• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on last week's bombcast and it seems really weird they didn't bring on Jason considering all the fighting game news.

Also, even Jason isn't immune to the amiibo disease. There's an amiibo for everyone.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Wait a minute.

Amiibo
Obiima
ii
II
/\

cgpypt94roqgevpouftf.png

Mother of God...

brad isn't even that good, not unless he can finish John Romero's latest doom wad without resorting to cheats.

Ugh, wouldn't be surprised if there's an influx of new accounts commenting under that guest article now because a certain shitty Reddit community has linked to it. Not very surprised.

why would they want to give her shit? I'm not familiar with Heather as a writer so i dont know if she's pissed off some gators before

Myggen

Ugh, wouldn't be surprised if there's an influx of new accounts commenting under that guest article now because a certain shitty Reddit community has linked to it. Not very surprised.

The link there has such an inflammatory and inaccurate summary of the article that it's borderline self-parody.

Megasoum

Banned
Hey guys I could use you help on something...

My friend decided to build up a GameCube game collection and wants to buy the games I still have in storage. I'm happy to sell them to him but I have no idea how much I should charge?

He's a friend so I don't want to rip him off but I have no idea on the actual value.

So I have

Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime 1
Star Wars Rogue Leader
NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (disc only)
Wind Waker
Zelda Collector's edition (Zelda 1, 2, Ocarina and Majora) http://s.emuparadise.org/GCN/Covers/The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition.jpg

And finally Zelda Twilight Princess

Any help would be really appreciated.

I never liked playing on Ironman in XCOM, it always seemed unfair more than hard to me.

I think it's for people like me who can't help but savescum when things go badly. These games are designed for you to experience some of those and learn the consequences of your actions, but I tended to savescum in Enemy Within a lot so Ironman mode helped out a lot.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm not hardcore enough for that either. I just wanna enjoy the game.

I never like those kind of modes. It's great that they are there but I will never use them. It's just too frustrating to me. Same with the Perma-Death modes for games like Diablo or Witcher. I can't even imagine playing 50 hours, dying and having to start all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom