• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Fight Night Champion is on sale for $4. Such a damn good game. NBA 2K16 should've taken notes if they really wanted to do a story mode.

I just started playing that again this week to finish the story and maybe the legacy mode. I picked it up last year in a sale. It is really good. It's a shame that the striking in the UFC games isn't as strong and impactful as in Fight Night even though it's the same team responsible for both series.

The story mode was surprisingly good. I enjoyed the way they set up different challenges and made you focus on your technique with injuries and different opponent strategies.

I'm trying to beat XCOM EW on impossible/ironman before XCOM 2 comes out. I have yet to get past my second mission without restarting.

I would love to see Brad try it.

I installed the Long War mod and gave that a shot. Booooy that is rough. Definitely not for me.

I'm too scared to even try long war on normal. They give heavy floaters like 40 defense.

It's rough. They add a mechanic to the game call Steady Aim that gives +20 aim on the next turn but overall everybody has a much lower chance to hit. I wasn't into that.

I can't wait to have a disaster of a mission in XCOM 2 where I lose all my trained soldiers because I'm dumb and only sent the same soldiers on every mission.

Recovering from that on my first XCOM playthrough felt so good.

Patryn

yeah, it's february, im hoping that they're done settling in and they can put some content out. Things have felt pretty barebones lately

I get the sense that the studio still has a long ways to go.

They still have baffling to put up which hadn't arrived as of a couple weeks ago, and then decorate.

Hasn't stopped them filming in it, though.

At the very least we should actually get a GBE Playdate this week.

I get the sense that the studio still has a long ways to go.

They still have baffling to put up which hadn't arrived as of a couple weeks ago, and then decorate.

Hasn't stopped them filming in it, though.

At the very least we should actually get a GBE Playdate this week.

no sir

we should be getting a vinnyvania this week

TraBuch

Banned
Oh shit. Just finished Trails of Cold Steel and that ending...Why hasn't a US release date been announced for the sequel yet?! Can't believe they'd make me wait like this.

I'm too scared to even try long war on normal. They give heavy floaters like 40 defense.

Yeah, that mod is something I feel better appreciating from afar than actually trying to tackle. It's cool as hell that Firaxis invited the team behind it to start modding XCOM 2 before it's even out.

Oh shit. Just finished Trails of Cold Steel and that ending...Why hasn't a US release date been announced for the sequel yet?! Can't believe they'd make me wait like this.

About two months ago or so, they said that the translation for CS2 is about 95% done with the editing somewhere around 45%. I'd imagine by now the translation is done at least with a bunch of editing and stuff left to go. They confirmed 2016 for Cold Steel 2, but no specific timeframe. I'm personally thinking that the earliest will be Summer, though I see it coming in the fall or early winter.

But yes, this is gonna be a really painful wait, but at least it's not gonna be the painful 2 year wait I had to deal with from Trails in the Sky FC to SC.

Doop

Yeah, that mod is something I feel better appreciating from afar than actually trying to tackle. It's cool as hell that Firaxis invited the team behind it to start modding XCOM 2 before it's even out.

Yeah, I wish more devs did stuff like that. The resources they are providing to modders are insane, around 50 GB of assets. Super excited to see what the modding scene does for XCOM 2.

no it only has five trophies

fancymofoyvyvx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom