• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/694653439813357568

tumblr_mzl1erA4101qeuiqyo1_250.gif

Beastcast is what I expect from trying to re-record a lost podcast. I think there's been a few bombcasts like this and they've been similarly a mess.

If you want some good Spader action, you should all watch Boston Legal. Has the added bonus of Shatner being amazing too.

I don't think it's on any of the streaming services though which is a bummer but it's well worth seeking out. Fantastic show, Shatner & Spader's chemistry is weirdly perfect, or perfectly weird in a lot of cases.

it was burns night the other day

i could have sent the real deal but i think germany would hold it at customs

Remember when Jimmy was always the top poster and he made the OTs and stuff. Feels like so long ago now.

i passed on the torch to Anjin

hes done pretty good for himself but jimmy wants that number 1 spot back so watch out stump m8

Latest Metal Gear Scanlon:

I totally used the same mortar Drew did to finish this mission. It worked fantastically. They didn't get up onto the roof for a long time, though.

omgkitty

You realize if they did that they would just release it at the same time every Wednesday? So why not wait til Wednesday morning to download your bombcast and you will always have a new bombcast at the same time Wednesday morning.

While that sort of makes sense, for the most part they always record on Monday, so why exactly it takes until late afternoon Tuesday is beyond me. Beastcast is recorded Thursday and goes up very early Friday. What it seems like to me is that Vinny is much more on his game as far as getting it done. I don't know what their daily schedules are so maybe this is all a mute point, but that's what it looks like to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom