• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

Pejo

Apologems incoming. Wriothesley is bugged as hell :messenger_tears_of_joy:

34Ih7IZ.png
Imagine having a basic as fuck kit and not getting it right.

To be fair though, these charge attack problems have been issues since the beginning of the game, they just ignored it until now. I can't tell you how many times I did the inputs correctly on Jean or Mona after an attack string/dodge and the charge attack just said "nahhhhhh".

This whole thing pisses me off to no end because Dehya had at least this many problems when she released, and they are STILL unaddressed, months and months later. And I'm not talking about bad %s and poor kit synergy, I mean stuff that's straight up broken. Hell, Mona still hasn't been updated to work with Dendro and her C1 is still totally broken with Freeze. They're awfully fucking selective with what they choose to acknowledge.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Are the new season pass weapons worth it? Just hit level 50 and I might buy the season pass.

I know the catalyst is good for Neuvillette but since I don't have him I don't know if it's worth.

Is the sword good for furina?

Last edited:
Navia leaks/rumors:

Navia kit and her own artifact set

Talent: Increases attack as you stack with different elemental teammates.

Elemental Skill (E): Fires a shot and imbues it with Geo energy, absorbing crystals.

Elemental Burst (Q): Sets up a turret with sustained Geo elemental effects and provides a 12-second buff. Cooldown is 15 seconds, and it costs 60 energy.

Artifact Set:

Two-Piece Set: Increases attack by 18%. Four-Piece Set: Gains attack and Geo damage bonuses when gaining crystallized reactions. Doubles the four-piece set effect when at maximum stacks (1.5 or 2 times?).

source: uncle SH and TL founiiswaq

No defense scaling, no mono-Geo. Fantastic.

Lots of conflicting rumors today about upcoming banners and 5-star status. Some say Chiori has been downgraded to 4-star, and Sigewinne might be a 5-star now.

Are the new season pass weapons worth it? Just hit level 50 and I might buy the season pass.

I know the catalyst is good for Neuvillette but since I don't have him I don't know if it's worth.

The sword is probably the best of the bunch. Especially with refinements. The passive doesn't seem to synergize with Furina though. The catalyst was made for off-field HP-scaling DPS characters. Those don't exist yet. The polearm look decent, but heavily restricts team composition.

I would skip for now.

Pejo

Honkai question:

What's great way to get materials to UP artefacts?
More artifacts. Unlike in Genshin you can break them down into upgrade materials easily so you don't have to sit on a pile of useless artifacts. It's the "salvage" button on the artifact screen. Make sure you use the filters to select NOT the 5* ones because it will salvage everything by default. Sometimes they also give the materials directly as event rewards, but not often.

I don't think Neuvi particularly wants that catalyst unless you play him for a few seconds and swap him out, which is a weird way to play him. Widsth would be better all around and you likely have those already from pulling gacha. I got the new sword and polearm since I get all of the BPs, and neither one lit my world on fire. The Black Sword from the original BP selection is still the only one I regularly use since the healing is nice on sword carry characters like Ayaka to prevent you needing a dedicated healer.
Navia leaks/rumors:

No defense scaling, no mono-Geo. Fantastic.
Yea this is about the best I could have hoped for, with her. Not being trapped in Mono-Geo is already a big boon for her and team comp ideas. Now if only she didn't have some stupid fucking HP loss mechanic because "lol Fontaine!" Also makes me a little sad though because if she really does use crystallize succ as a mechanic, that probably means they've given up on doing a Geo reaction rework. I had some hope tucked away in the back of my cold, cold heart that they would do a full element rework since nobody up to this point used Crystallize for anything.
Lots of conflicting rumors today about upcoming banners and 5-star status. Some say Chiori has been downgraded to 4-star, and Sigewinne might be a 5-star now.
I read that Chiori got pushed out of 4.x versions but stll is 5*, and Mummy girl got boosted to 5*. But all of them seem to confirm Cloud Retainer for 4.4 so that's my next focus. Gonna try to have enough primos saved up to guarantee C2 by then. Should be easy if I don't bomb every 50/50 between now and then. Now I'm kinda grateful that they moved Furina's "fun" constellation to C6, since I won't be tempted to pull constellations for her.

*edit*

Happy Birthday Eula!
F9TRI4hb0AEl1sJ

fu6kmo7y5dwb1.jpg

Last edited:
Yea this is about the best I could have hoped for, with her. Not being trapped in Mono-Geo is already a big boon for her and team comp ideas. Now if only she didn't have some stupid fucking HP loss mechanic because "lol Fontaine!" Also makes me a little sad though because if she really does use crystallize succ as a mechanic, that probably means they've given up on doing a Geo reaction rework. I had some hope tucked away in the back of my cold, cold heart that they would do a full element rework since nobody up to this point used Crystallize for anything.
Hoyoverse is too lazy for reworks like that. I never expected much from Geo anyway, so if Navia can introduce any type of fun Geo gameplay, I'm all there for it.

I read that Chiori got pushed out of 4.x versions but stll is 5*, and Mummy girl got boosted to 5*. But all of them seem to confirm Cloud Retainer for 4.4 so that's my next focus. Gonna try to have enough primos saved up to guarantee C2 by then. Should be easy if I don't bomb every 50/50 between now and then. Now I'm kinda grateful that they moved Furina's "fun" constellation to C6, since I won't be tempted to pull constellations for her.
Agreed about Furina's cons. She sounds so boring that it's hard to justify getting more then one copy. 5-star mummy girl sounds good to me too, I always thought that was an interesting concept. Overall I'm pretty pleased with all this news. With so many waifus on the horizon, it's good that I've been hoarding primos.

Pejo

Hoyoverse is too lazy for reworks like that. I never expected much from Geo anyway, so if Navia can introduce any type of fun Geo gameplay, I'm all there for it.
Yea I figured there might have been a shot since Geo was 'Not-China''s element, and Zhongli (Not-China's Archon) is the only character that ever got a significant rework after release, but looks like it is what it is.
Agreed about Furina's cons. She sounds so boring that it's hard to justify getting more then one copy. 5-star mummy girl sounds good to me too, I always thought that was an interesting concept. Overall I'm pretty pleased with all this news. With so many waifus on the horizon, it's good that I've been hoarding primos.
I just want to see some new mechanics at play. Navia's kit sounds at least interesting on paper, but they have really run creatively dry since probably Wanderer's kit. We shouldn't be getting "Fischl but water" as an archon, regardless of how I feel about the strength and character.

*edit*

Latest """"leaks"""". I think they're all just guessing at this point. Now Sigewinne is a nurse Melusine Hydro DPS, not a healer? uh.....
M6JAM83.png

Last edited:
Pejo Pejo

Didn't even know vampire mature theresa was the next character; got thick thighs chainsaw vampirella twice in one multi, and I got her weapon from the free 10 pull lol, guess I'll just throw the free crystals and tickets to get her stigs, though I am interested in that brick weapon for Sentience as well.

Pejo

Pejo Pejo

Didn't even know vampire mature theresa was the next character; got thick thighs chainsaw vampirella twice in one multi, and I got her weapon from the free 10 pull lol, guess I'll just throw the free crystals and tickets to get her stigs, though I am interested in that brick weapon for Sentience as well.
Man you used up all the luck then, I had to almost pity just to get her. Congrats! I did manage to get 3x copies of the weapon and all 3 stigs (no dupes!) in only 5 10x pulls on the equipment banner though, so I guess that evens it up a bit.

I tried out Senti's brick in the trial a few times, I'm not really impressed. The whole set is basically meant to let her stay meta relevant a little longer, this time as a DPS. Mechanically though it's a lot more simple and less satisfying than her other weapon, since it just automatically spams out the ideal combo just by mashing attack. I do love that finisher animation though. I think that'll be a nice get on a BP a few patches down the road, so I'm gonna abstain for now. Gotta make sure I have enough to get Jedi Griseo's stuff.

Luna is a lot of fun but she's in kinda a weird niche as a pseudo support lightning/bleed that can dps. I like her moveset a lot, but they over-simplified the revv mechanic, I feel like. I was hoping it'd be more like Red Queen from DMC4. I also think the revv during the Ult should be mashing the ult button for extra damage instead of just holding it down, how boring. Anyways, she's my favorite character design since Aponia, so I went all in.

You see they updated the War Treasury finally? We can grind out BKE and Stygian Nymph now, and they dropped the price of almost all of the shards in the shop. Also dumped AKA down to Willpowers instead of Legacies.

BKE is one of the unfortunately cursed battlesuits in HI3. Poorly synergized kit that left her very unfun to play unless you had someone feeding her SP. Then they gave her the 2nd PRI and it still didn't fix her SP problems, so they just gave up and started putting her shards everywhere. Shame too, I like the general design, but she was not very fun to play. For what it's worth, I feel like Herrscher of Rebirth is another one that's doomed to that kind of fate. Fucking 175SP just to use her Ult, which is all she's good for. Every time they demo her or use her in a "tactics" lesson, they set her starting SP at 200. When you actually play her, she feels like slow weak shit.

SSfox

More artifacts. Unlike in Genshin you can break them down into upgrade materials easily so you don't have to sit on a pile of useless artifacts. It's the "salvage" button on the artifact screen. Make sure you use the filters to select NOT the 5* ones because it will salvage everything by default. Sometimes they also give the materials directly as event rewards, but not often.

Ok Gotcha, thanks!!

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Anyone here with a clinical eye for damage numbers?

I'm struggling to see which build is better for my Wriothesley.

Here's the following video:

Build 1 is:
47% CR
212% CD scalable into 83%
170 EM
2054 ATK

Build 2 is:

57% CR
205% CD scalable into 93%
149 EM
2074 ATK

The only very noticeable different I see is his charge attack, which does 113K damage vs 109K from the 2nd build.

Man you used up all the luck then, I had to almost pity just to get her. Congrats! I did manage to get 3x copies of the weapon and all 3 stigs (no dupes!) in only 5 10x pulls on the equipment banner though, so I guess that evens it up a bit.

I tried out Senti's brick in the trial a few times, I'm not really impressed. The whole set is basically meant to let her stay meta relevant a little longer, this time as a DPS. Mechanically though it's a lot more simple and less satisfying than her other weapon, since it just automatically spams out the ideal combo just by mashing attack. I do love that finisher animation though. I think that'll be a nice get on a BP a few patches down the road, so I'm gonna abstain for now. Gotta make sure I have enough to get Jedi Griseo's stuff.

Luna is a lot of fun but she's in kinda a weird niche as a pseudo support lightning/bleed that can dps. I like her moveset a lot, but they over-simplified the revv mechanic, I feel like. I was hoping it'd be more like Red Queen from DMC4. I also think the revv during the Ult should be mashing the ult button for extra damage instead of just holding it down, how boring. Anyways, she's my favorite character design since Aponia, so I went all in.

You see they updated the War Treasury finally? We can grind out BKE and Stygian Nymph now, and they dropped the price of almost all of the shards in the shop. Also dumped AKA down to Willpowers instead of Legacies.

BKE is one of the unfortunately cursed battlesuits in HI3. Poorly synergized kit that left her very unfun to play unless you had someone feeding her SP. Then they gave her the 2nd PRI and it still didn't fix her SP problems, so they just gave up and started putting her shards everywhere. Shame too, I like the general design, but she was not very fun to play. For what it's worth, I feel like Herrscher of Rebirth is another one that's doomed to that kind of fate. Fucking 175SP just to use her Ult, which is all she's good for. Every time they demo her or use her in a "tactics" lesson, they set her starting SP at 200. When you actually play her, she feels like slow weak shit.
I forgot to say cause I didn't notice at first, but apparently I also got eden's weapon in the free multi, didn't have it yet either ;P.
After spending some time with her I think she's actually pretty awesome, yes there's some wasted potential with not being able to rev the chainsaws per attack like nero, but I still really like her loop and the aesthetic is great too; funny how she (the failed clone) turned out to be the best looking kallen by far.
I also noticed that if you wait for the ultimate prompt, she actually grinds the saws for a shorter time, for max grind you should just hold the button immediately.
She's also seems kinda super strong in elysian realm, pairs really well with vill-v, eden and kevin; she's especially disgusting with kevin because her grind is a guaranteed activation of final battle, and eden's start of turn increase of sp means you can just activate final battle immediately and just go rip and tear lol.
Outside of ER it seems she might be slightly weaker than Sirin dps wise, but she makes up with it with the support as well.

Yeah I noticed bright knight being grindable now, I still don't have her so that's cool, but yeah the idea of her seems neat, but the execution is a bit fumbled; saw hler's serenity in the exchange shop too.

I don't mind the brick's weapon to have auto combos in burst mode, I generally went pillar > charge smashes > pillar > QTE anyway to keep the debuff from running out; the brick just makes her feel smoother to play, like seven thunders for Mei.

I noticed some other small things though that almost feel like previews for HI3 pt2
- The weapon try-out had a bit of a story set up to it and it had a camera that went smoothly from cutscene to control
- The uniform try-outs had the same smooth camera and if you check out the uniform it goes into a mini cutscene now, instead of multiple angles like before
- Vampirella actually has a cinematic idle animation, where she interacts with the camera and says "you're watching me?...I'm glad."; it plays if you stand still for a bit.

These things feel like they are backporting some camera/cutscene upgrades that are probably coming with part 2.

Last edited:

Pejo

Anyone here with a clinical eye for damage numbers?
Sorry, not my wheelhouse but if I was presented with both, I'd go with the first set.

I noticed some other small things though that almost feel like previews for HI3 pt2
- The weapon try-out had a bit of a story set up to it and it had a camera that went smoothly from cutscene to control
- The uniform try-outs had the same smooth camera and if you check out the uniform it goes into a mini cutscene now, instead of multiple angles like before
- Vampirella actually has a cinematic idle animation, where she interacts with the camera and says "you're watching me?...I'm glad."; it plays if you stand still for a bit.

These things feel like they are backporting some camera/cutscene upgrades that are probably coming with part 2.
They actually started the mini-cutscene stuff with costumes back at the Flamechaser swimsuit skins, they've been doing it to varying degrees ever since. This is the first time they're doing it for weapon trial stages though. Between that and the mini story, I actually enjoyed it and would also like to see that type of thing continue. Cool to knokw about the idle thing, I'll have to check it out later.

For as loathe as I am to admit it, I'm really enjoying the farmville minigame this time around. Captainverse hasn't missed for me yet, it's a vastly superior side of the game in my opinion. Ever since Moon arc, the main story has been awful. I'm also so happy Himeko joined us on Captainverse. I REALLY hope she gets her alt soon, but after they introduce aerial combat. Maybe she wil get the devil bringer for the other half of Nero's gameplay once we can jump. That'd be fuckin' sweet.

Pejo

Ok I'm all free for the rest of the night, no obligations tomorrow, time to finally do the archon quest so I can get to this poetry event before it expires...

Back to the fortress of Meripode.
Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal GIF

*edit*

Goddamn that was a long fucking quest. Some cool major lore drops though. I also never noticed until tonight that Arlecchino had a ponytail.

I was planning on knocking out the poetry stuff tonight too but I didn't expect that quest to be like 4 hours long on top of how far I had already made it before today. Bed time.

*edit2*

4.2 Special Program was cancelled, who's ready for a 11 week long Ayaka banner?
0a0agvafdpwb1.png

Last edited:

Pejo

I was reading about another gacha I play having their first anniversary soon (Nikke), and they're giving away 106 pulls on top of a bunch of other shit including a max rarity rarest type full limit broke character (think like a 5* Constellation 6 in genshin terms). On top of that they held a big event with all sorts of other stuff and appreciation messages etc. Like you would expect from a real anniversary for a highly profitable game.

Anyways, I was looking through the comments and saw probably my favorite description of Genshin yet:
1QLlQDN.jpg

jonnyXx

I was reading about another gacha I play having their first anniversary soon (Nikke), and they're giving away 106 pulls on top of a bunch of other shit including a max rarity rarest type full limit broke character (think like a 5* Constellation 6 in genshin terms). On top of that they held a big event with all sorts of other stuff and appreciation messages etc. Like you would expect from a real anniversary for a highly profitable game.

Anyways, I was looking through the comments and saw probably my favorite description of Genshin yet:
1QLlQDN.jpg
You mean you aren't happy with your bubble gun gadget? It shoots bubbles!

I saw some weirdass dude in a skintight suit for Nikke. What's that about? Does he have anything to do with the anni? Because if so I'd be pissed regardless of the pulls.

Pejo

You mean you aren't happy with your bubble gun gadget? It shoots bubbles!
I don't mind that stuff, and I don't really even care about the lack of free pulls, but miHoYo just doesn't feel like they care about their playerbase, especially on the anniversary. No fanfare, no special in-game events, no "universal double drop", no fan thank you videos etc. The annoying thing is that they treat it like some minor inconvenience for them instead of celebrating one of the most profitable games in the past 3 years. They legitimately do more for the other games that they publish which aren't even 1/10th the revenue of Genshin. I'll be curious to see if they actually do something decent for Star Rail, that will be the metric to watch since it's more or less in the same revenue bracket.

I saw some weirdass dude in a skintight suit for Nikke. What's that about? Does he have anything to do with the anni? Because if so I'd be pissed regardless of the pulls.
He's a joke character that's actually pretty cool if you get past the flamboyant stuff, it's just his persona. Real reason he's like that is to prevent mentally ill western people from trying to ship him with the girls. There are only like 5 relevant male characters in the game, zero playable. It's the least woke pandering game I've probably played in the last 5 years. At first the game referred to (you) as "they/them" crap, but the playerbase complained and they cut it out. It's a fun cover based shooter that laser targets its audience to give exactly what they want. Made by a very small, sincere team too and the music is out of this world good. Coincedentally, the developer (not the same team) is the one making that Stellar Blade game.

Last edited:

Aenima

So i just finished all the main and side quests available from Honkai StarRail on PS5, and decided to see how Genshin is doing after not playing for more than a year now.

And WTF happened to Paimon? Is she suposed to be a squeaky toy now, so high pitch that you cant even understand what she say? After taking a look at all the new and boring characters, seems like the game is just not for me anymore. Nikke waifus and amazing art spoiled me. I might stick with Honkai too cuz the charcaters ara a bit better than Genshin and im still not tired to see Jingliu combat animations.

Pejo

So i just finished all the main and side quests available from Honkai StarRail on PS5, and decided to see how Genshin is doing after not playing for more than a year now.

And WTF happened to Paimon? Is she suposed to be a squeaky toy now, so high pitch that you cant even understand what she say? After taking a look at all the new and boring characters, seems like the game is just not for me anymore. Nikke waifus and amazing art spoiled me. I might stick with Honkai too cuz the charcaters ara a bit better than Genshin and im still not tired to see Jingliu combat animations.
Where were you in terms of story when you quit? The later Sumeru quests and Fontaine has been pretty great so far, but it could take you a while to get caught up if you're really behind. Paimon complaints are common across the fanbase, but MHY have pretty much stuck with using her as the narrator. Regarding the characters, the next 5~ patches look to have some decent ones. Do you play Genshin on PC or PS5?

Aenima

Where were you in terms of story when you quit? The later Sumeru quests and Fontaine has been pretty great so far, but it could take you a while to get caught up if you're really behind. Paimon complaints are common across the fanbase, but MHY have pretty much stuck with using her as the narrator. Regarding the characters, the next 5~ patches look to have some decent ones. Do you play Genshin on PC or PS5?
I droped the game after completing the story from the "Japanese Insland" and aquiring the best waifu "Raiden Shogun". I played on PS5 but i already unistalled the game. I refuse to sacrifice my ears to a constant squeaky toy.
On Star Rail, March 7 is already annoying high pitch and thats not even a permanent companion that acts as a narrator, the new Paimon is 10 times worse (yes she got more high pitch on purpose than when i used to play the game before, just watched a video of a before and after and its ridiculous) is just too much for me to be able to enjoy the game story.

Still have 40k primogems, which would garantee me 1 or 2 new banner characters, but all new characters are so boring looking that i dont even want to change my old team. No point in going back to Genshin for me.

Last edited:

Pejo

Damn, MHY continues to do the girls dirty. New Star Rail character got massive ass/booba nerfs again, not revealed until her banner went live today. Left is new.
udznb1qd7pwb1.png

It was such a last minute shitjob that the animations don't even look right, her butt inverts when she moves.
qsv79iqhrpwb1.png

So yea I wouldn't expect any more good female designs in a MHY game if I were you guys.

Aenima

Damn, MHY continues to do the girls dirty. New Star Rail character got massive ass/booba nerfs again, not revealed until her banner went live today. Left is new.
udznb1qd7pwb1.png

It was such a last minute shitjob that the animations don't even look right, her butt inverts when she moves.
qsv79iqhrpwb1.png

So yea I wouldn't expect any more good female designs in a MHY game if I were you guys.
ShiftUp imported all the cakes to Korea.

Last edited:

Sakura

udznb1qd7pwb1.png

qsv79iqhrpwb1.png

The whole reason I rolled for her was because of how thick she is...

Aenima

Why not just download one of the other voice packs then?
I like the english voices cuz allow me to understand what they say during attacks, idle animation and some NPC lines that dont have subtitles. Her japanese VA is equally bad, Paimon sounds good in chinese and Korean. But the waifus on the game are not worth the extra effort reading subtitles.

so I hit world level 8 finally in Genshin, just automatically raises it after I hit AR 55
My question is something Fuz brought up before keeping his world level at 7 because he said it wasn’t worth raising it to 8. Why exactly is this?

I’ve tried looking a bit online for what exactly each world level does - like how much do the enemies increase, how much do drop rates increase, ect. But can’t find concrete answers.

Anyone here know?

Pejo

so I hit world level 8 finally in Genshin, just automatically raises it after I hit AR 55
My question is something Fuz brought up before keeping his world level at 7 because he said it wasn’t worth raising it to 8. Why exactly is this?

I’ve tried looking a bit online for what exactly each world level does - like how much do the enemies increase, how much do drop rates increase, ect. But can’t find concrete answers.

Anyone here know?
Like most of us launch players that were playing the game together, we all got blindsided by the relatively big jump in difficulty between (I think) world levels 5 and 6. At that time, most of us had either level 1 artifacts, no talents built, etc as we were rushing to get those sweet free pulls and AR rewards. This made a lot of things tougher because the ability to dip back down to the previous world level didn't exist at that point.

Our boy Fuz never recovered from that shellshock, and made a vow to never max his world level.

In reality, no other world level jumps are that bad because the tough one kinda forces you to continue building your team which scales upwards naturally as you level up and your base stats improve. People have tried to do math to determine the increased drop rates in the open world, and it's not significant. Also domains aren't scaled on world level once you have access to all of them, so in essence there's no tangible benefit to go to max WL.

To me, the increase of difficulty made the game more fun. Instead of happening upon a group of enemies and wiping them out before I did a full rotation, now I get to actually use the skills and strategies I spent a lot of time thinking about and building. I feel that the game is fairly balanced at the max WL once you have your characters fairly built out, and it just feels good to play that way to me.

So short answer is, there's very little tangible benefit in rewards, but if you enjoy not blowing enemies over with a fart it could be more personally rewarding. Either way, there's no reason to rush it, and now that the world level decrease is in the game, you can always revert it. It shouldn't weigh heavy on your mind too much.

Higher world level = better drops = less farming.

Better leyline rewards (up to a certain point) and guaranteed 5* artifacts from bosses
But does the jump from 7-8 show a noticeable increase in these various drops?

I remember going from like WL5 to 6
Instead of getting 1-2 boss drops, I’d get 2-3 everytime. If going to 8 gives that kind of increase I would do it.
Like I said I’ve tried to find numbers and math and % changes but the data doesn’t seem to exist anywhere.

Pejo

It's so hard to tell. Are you fighting every small enemy you come across in the overworld? Your drops will marginally increase and increase in rarity (more blue vs. white). That kind of thing. Is it enough to max your world level for if you're not otherwise ready? Nah. But again, don't make too big of a deal out of it. You can always drop your WL down one level if it's too much/annoying for you.

It's been so long since I maxed my WL out, I don't remember how many boss drops I was getting beforehand. right now I average 2-3 of the boss ascension materials, 1 5* artifact, then 2-5 blue/purple artifacts. Also, once you have maxed out AR, you get extra Mora instead of rank XP, which adds up over time. (unrelated but nice to know).

deanote666

I remember going from like WL5 to 6
Instead of getting 1-2 boss drops, I’d get 2-3 everytime. If going to 8 gives that kind of increase I would do it.
Like I said I’ve tried to find numbers and math and % changes but the data doesn’t seem to exist anywhere.
Hard to say but any little bit helps.

Once you have a party that does decent damage, you won't notice as much and can build more characters at your leisure. I'm biased as a Zhongli user though.

The boss colored gem drops are meager no matter what your world level. You get a better chance of getting 3 of the boss material though. That's on top of the guaranteed 5* artifact from gladiator and noblesse set.

Pejo

Knocked the entire poetry event out in one sitting from beginning to end. Wasn't as bad as I was expecting, honestly. The poetry parts were fucking stupid, but I like the Oceanid part. I'm always a big fan when games/movies actually give some acknoledgement/pay off to something they set up early. This one's got a neat little bow on it now.

They'd be hard pressed to pick a worse group of characters to center an event around, though. Poor Noelle's been a knight in training for years now and the rest of them were just :messenger_anguished:. Pretty sad that Diona was one of the few high points. It's nice to see them dust off Zhongli once or twice a year too, I guess. Such wasted potential.

Dart game was pretty fun. They're doing this thing lately though where they introduce new mechanics on a minigame up until like the last or 2nd to last stage, then by the time you get them all, it's over. They did it with the Klee fish bombing game and now the darts. It wouldn't kill them to make more than 5 stages, I actually enjoyed both minigames.

I also enjoyed that painting match up thing, but it was too easy. should have been a 360 degree field of view to find the landmarks in, at least. Cool idea though.

I have no idea why everybody is so invested in bringing Xiao into events. He obviously doesn't want to be, and every time he enters one it's always "UGH. I don't wanna be here, UGH!" Riveting character building.

Anyways, that was cutting it a bit close, and now I need to do that Fontaine battle event.

Pejo

Babe, wake up. The newest genshin killer just dropped.

Looks pretty generic to me in all ways.

*edit*

Maybe I spoke too soon.... (timestamped)

Last edited:
Ain't no way I'd replace Genshin for another Chinese shitshow waiting to happen.

In other news, that concert pack is now available for 1280 crystals. They were probably planning to announce this during the livestream. Not sure if I should jump on it. If I do, I won't have enough for Ganyu's skin if it ends up being 5-star. I know the skin will probably be mediocre anyway, but I really like Ganyu.

The pack'll be available for 50 days, so I've got a little bit of time to think.

Pejo

Ain't no way I'd replace Genshin for another Chinese shitshow waiting to happen.

In other news, that concert pack is now available for 1280 crystals. They were probably planning to announce this during the livestream. Not sure if I should jump on it. If I do, I won't have enough for Ganyu's skin if it ends up being 5-star. I know the skin will probably be mediocre anyway, but I really like Ganyu.

The pack'll be available for 50 days, so I've got a little bit of time to think.
What's in it? Wings?

Top Bottom