• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Viper

Jeff running past all the side-content in The Division
images

Zaph

It wasn't released though, right? Volition are just going to demo what there is of it on their channel?
They just dumped the ISO

Kinda surprised tbh. One of the reasons studios never release canceled games freely is the they include licensed software which would still require the pub to pay for.

justjim89

The fact that Dan immediately defaults to "this is where Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels had their ladder match!" when thinking about Madison Square Garden is...somethin'.

Edit: "Are there any professional sports teams that use Madison Square Garden as like, their home arena?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I thought basically the same thing. I hate sports, so to me MSG is little more than the site of Wrestlemania 1, 10, and 20. I'd have to Google to figure who actually plays there. The Mets?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I thought basically the same thing. I hate sports, so to me MSG is little more than the site of Wrestlemania 1, 10, and 20. I'd have to Google to figure who actually plays there. The Mets?

Don't be ridiculous. It was also the place where Snuka did the dive off the steel cage. Mick Foley was there!

Chuck

Still without luck
The fact that Dan immediately defaults to "this is where Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels had their ladder match!" when thinking about Madison Square Garden is...somethin'.

Edit: "Are there any professional sports teams that use Madison Square Garden as like, their home arena?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dan wants people to hate him as a heel

Working as intended.

Jintor

speaking of infuriating dan-ness, him insisting that space was the sky regarding astrowerewolves was ugh!

UGH!

but that was just me being pedantic i guess

SomberOwl

Griffin McElroy and Nick Robinson have a new podcast coming out of Polygon tomorrow. As long as I've been listening to MBMBaM, I've always wanted to hear the McElroys actually discuss games, this should at least be close. Nick Robinson was pretty good in the waning days of Rev3Games.

Have they said what it's called yet?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Everybody needs to stop talking about Downwell because there's a mystery bug preventing the game from launching for people including myself and I can't play it so nobody mention it until it's fixed alright?

It started affecting me the week of Mary's UPF and the dev has said he isn't touching the PC version until the Android version is done, and that just released so your cooperation will only be needed a short while.

Bowlie

Banned
Everybody needs to stop talking about Downwell because there's a mystery bug preventing the game from launching for people including myself and I can't play it so nobody mention it until it's fixed alright?

It started affecting me the week of Mary's UPF and the dev has said he isn't touching the PC version until the Android version is done, and that just released so your cooperation will only be needed a short while.

wait, Downwell is on Android right now? Awesome, I'll play it right now!
I've heard is a cool-ass game.

Myggen

Best part about the Wrestle Desk video is watching the serious marketing people in the background at the start of the video while Jeff laughs at Dan's Amiibo collection and his Triple H truck.

Jintor

sure, i guess, but really the question was flawed in the first place and it wasn't helped by dan's heelishness.

nah man it was a methodology question. when drew drilled down into what he decided caused the transformation stuff then it became a solvable problem (aside from the failure on moon darkness)

Tubobutts

I just finished the bombcast and Brad is worse than Austin. He actually mentioned tidal locking, but still didn't understand it.

And Jeff didn't mention how the flat earth rapper guy was endorsing a new nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom