• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Viper

jNW6aYJ.png

Alucrid

Banned
In this case maybe "casuals" isn't the best word, it's more like "people who only like mainstream games and eat up whatever they're spoonfed by AAA publishers"

but there's not a good way to summarize that

oh yeah baby. fatten me up like foie gras aaa devs. i'm gonna preorder all their games.

on numerous occasions jeff has talked about acquiring this specific talent
she's young and can fit into the junior category with a youthful spirit and refreshment
she's good at podcasting and can even sing

we should all just admit that the new giant bomb hire is

Jintor

on numerous occasions jeff has talked about acquiring this specific talent
she's young and can fit into the junior category with a youthful spirit and refreshment
she's good at podcasting and can even sing

we should all just admit that the new giant bomb hire is

NOT WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

hamchan

Why do Angry Joe reviews get their own threads, instead of being just posted in the review thread?

See this is a legitimate question but whenever someone asks that in Angry Joe threads the people there mock them or say "you're not allowed to ask that" without actually giving an answer.

J_Viper

See this is a legitimate question but whenever someone asks that in Angry Joe threads the people there mock them or say "you're not allowed to ask that" without actually giving an answer.

The answer is because having a thread has zero negative effect on you or anyone else

If the thread doesn't interest you, scroll down. A three year old can do it, I have faith in you!

That's because it's a dumb question that constantly derails those threads.

Phediuk

On the 4/8/2008 Bombcast, Ryan and Jeff announce the results of a contest they held, in which listeners were to submit an idea for a contest. The person who submitted the best idea received Ryan's Xbox 360 HD-DVD player, the runner-up received Ryan's sealed HD-DVD copy of Peter Jackson's King Kong without an HD-DVD player to watch it on, and the second runner-up got one of Ryan's Brawndo t-shirts.

The winning ideas were as follows:

1. A contest to buy as many HD-DVDs as possible
2. Audio re-enactment of any scene from the 1995 film Heat
3. Screenplay competition for The Rock 2

Megasoum

Banned
Rented Captain Toad Adventure and Telltale's Batman game at my library today.

Enjoying Toad so far and heard good things about Batman.

Man, I love to get free game rentals for 3 weeks at a time like that.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1331226

Time for GBEast to revisit it ;P

Vinny and Alex: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Dan: Nodding approvingly.

Y6wNFM8.png

Rented Captain Toad Adventure and Telltale's Batman game at my library today.

Enjoying Toad so far and heard good things about Batman.

Man, I love to get free game rentals for 3 weeks at a time like that.

Captain Toad is amazing, in my top 10 of that year. Immensely enjoyed it, I got Batman recently but have yet to play it. Not looking forward to that shit Telltale engine though.

Phediuk

It's weird listening to the pre-E3 discussion on the 4/15/2008 Bombcast. Both Jeff and Ryan are very positive about the downsized E3; both felt that E3 2007 was a massive improvement over previous years and insisted that E3 was never supposed to be a big, loud thing.

hamchan

The answer is because having a thread has zero negative effect on you or anyone else

If the thread doesn't interest you, scroll down. A three year old can do it, I have faith in you!

That's because it's a dumb question that constantly derails those threads.

Apparently the people in the Angry Joe threads can't do what a three year old can if a question can derail a whole thread.

Slightly odd to me that a new double dragon was deemed newsworthy while the announcement of a Blaster Master sequel just a few weeks earlier didnt blip the radar even slightly. Just because the new DD is multi plat and on the beefier consoles while the new Blaster Master Zero is just coming to Nintendo platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom