• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
tumblr_nrwvrcsGKV1r72n6yo1_500.gif

bakalar got robbed

solid choices otherwise

congrats to gb unarchived

danm999

The things Vinny is doing in this roleplaying game.

Between this and Bill Kerbal he has earned most evil duder of the year, sorry Dan.

Hope this leads to more roleplaying games on GB next year too.

Giant Bomb reddit community has the Witcher 3 as GOTY while it won't even be on the site's top 10.

And The Taken King is 2014's 2015 GOTY when everybody knows Brad has gotten it to #1 on the staff list.

Bacon

Metal Gear Scanlon better than Demo Derby?
PIgcW5K.gif

Yeah but there's been a lot of good scanlon this year. Mgs2 and 3 and 4 were all in this year. Even though mgs5 has somewhat soured my opinion on the series.

Demo derby is still the better series but i understand why it would win

Edit: nvm scanlon 2 was last year.

Megasoum

Banned
Aahh I kinda want to buy R6 Siege! Is it really worth it for $45?

There's an optional Ultra HD texture pack, which I really appreciate.

I feel like this is the kind of game where you need a good group of friends to play with on a regular basis for it to be worth it. Playing with randoms must be terrible.

That's one of the reason I never bought it.

I feel like this is the kind of game where you need a good group of friends to play with on a regular basis for it to be worth it. Playing with randoms must be terrible.

That's one of the reason I never bought it.

Hrm, that's a good point. Maybe when it's like $20 and I can convince friends to get it at the same time.

Megasoum

Banned
Watching the old 2014 Freedom stream and lol at Dan being completely flabergasted at the idea that Brad would fly to Seattle to watch The International when he actually pays like 3000$ every year to go watch wrestling matches lol.

Fun fact.

Lightning had the same voice actress as Liara from Mass Effect.

Its amazing how good she was in ME and how flat she was in FF. Pro tip: Dont cheap out on the voice director.

Watched the Kerbal unfinished from 2012 with Vinny, Drew and Dave.

Fun early Vinny line. "Look at the moon because we wont be seeing that again for a long time". It took 3 years but we finally did it kinda.

My old ass remembers watching that live. Vinny was the man of mystory back then. He basically never appeared on camera at GS. It wasnt until after Jeff and Ryan left that he finally took more of a presenter role and took over the Hotspot hosting for a month or two before he also jumped ship.

Also I believe that other dude is The Ricker.(RIP)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
putting the lightning thing aside, this outfit looks awful

it's like every piece of it is from a different outfit

jsKFSHn.gif

even in 3d

I mean have you seen walkway stuff.

A lot of it are pretty garish and bold. Most of it trickles down to something more sensible when it reaches the consumers.

That jacket is fucking fly though. Maybe ditch the shorts and tiara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom