• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
My only real issue with Stardew was that all the potential romance options seemed like young teen girls.

I need moms.

Some of the dudes are older if you're into Dads. I romanced Penny on my first playthrough but she ended up being milquetoast as hell so I think when I replay I'll pick someone more fun.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sandy.png

Still not romanceable

Zornack

Stardew is a horror game.

When your elder child has grown out of the crib, another child may be acquired soon.

Children can be dismissed late game by interacting with a dark shrine inside the Witch's Hut. By offering the shrine a Prismatic Shard it will allow players to turn children into doves, making them leave the farm forever.
Once dismissed, children are gone for good and can not be returned.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I am watching Metal Gear Scanlon and only on MGS1 Part 06, does Drew improve on the following games?

TraBuch

Banned
I think I've gone as far as I can in the PS3 version of Terraria. Anyone know if the PS4 version is further along, patch-wise?

LiK

The best thing about Vinny is that he's a bigger troll than Dan. So I'll expect him to be able to out troll Dan when Dan has some weird story.

Stupid casuals and their love for 30 minute reviews of video games

In this case maybe "casuals" isn't the best word, it's more like "people who only like mainstream games and eat up whatever they're spoonfed by AAA publishers"

but there's not a good way to summarize that

FStop7

Banned
I can't believe how much useless shit is at CES.

I thought there was some cool stuff this year, like the Panasonic GH5. I'm kind of glad to see CES morphing into a bit of a spectacle rather than just being a dying ass trade show. The NBA on TNT crew is broadcasting from there tonight, etc.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I got a wheel for christmas and I've been playing a lot of Truck Sim and My Summer Car instead of Final Fantasy or Let It Die or all the new hotness

I think I'm turning German

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom