

YC2xKaw.png

Well I don't think you really play for meta like most of everyone on GenshinGAF, so character strength seems kinda irrelevant.
Well, I like completing the Abyss, so it is somewhat important to me. Plenty of characters are virtually unusable there. In general many characters are quite similar and most are one trick ponies, so it feels like a waste to pull sometimes.

But yea, boring kits are really the worst part of all of that. Just another flavor of the same shit. I actually wasn't planning on rolling Neuvi at all, but his canon was actually kinda fun and novel, as far as Genshin is concerned. We also get a punchy icy boi next, followed by a more active pet class and maybe Navia's rumored kit, so at least there's small sparks for some new mechanics and playstyles. There are literally endless ways they could make charater kits work, we need to get away from the same basic shit all of the time.
Baby steps in the right direction, but we're probably due for another stinker soon.

Regarding the twinks and designs, there's already a solution out there for that.
Yeah I've seen those. Not my cup of tea to genderbend a twink so I can justify using them.

I think everyone goes through times like that, but the underwater stuff has been a really needed jolt for me. I haven't enjoyed Genshin this much since Inazuma, before puzzles got ruined by surveys

I think getting the characters is pretty easy with BP/Welkin/usual play, it's the constellations and weapons that start to get dodgy. But like you said, the performance/benefit just isn't there most times with new characters to even bother.
Swimming is cool, open world is decent enough. I'm not blown away though. Don't think this game deserves any money at the moment.

LordCBH

Not great, but good enough to start.
Just have to use the ok pieces and accept that it will take time to get very good ones.

Won't be farming more pieces as I finally ran out of XP books, fragile resin, and am low on mora and need to replenish. I still have so many characters to develop💀.
So Neuvi this is the best I can do for now... Hopefully it's enough for new Abyss later.

YC2xKaw.png

I’m thankful I can at least dump off the crap pieces at the crafting spots to get pieces from other sets I need as well.

deanote666

Sounds like Navia will be the first new geo character in 1.5 years. Last one was the opera girl.

Hopefully they will bring back something interesting with geo.

BJK

I think mine's because I ignore Spiral Abyss. When it got to that section in the recap animations it just was blank and so I clicked to move on, lol. I don't think they were expecting people to not have even loaded into spiral abyss for a whole year.

Posting my anni share link for the new page: https://hoyo.link/6SWeFCAL?m_code=GBDAQFMJ6N&utm_source=game&utm_medium=html&utm_campaign=homeshare

Here's InterMusketeer InterMusketeer 's for the new page too:
https://hoyo.link/6SWeFCAL?m_code=GC5XYROZHN&utm_source=game&utm_medium=html&utm_campaign=homeshare

Nankatsu Nankatsu crumbs crumbs deanote666 deanote666 jonnyXx jonnyXx BJK BJK SSfox SSfox Dragon_Rocks Dragon_Rocks post your links, I need the Mora!

Per my summary, I earned 20M mora than I spent this year, so I'm not all that worried about other people's links.
Also, I have had a grand total of 1 visitor to my Serenitea Pot....enough to know that it's open to visitors, I guess.

It's Genshin Impact's Anniversary! Come share your travel data with me! Click the link to take part now~ https://hoyo.link/6SWeFCAL?m_code=G...rce=game&utm_medium=html&utm_campaign=pkshare

Couldn't help but smile to see it tells you the number of 5-star heroes you've maxed constellations with (and that I had one).

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Man I'm really on the fence here, don't know if I should go for Neuvilette or not. The more I read about him, the more I find him to be flexible af.

And reading Furinas kit and mechanics, I'm not so sure about her.

I have around 160 wishes saved with garanteed pity hitting in like 10 pulls.

And I mainly want Wrio, because I'm really lacking on 5* Cryo units, besides Ganyu I don't have anyone else, but neuvilette seems to good to miss out.

Man I'm really on the fence here, don't know if I should go for Neuvilette or not. The more I read about him, the more I find him to be flexible af.

And I mainly want Wrio, because I'm really lacking on 5* Cryo units, besides Ganyu I don't have anyone else, but neuvilette seems to good to miss out.
Ganyu and Wrio are both on-field DPS characters, so I don't think he'd add much to your line-up. More of a luxury pull. Do you have any strong hydro characters? Ayato or Childe? If not, Neuvillette might actually be a better addition.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Ganyu and Wrio are both on-field DPS characters, so I don't think he'd add much to your line-up. More of a luxury pull. Do you have any strong hydro characters? Ayato or Childe? If not, Neuvillette might actually be a better addition.
My hydro 5 stars are only Yelan and Mona.

Animated GIF

Dregnel

I hate Fontaine characters hp mechanic. Do something and you lose hp, do something else and you gain hp.
As you can see Furina is an off-field healer, the problem is zhongli, a character who has basically killed the healer class in this game, they can't nerf him because that illegal in some countries. what they did is make you lose life in order to give you different attributes or power, they know that it is very difficult to sell healers.

hoyoverse wants to sell archons with special abilities but has no idea how to do it anymore, Furina doesn't feel so special if you compare her to the other archons.

Last edited:
Ok the biggest QoL feature for me has been the rework to commissions. This is so much better and less frustrating now. I’m loving the changes. Makes dailies much faster.

Edit.
Also put together a passable EoSF set for Yelan. I wonder if 229% ER is too much…. Looolol

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
I think my plan is about to be use my pity for Neuvilette, get the SP Catalyst for him and go for Wrio using Lost Prayers on him.

I'll simply skip Furina since I'm not that fond of the character to be honest.

Got 15 days to decide.

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Pejo

Yeah I've seen those. Not my cup of tea to genderbend a twink so I can justify using them.
The one that turns Xingqiu into Jeht is pretty cool.
What team are you running with him?
I’m thankful I can at least dump off the crap pieces at the crafting spots to get pieces from other sets I need as well.
I've made so many EoSF with the recycler and still barely got any usable pieces. Artifact RNG is so shitty.
Per my summary, I earned 20M mora than I spent this year, so I'm not all that worried about other people's links.
Also, I have had a grand total of 1 visitor to my Serenitea Pot....enough to know that it's open to visitors, I guess.
Which server do you play on? I usually scan once a week for any missing spincrystals I may not have, I'm on Americas server.
I don't really view either Wrio or Neuvi as must haves. They're maybe good for deep rosters but niether of them offer really anything unique.

Granted, this is a leaker playing the game, and they are some of the worst people to watch, but still, Wrio looks pretty....boring. It'll be more exciting with some reactions going on but his kit isn't blowing up any theorycrafting.

And reading Furinas kit and mechanics, I'm not so sure about her.

I have around 160 wishes saved with garanteed pity hitting in like 10 pulls.

Furina is going to be the most universal character out of what we've seen from Fontaine so far in leaks and released characters, so she's better overall account value. If you need on-field Hydro, Neuvi is fine, but I think he'll be another character like Ayato that nobody remembers after the story quest ends. I rolled him but he doesn't really do anything super fun or cool, and his whole kit revolves around puffing up his charge attack. Wrio is one of the better male designs we've seen recently, in my opinion, but his kit is also very straightforward and doesn't push the envelope. Still, seems like icy Childe with the imbue and quick close ranged attacks, so maybe that's what you're looking for.

Waifu fest

Frustrated World Cup GIF
Yea, my eyes are on the Lantern Rite banner. EIther way if it's Ping or CR, I'm rolling, but I'm reeeaaallly hoping for Bayonetta bird.

Top Bottom